Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - OLD date

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went on a date yesterday with a chick from hinge 27 y/o brunette looked like maybe a 7 in her photos and seemed very High interest and i couldn't see any red flags in her messaging

Arranged to Meet her in a city that was half way for both of us when i arrived at the meet point i quickly realised i had been sold short

This chick quite literally looked nothing like her photos face to face i would probably rate her a 6 a very best maybe lower ..... it still amazes me to this day the different "looks" women can achieve with makeup and camera angles

Close up i could just tell she used a lot of makeup and clearly had a double chin , her figure wasn't bad but nothing to write home about

Moving on to her personality immediately i could tell she was very dry and had a relatively high opinion of herself ..... she was what you would probably call a "contemporary" woman , we went to play mini golf and she was ridiculously competitive and it actually turns out she plays golf as a hobby which i found quite amusing

We went for a couple of drinks after and she did loosen up a bit and i was thinking about fvcking her .....i made several attempts to move the conversation up a gear towards a more sexual tone but she wasn't having any of it

I rarely meet a female completely incapable of flirting but this was one of them

for example she was telling me about her golf outfits ( short skirts apparently) i said oh yea have you still got them with a smirk

She replied with something like " ha wishful thinking " and just shut the conversation down.....

After that i sort of realised this isn't going anywhere and i'm probably not going to follow this up either

Problem was we got stuck in-between trains and the next one for either of us wasn't for another hour

The last hour of that date was so fvcking boring .....i think we both realised it was finished and neither of us could be bothered to make any more effort

I asked for the bill and immediately suggested we split it which she seemed ok with not that i really care either way at this stage :rofl:

i walked her to the station early and we said an awkward goodbye ..... i haven't followed it up and neither has she so i guess the feeling was mutual

One lesson i did learn on this date was to inspect pictures more carefully and demand a FaceTime there is a hell of a lot of cat fishes on these apps ......

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem with a lot of these chicks is they have gotten pumped and dumped by Chad once or twice and now they think that's what they should be able to have as a boyfriend, except they don't realize that only happens when he is on a dry spell and just wants to get laid.

He has zero interest of it being anything more than a one time thing, or only a FWB where there are no dates other than her coming over to get banged. She has an inflated opinion of the type of guys she can "get" but in reality she will never be able to date these types of guys, only get used for sex when they are at a low point.

But she still believes she will obtain this guy so will basically not "settle" for less and will act the way this chick acted on the date, like she is "all that and a bag of chips" when she isn't even a bag of chips.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i could gather her dating /relationship history seemed erratic to say the least

Never had a relationship longer than 2 years and no guys seemed to be really wanting to stick around which really told me everything i needed to know

She came across as the type of chick that would happily withold sex for two months for something trivial like not doing the dishes or something

I know i dodged a bullet but to be fair at the first date stage you shouldn’t really have to be dodging them it should be flirty and fun at least until you have fvcked

This experience was anything but fun

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think on this one, you have to screen more for genuine interest than looks. I would have tried to make sure that she wasn't uptight, and that she was open to sex with me, and open to a quick path to that. I always try to flirt with the girl pre-date to screen these types of women out (the girl on the date).

If she was better looking and still had the attitude she had, would the date have gone any better?

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think on this one, you have to screen more for genuine interest than looks. I would have tried to make sure that she wasn't uptight, and that she was open to sex with me, and open to a quick path to that. I always try to flirt with the girl pre-date to screen these types of women out (the girl on the date).

If she was better looking and still had the attitude she had, would the date have gone any better?
You have to be careful talking about sex on dating apps ..... in my experience women get one whiff of expectation and they go ghost faster than casper

I also find its usually easier to dial up the tempo when she is actually with you , most women enjoy flirting with a man in person even if they aren't completely ready for sex

it just so happened that this girl was sexually inept at least with males .....at one stage i was considering asking her if she had any interest in women

In answer to the last question no it wouldn't have she just wasn't my vibe

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar date. She wanted to go hiking. Fine by me but the drive was a rolling interview and I eventually stopped answering her questions without wisecracks. She was an annoying speed walker and seemed to take it too seriously.

We were supposed to go eat after that, so I said (Look, its obvious that you hate my guts, I'll take you home to spare you any more agony) That kinda loosened her up a little, she changed her tune and we did go get Italian but she went right back to being too serious about life in general. After that it was bye, see ya. So exhausting sometimes.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to update no follow up from me or her since Saturday

i removed her from Hinge but i didn't block her number , interestingly she's changed her WhatsApp pic 3 times in the last 2 days

Guessing it's to try and grab mine or someone else's attention , going to assume mine because there is no way this was the kind of girl to have a rotation

In her own words " i usually prefer doing the washing and ironing than dating"

Little does she know i have a way way hotter and way younger plate in the background :rofl: