“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

**Field Tested** first kiss tip

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I read at one of the other dating sites about a first kiss method that removes all the awkwardness and still has that powerful tension girls need on that first kiss.

When you have established deep rapport together and she is responding very much to your kino ask her if she likes surprises.. If she says "Yes" kiss her if she says "No" kiss her anyway, just say "My bad I forgot you didn't like surprises". But when I mean kiss take her breath away and lay a big one.

Just did this last night and had a very positive response ;)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Very true Lucid.

I think the surprise question added even more anticipation.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Very true Lucid.

I think the surprise question added even more anticipation.
next time be like, im going into your pants, and then get in her panties.
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
next time be like, im going into your pants, and then get in her panties.
Very good tactic! That has got to be used by every DJ that exists!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Well, you didn't have to say anything cause she was already waiting for it. You did excite her a little with your "surprise" talk. Usually I'd save that for little gifts.
 

whoami

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
45
that's modified version of mystery's tricks :D

then david deangelo started puttin it in his newsletter...

Mystery's routine is better...
WhoAmI
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
This tactic has been talked about wayyyyy too much. I've used it a few times, and I personally don't like it. I dont like needing an excuse to kiss someone. Maybe if I was super shy, it would work. But if your going to kiss someone, look into their eyes and then go for it. Don't use some cheesy line right beforehand.
 

whoami

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I dont like needing an excuse to kiss someone.
that's right...

anyways when mystery talked about this trick, he talked about already built up attraction... and then just make a fun or light joke like this...

don't put bits n peices of the whole things... it makes the nice trick ridiculous..

WhoAmI
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top