Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fieldreport with lay ! & need advice

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people vehemently defend the usage of offensive words though? If I type an explicitly detailed evil tirade of what I’d to a new born baby I’m sure people here would find it upsetting. At what point to words not just become words but extensions of us as humans, our thoughts and our intent? The correct answer is as soon as we communicate something to another person.

Anyway let’s not derail.

On topic: she’s liked the black guys because they were more masculine and got her pvssy wet.
This kind of mindset drives me batsh*t crazy. Your logic is fatally flawed, I'm surprised you can't see this. Your evil tirade of what you'd do to a newborn baby, that's called conspiracy to commit a most likely murder. Me telling you you're an a$$hole or any other such name calling is just that, name calling. When did we advance to a point where someone calling you a name is now equated with murder?

And the freedom to call you or me for that matter, an a$$hole, is a hallmark of our personal freedoms. Stifling someone's ability to express unpleasant thoughts or name calling is why the west existed in the dark ages for several hundred years. Would you believe that someone saying the earth isn't the center of the universe or that the earth isn't flat was equated at the same level of denouncing God? Who would have ever made such a leap? Yep, you guess it, people like yourself. Believe me, once the pc police start limiting our ability to express ourselves, no matter how much you may not like a particular word, it won't be long before we're back to the earth being flat and the earth being the center of the universe.

And since you brought it up, she didn't like the black guys because they were more masculine, women like the bad boy persona that most of these thugs display, not their masculinity. Being a bad boy is not more masculine, it's simply trying to portray oneself as some sort of rebel. Most thugs are taught this from young on up, not a healthy role model at all and certainly not true masculinity. Thug persona is a false bravado, a way of making women think you're the bad boy. And sh*t, most white kids, boys particularly, are handed mood altering drugs the minute they are rambunctious at all during their youth, not to mention the fact that they are taught to hate themselves. What a myth, you peddle in falsehoods all throughout your post sir, although I'm probably using that label quite liberally with you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself and my family are black and lots of my friends and closest friends too. We don’t say N****.

Being black isn’t reserved for African Americans, we are global, and that language isn’t needed.
Let me rephrase that...American black people. I guarantee you if you come to the US and go into any hood in any of the cities you will hear it within 5 minutes.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me rephrase that...American black people. I guarantee you if you come to the US and go into any hood in any of the cities you will hear it within 5 minutes.
I prefer not to use that word myself but as a black person I can say this is 1000% true. Listen to any rap song these days and you'll hear it too

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
This kind of mindset drives me batsh*t crazy. Your logic is fatally flawed, I'm surprised you can't see this. Your evil tirade of what you'd do to a newborn baby, that's called conspiracy to commit a most likely murder. Me telling you you're an a$$hole or any other such name calling is just that, name calling. When did we advance to a point where someone calling you a name is now equated with murder?

And the freedom to call you or me for that matter, an a$$hole, is a hallmark of our personal freedoms. Stifling someone's ability to express unpleasant thoughts or name calling is why the west existed in the dark ages for several hundred years. Would you believe that someone saying the earth isn't the center of the universe or that the earth isn't flat was equated at the same level of denouncing God? Who would have ever made such a leap? Yep, you guess it, people like yourself. Believe me, once the pc police start limiting our ability to express ourselves, no matter how much you may not like a particular word, it won't be long before we're back to the earth being flat and the earth being the center of the universe.

And since you brought it up, she didn't like the black guys because they were more masculine, women like the bad boy persona that most of these thugs display, not their masculinity. Being a bad boy is not more masculine, it's simply trying to portray oneself as some sort of rebel. Most thugs are taught this from young on up, not a healthy role model at all and certainly not true masculinity. Thug persona is a false bravado, a way of making women think you're the bad boy. And sh*t, most white kids, boys particularly, are handed mood altering drugs the minute they are rambunctious at all during their youth, not to mention the fact that they are taught to hate themselves. What a myth, you peddle in falsehoods all throughout your post sir, although I'm probably using that label quite liberally with you.
So you want the freedom to be able to drop N bombs with a hard ER from behind the safety of your keyboard because black people say it to each other in public.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want the freedom to be able to drop N bombs with a hard ER from behind the safety of your keyboard because black people say it to each other in public.
Wow, that's all you took away from my post? Perhaps you should re-read and repost when you've had time to calm down and think. That's your argument then, keep throwing the n word pejorative out, claim I'm a keyboard warrior and never address anything else I said? Yep, about the level of depth I was expecting from you. Thanks for proving me right and that all is right in the SJW universe

