Field Report

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motorcycles are perceived by women as far more sexy than science fiction or mostly anything in the STEM space. If the male characters in "The Big Bang Theory" would have liked it, then it is not sexy to women.
Women are naturally attracted to men who take risks. Even if they take risks for entirely gratuitous reasons (i.e. thrill seeking). There's got to be some evolutionary explanation for this. Maybe it's because a man who's willing to take risks would be more likely to risk his life to protect his offspring and mate. At the end of the day, if riding a bike was as safe as taking a bus, it wouldn't be considered "sexy".

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are naturally attracted to men who take risks. Even if they take risks for entirely gratuitous reasons (i.e. thrill seeking). There's got to be some evolutionary explanation for this. Maybe it's because a man who's willing to take risks would be more likely to risk his life to protect his offspring and mate. At the end of the day, if riding a bike was as safe as taking a bus, it wouldn't be considered "sexy".
Same could be said of men who make big bets, so possibly play in the stock market / day trader.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But why do women find men who take risks so appealing? The answer lies in our biology and evolutionary history.

First and foremost, risk-taking is seen as a sign of confidence and assertiveness. A man who is willing to take chances is perceived as someone who is not afraid of challenges and has the courage to pursue his goals. This type of confidence is often seen as attractive to women, who may perceive a risk-taking man as someone who can protect and provide for her and her family.

Additionally, risk-taking can also demonstrate a man’s resourcefulness and ingenuity. By being willing to take chances, a man may show that he has the skills and creativity needed to find solutions to problems and overcome obstacles. This can be especially appealing to women who are looking for a partner who can offer them stability and security.

Another factor that contributes to women’s attraction to risk-takers is the excitement and thrill they bring into a relationship. Women are naturally drawn to men who can provide new experiences and adventures. Taking risks and stepping out of their comfort zones can create an adrenaline rush and add a level of excitement to a relationship. This excitement can make a man stand out and increase his allure.

However, it’s important to note that not all risk-taking is created equal. Women are generally not drawn to men who take excessive risks that could jeopardize their safety or well-being. Instead, they prefer men who take calculated risks that demonstrate their bravery, intelligence, and resourcefulness. This type of risk-taking shows that the man has a balance of caution and courage, which is often seen as attractive.

In conclusion, women are drawn to men who take risks because they perceive these men as confident, resourceful, and exciting. Risk-taking can demonstrate a man’s ability to provide stability and security, as well as his bravery and creativity. However, it’s important for men to take calculated risks that show balance and caution, rather than excessive and reckless behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been a risk taker all of my life, especially with something that has wheels or t!ts! I'm not afraid to fail and have many times. Not afraid to be outspoken. Definitely don't care about likes or approval. I have no problem going out to bars/concerts by myself, Women are impressed by it. Its always been fast cars, wild horses, and crazy women.... Its most often that the risk takers get rewarded with the women, the money, and victory. Playing it safe was never much fun and certainly doesn't attract people.

I've had many girlfriends tell me it makes their panties wet when they sit in the infield of a race track and watch me do my thing. They fully understand you are out their in the heat of battle and its every many for himself. Its a high risk environment packed with anxiety, drama, power, grit, suspense, danger, highs, lows. Women eat that schitt up. There's a reason most racecar drivers attract good looking women. Guys that compete in rodeo experience the same thing. Guys that start their own business and become successful attract women as well.

