"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Field Report No.1 - "Got kiss, grabbed tits, no fvck because LMR"

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Hello guys,

I am going to post my field reports about my plate spinning job and keep them updatedly constantly.

So I got this number from this cute cashier at a drugstore (you can check out my old comment about it), and yesterday I finally had a date with her.

So I chose this bar, we had some craft beer and food. We were sitting side-by-side with one another, so I had tons of chances to heavily kino-ed her, like put my arm on her shoulder, gently touching her waist, touching her leg with mine, which I received 0% resistance from her.

When it's around 10, she said she had to leave, I told her let's go have a walk and asked for the check.

And we were having a walk and had some rest on a chair at the nearby public park. I let her blah blah blah most of the time, teased her occasionally, let her have good laughs, and when I felt the "vibe" was right, I just went for the French kiss, and went on with the conversation. At some point she said jokingly "How dare you did that when it's only the first time we meet" to which I replied "Is there a law against that? If not then that's what I'm doing" and then proceeded to kiss her again.

So, I managed to pull down her upper part of the dress to reveal a very nice pair of bouncy and round tits. I sucked them hard. She moaned hard. I also managed to fingered her then very wet pvsssy, which she let me. But the moment I pulled out my d!ck and tried to penetrate, she turned LMR. Knowing about LMR, I stopped trying.

When I got home, she texted me asking am I home yet, to which I replied yes. But, here's the funny part, she hid her contents on the messaging app with me (it was visible before).

I sent her a text asking "I saw you hid your contents with me? What's up with that *smirk*", to which she still didn't reply so far. But I'm cool with that because thanks God I have other options to date for the upcoming days aka abundant mindset.

So yeah, this is my Field Report No.1.

On Tuesday night I'll have a 1st date with a slutty FWB I harvested from Tinder, and that'll be my Field Report No.2.

Cheers.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
What's the purpose of acknowledging what she did to her messaging app? Always think of what you have to gain when you respond to women. Asking her "what's up with that?" has no benefit to you. It doesn't matter why she did it...you ignore and act as if you never saw. It should not bother you nor interest you as to a woman's reasons for doing something. They are rarely up front with their answers anyways. They are women...don't try to figure them out. When you text a woman, always have a purpose to your messages. If it's not to tease or set up the next date, then it probably doesn't need to be sent. Especially a girl you just met and haven't smashed.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
What's the purpose of acknowledging what she did to her messaging app? Always think of what you have to gain when you respond to women. Asking her "what's up with that?" has no benefit to you. It doesn't matter why she did it...you ignore and act as if you never saw. It should not bother you nor interest you as to a woman's reasons for doing something. They are rarely up front with their answers anyways. They are women...don't try to figure them out. When you text a woman, always have a purpose to your messages. If it's not to tease or set up the next date, then it probably doesn't need to be sent. Especially a girl you just met and haven't smashed.
Update: She reopened it again after that question and have been initiating contact with me in a lovely-dovey manner ever since. Thanks for the input, bro. :)
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
What’s the deal with all these messaging apps?

Maybe it’s because I’m not a Gen Z’er and don’t quite get it.
snapchat means almost guaranteed nudes because of the mechanics of the app. She's sending them to other dudes anyway, may as well be one of them. Just don't act thirsty.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
And we were having a walk and had some rest on a chair at the nearby public park.

So, I managed to pull down her upper part of the dress to reveal a very nice pair of bouncy and round tits. I sucked them hard. She moaned hard. I also managed to fingered her then very wet pvsssy, which she let me. But the moment I pulled out my d!ck and tried to penetrate, she turned LMR.
Dude, did you try to fvck this chick in a public park on a first date? Most non-crazy girls I'd think wouldn't be putting out at a park on a first date. LOL

Man if so, I'd say you're doing good if she's still contacting you.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Doing well OP. Tighten some things up.

"How dare you did that when it's only the first time we meet" to which I replied "Is there a law against that? If not then that's what I'm doing" and then proceeded to kiss her again.
This is still a bit defensive sounding. Gotta stay cool. An even better response:

“I know... I’m misbehaving. You wanna punish me?” (Look in her eyes and say with a smirk)

I sent her a text asking "I saw you hid your contents with me? What's up with that *smirk*", to which she still didn't reply so far. But I'm cool with that because thanks God I have other options to date for the upcoming days aka abundant mindset.
Mistake. Too many guys fumble the football when it comes to texting. When in doubt, say nothing. Just put the phone down.
 
Top