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, that's all you took away from my post? Perhaps you should re-read and repost when you've had time to calm down and think. That's your argument then, keep throwing the n word pejorative out, claim I'm a keyboard warrior and never address anything else I said? Yep, about the level of depth I was expecting from you. Thanks for proving me right and that all is right in the SJW universe
Big difference between calling a person an A-hole and using terms that insult an entire race.

Gumby says he is black. Should he or we start calling his threads: Field Negro Reports?

Odd he claims to be black and chose to use the N with a hard ER yet doesn't mention becky or snow bunny when referring to white women as a "black" man.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk women and cut the nonsense. Im not racist were all humans Some are puzzies like newbguy but were worth the same for the matter. We all die in the end.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Big difference between calling a person an A-hole and using terms that insult an entire race.

Gumby says he is black. Should he or we start calling his threads: Field Negro Reports?

Odd he claims to be black and chose to use the N with a hard ER yet doesn't mention becky or snow bunny when referring to white women as a "black" man.
First, a name is a name, whether I'm referring to a race, political group, ideology, ethnic groups or religions. Does it suck to be called a name? Sure. Is it worth beating to sh*t out of someone, having them lose their job or be shunned from society because your feelings were hurt? Hell no!

Second, which is worse, equating ahole with insulting an entire race or equating murdering a child with calling someone a name?

Finally, I could honestly give a flying f*ck whether or not he's black. He used the word, he used the word. Let's focus on the field report, not the fact that he used a bad word and hurt your feelings. Tell you what, if it'll make you feel better, I don't think those guys are thugs or insert racial epithets here name. There, better now?

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
First, a name is a name, whether I'm referring to a race, political group, ideology, ethnic groups or religions. Does it suck to be called a name? Sure. Is it worth beating to sh*t out of someone, having them lose their job or be shunned from society because your feelings were hurt? Hell no!

Second, which is worse, equating ahole with insulting an entire race or equating murdering a child with calling someone a name?

Finally, I could honestly give a flying f*ck whether or not he's black. He used the word, he used the word. Let's focus on the field report, not the fact that he used a bad word and hurt your feelings. Tell you what, if it'll make you feel better, I don't think those guys are thugs or insert racial epithets here name. There, better now?
Yet you came tripping over yourself into the thread to not worry about the field report but worry if someone else caught the O.P. dropping the N bomb.

Now go focus on the Field Negro Snow Bunny Report. Neither you nor Gumby should mind.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet you came tripping over yourself into the thread to not worry about the field report but worry if someone else caught the O.P. dropping the N bomb.

Now go focus on the Field Negro Snow Bunny Report. Neither you nor Gumby should mind.
Like I said, who gives a f*ck what name he called them? To you and all like you, whites can be insulted all day oh but let someone make the transgression of insulting blacks and it's a holy war. Until you start caring no matter what, please save your indignation for someone who cares about your fragility

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Just talk women and cut the nonsense. Im not racist were all humans Some are puzzies like newbguy but were worth the same for the matter. We all die in the end.
As long as you mention differences in people's color, u r a racist by default.

Next time just say hungry men or thirsty men.

Oh you are? Yeah, The whole post and profile does reek of blackness ****tard
But i'll be sure to ask anyone who posts if they have a high melanin count or not in the future. Eat a ****, idiot!
You're being overly sensitive over something that has no bearing towards ur worth as a man.

A man's worth is based on his merits not skin tone.