Its really about filling a niche and standing out from the crowd. Don't do what most guys do and you will improve your chances with women. There is nothing special about being average.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magically give an Incel a motorcycle and he will still struggle with women in the long term. Motorcyclists have a personality that women can find and likely not be cat fished by. It is not about risk taking behavior, it is that these men are confidentially offer their value upfront to the women that desire it. A woman that likes bikers sees @The Duke and is re-assured that he is not going to take her home and dry up her panties with inexperienced incel nonsense. At the end of the day, your mindset is going to either be the biggest pvssy mop or pvssy dryer. There is no magical quick fix to your struggles with women.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magically give an Incel a motorcycle and he will still struggle with women in the long term. Motorcyclists have a personality that women can find and likely not be cat fished by. It is not about risk taking behavior, it is that these men are confidentially offer their value upfront to the women that desire it. A woman that likes bikers sees @The Duke and is re-assured that he is not going to take her home and dry up her panties with inexperienced incel nonsense. At the end of the day, your mindset is going to either be the biggest pvssy mop or pvssy dryer. There is no magical quick fix to your struggles with women.
That's very true. I know a lot of guys that rodeo, ride motorcycles, and drive racecars. There isnt a single one of them lacking confidence. It takes an insane amount of confidence to even attempt those things. Failure/Rejection is never a concern. It's a learning experience to get better. When you get your azz beat down you get back up and try again. Yep. 1000%, it's all mindset.

I didn't want to sound like I was bragging or anything like that. I thought it might help some see what it takes and why true confidence will carry you to great places.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man takes risks and fails, she can always find a new man.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gixxer 750
Nice. I got my first bike in 2019, It was a blue Yamaha R3. Despite it not being the fastest I had fun with it and chicks hadn't a clue about the bike nor did they care about the spec. Also was very cheap! I went on to get a black R6 (albeit very shortly lived) and there was no change in response from women lol. Haven't been on a bike in a minute though and want to get to get back into it. Currently a friend wants me to take his Nighthawk 750 for ride.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, a man who's willing to take risks would be more likely to succesfully hunt that big bison/mammoth/whatever and bring food back so she and the kids wouldn't starve to death.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

But why do women find men who take risks so appealing? The answer lies in our biology and evolutionary history.

First and foremost, risk-taking is seen as a sign of confidence and assertiveness. A man who is willing to take chances is perceived as someone who is not afraid of challenges and has the courage to pursue his goals. This type of confidence is often seen as attractive to women, who may perceive a risk-taking man as someone who can protect and provide for her and her family.

Additionally, risk-taking can also demonstrate a man’s resourcefulness and ingenuity. By being willing to take chances, a man may show that he has the skills and creativity needed to find solutions to problems and overcome obstacles. This can be especially appealing to women who are looking for a partner who can offer them stability and security.

Another factor that contributes to women’s attraction to risk-takers is the excitement and thrill they bring into a relationship. Women are naturally drawn to men who can provide new experiences and adventures. Taking risks and stepping out of their comfort zones can create an adrenaline rush and add a level of excitement to a relationship. This excitement can make a man stand out and increase his allure.

However, it’s important to note that not all risk-taking is created equal. Women are generally not drawn to men who take excessive risks that could jeopardize their safety or well-being. Instead, they prefer men who take calculated risks that demonstrate their bravery, intelligence, and resourcefulness. This type of risk-taking shows that the man has a balance of caution and courage, which is often seen as attractive.

In conclusion, women are drawn to men who take risks because they perceive these men as confident, resourceful, and exciting. Risk-taking can demonstrate a man’s ability to provide stability and security, as well as his bravery and creativity. However, it’s important for men to take calculated risks that show balance and caution, rather than excessive and reckless behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been a risk taker all of my life, especially with something that has wheels or t!ts! I'm not afraid to fail and have many times. Not afraid to be outspoken. Definitely don't care about likes or approval. I have no problem going out to bars/concerts by myself, Women are impressed by it. Its always been fast cars, wild horses, and crazy women.... Its most often that the risk takers get rewarded with the women, the money, and victory. Playing it safe was never much fun and certainly doesn't attract people.

I've had many girlfriends tell me it makes their panties wet when they sit in the infield of a race track and watch me do my thing. They fully understand you are out their in the heat of battle and its every many for himself. Its a high risk environment packed with anxiety, drama, power, grit, suspense, danger, highs, lows. Women eat that schitt up. There's a reason most racecar drivers attract good looking women. Guys that compete in rodeo experience the same thing. Guys that start their own business and become successful attract women as well.

Its really about filling a niche and standing out from the crowd. Don't do what most guys do and you will improve your chances with women. There is nothing special about being average.
Testosterone levels are directly correlated with "risk taking behavior" in studies.