Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: My First Time Partying

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, good news. I'm a college freshman and worked up the balls to go to my first college dance tonight. I was just sitting there in the student union studying, and all of a sudden I see all these Indian girls in fancy dresses. I'm like "hey, what's up" and they say there is a dance 30 seconds away. The dance was some Indian themed one — and I was the only non-Indian there! It took me like 20 minutes to go, but at some point I just said f*ck it after reading some inspirational posts here and went in. Results from my journal:

Danced with a group of Indians and had a lot of fun jiving to the music. Got 8 compliments on my moves. One girl told me I was "so good". One guy told me I "dance well". At one point I danced in the middle of the group and grooved along awesomely with another guy. The ladies were impressed. Key is just to take initiative and do cool moves. I literally knew nothing about dancing other than a quick 1 minute search, but it all went great.

This one HB7.5 across from me in the dance floor (think she has BF? -> who cares) was having a lot of fun w/ me. We we touching elbows when we put our arms in the dance circle. Took a selfie w/ her after her asking [good sign] (BF jealous of my moves!) and then got her number when he was away. Gotta message her soon.

Dance tips: literally just get in the groove and find arm and leg patterns to do!

After dance I smiled and said hi to 24 people, 11 girls and 13 guys. 3 girls said I dance well (score!) and 5 guys did too. Got a few blushes from girls. One guy made me the "rock on" symbol — pinkie and point finger up.

This is fun!!! I feel so natural, confident, and uninhibited afterwards!

At 11:

Talked to this one girl in Res Hall who went to the Indian dance. She asked a lot of questions about me. She is fat, but OK fine I'll just get all the party information from her. Good deal! She said she knows where all the parties will be (frat parties and Halloween parties). Apparently it is Indian party season. Cool.

--------------

I started doing the DJ bootcamp yesterday and was glad I had the mental preparation to go to this dance tonight. I had one of my best times yet in college and I can't wait to do it again. Next step is to text the girl I met last night and get her on a date w/ some kino. Maybe it'll happen, maybe no, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, good news. I'm a college freshman and worked up the balls to go to my first college dance tonight. I was just sitting there in the student union studying, and all of a sudden I see all these Indian girls in fancy dresses. I'm like "hey, what's up" and they say there is a dance 30 seconds away. The dance was some Indian themed one — and I was the only non-Indian there! It took me like 20 minutes to go, but at some point I just said f*ck it after reading some inspirational posts here and went in. Results from my journal:

Danced with a group of Indians and had a lot of fun jiving to the music. Got 8 compliments on my moves. One girl told me I was "so good". One guy told me I "dance well". At one point I danced in the middle of the group and grooved along awesomely with another guy. The ladies were impressed. Key is just to take initiative and do cool moves. I literally knew nothing about dancing other than a quick 1 minute search, but it all went great.

This one HB7.5 across from me in the dance floor (think she has BF? -> who cares) was having a lot of fun w/ me. We we touching elbows when we put our arms in the dance circle. Took a selfie w/ her after her asking [good sign] (BF jealous of my moves!) and then got her number when he was away. Gotta message her soon.
College is a lot of fun.

I'm glad that you are learning that fortune favors the bold. Don't forget that

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is decent for your first semester of college if you are 18-19, though college is likely different in Covid world.

I never studied in the student union. I did that more in the library. Thinking back to my college days, I underutilized the student union for approaching.

I could see Indian women being into a non-Indian guy, especially in a Western nation college campus type setting.