Fix that into ur mindset and you'll not only be unfazed with people talking about ur skin tone but also will view men of different colors more objectively.

Like I said, who gives a f*ck what name he called them? To you and all like you, whites can be insulted all day oh but let someone make the transgression of insulting blacks and it's a holy war. Until you start caring no matter what, please save your indignation for someone who cares about your fragility
Calm down.

Naughty Ninja, okay.

That's enough from you.

The world is already polarised as it is with race and religion.

Issues affecting men transcends those petty narrow minded narratives.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
"Them". Isn't O.P claiming to be one of "them" too?

Ahhh. So now you're whinging about whites being insulted. Who insulted whites Mr. Anti-PC? Are you caping up for a specific race that hasn't been insulted in this thread?

Did the O.P. insult whites by being a black man who loves him some white girls? Why don't you drop N bombs on O.P since you want to be so anti-pc and it's only words? Are you afraid? Be a big man not a pick and choose coward.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Them". Isn't O.P claiming to be one of "them" too?

Ahhh. So now you're whinging about whites being insulted. Who insulted whites Mr. Anti-PC? Are you caping up for a specific race that hasn't been insulted in this thread?

Did the O.P. insult whites by being a black man who loves him some white girls? Why don't you drop N bombs on O.P since you want to be so anti-pc and it's only words? Are you afraid? Be a big man not a pick and choose coward.
As I keep saying but you don't seem to be able to comprehend, I don't give a flying f*ck what he called them or anyone else for that matter. Focus on what the topic of conversation was about and less about the names, which in the grand scheme of things, don't mean sh*t.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
As I keep saying but you don't seem to be able to comprehend, I don't give a flying f*ck what he called them or anyone else for that matter. Focus on what the topic of conversation was about and less about the names, which in the grand scheme of things, don't mean sh*t.
You don't care so much your first post in the thread wasn't about the actual field report it was about you not seeing him type the N bomb. Then you claimed to not care about it after a mod in fact said the O.P used it with a hard ER.

Now start focusing on the field report itself. Lead by example. 1...2...3....GO

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't care so much your first post in the thread wasn't about the actual field report it was about you not seeing him type the N bomb. Then you claimed to not care about it after a mod in fact said the O.P used it with a hard ER.

Now start focusing on the field report itself. Lead by example. 1...2...3....GO
Yea I didn't see it in his post and I honestly don't care. If all it takes to shake you out of your game this bad is one name, wow, you must be a real peach to deal with in real life. Now stop getting your panties in a twist and get back onto the field report cupcake, oh whoops, I called you a name, steam must be pouring out of the top of your head.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Yea I didn't see it in his post and I honestly don't care. If all it takes to shake you out of your game this bad is one name, wow, you must be a real peach to deal with in real life. Now stop getting your panties in a twist and get back onto the field report cupcake, oh whoops, I called you a name, steam must be pouring out of the top of your head.
Forgot to comment on the field report in your anti-pc hysteria?

Start breaking down the field report like you claimed to be here for.

You haven't even posted a like on the O.Ps report.

Start there.

lifewobluelenses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lookie here. Im as White as Adolf Hitlers long lost arian son and I dont give a **** about what you guys think. Highspeed and gambino if you fail to see my point and somehow think its ok then i dont know what to tell you, i just find the use the N Word offensive.. The only People here that think its ok is you retards ,or some lowlife thugscum in ghettoculture.

So eat a bag of ****s both of ya and get back to commenting this retards fabel of a fieldreport, dont forget that hes a CEO too

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lookie here. Im as White as Adolf Hitlers long lost arian son and I dont give a **** about what you guys think. Highspeed and gambino if you fail to see my point and somehow think its ok then i dont know what to tell you, i just find the use the N Word offensive.. The only People here that think its ok is you retards ,or some lowlife thugscum in ghettoculture.

So eat a bag of ****s both of ya and get back to commenting this retards fabel of a fieldreport, dont forget that hes a CEO too
Im going to vote to bann this fool