Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report Kinda: Fail & Rejected

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I expected to be typing up a Bang Report. This is obviously not that. I was hoping I could get some pointers on my game, what went wrong, and what I can do from here on out.

I invited a girl over to my dorm room yesterday "to study." She said sure and came over. We talked a little bit. And then I leaned in to kiss her. Zero reciprocation, and she was just like "whoa." So I backed off. After that, we just studied and I eventually threw her out.

I understand that sh*t tests are indeed a thing, but this didn't feel like a "back off and try again later" type thing. It felt completely different so I didn't even try again.

I think my game was fine overall. I'm guessing this is just a girl with a weak attraction level towards me that is coming over just to kill time. That issue can be solved simply by continuing to hit the gym hard and boosting my SMV.

Roosh V also says that you should try to kiss a girl BEFORE you bring her to your place so you can eliminate the timewasters like this.

The other possibility that springs into my mind is that I'm not making things "man to woman" enough. Like she thinks I'm just being friendly and I just wanna hang out. How can I make sure she knows I want to put my d!ck in her, and I'm not just being friendly? As of now, all I do is make strong eye contact, kino, and tease/flirt. Maybe I should start throwing in statements like "you're really cute/sexy" when I'm texting her? I know they say to not give compliments, but I'm starting to break the rules and find my own game. I'm beginning to think that "no compliments" is a newbie rule so that they don't smother the girl. Can you compliment and show intent in an Alpha way? I'm an intermediate now so I may be able to break that newbie "no compliments" rule.

I ask because I'm hanging out with another girl this week and I don't want this to happen again. How can I prevent a situation like this from happening again?

Last edited:

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other possibility that springs into my mind is that I'm not making things "man to woman" enough. Like she thinks I'm just being friendly and I just wanna hang out. How can I make sure she knows I want to put my d!ck in her, and I'm not just being friendly?
This. I don’t know what your relationship with this girl was prior to your “study” date, but she might have just thought you wanted to actually study. Don’t shroud your real intentions with some BS excuse to get her alone. That’s nice guy mentality.
You probably also escalated to quickly. Sometimes it might be hard to be direct without coming off like a creep, you have to work on your confidence level to pull it off. But next time, don’t do the study date unless she’s already giving you major IOI’s. Take her to a campus party or some other activity where you have an opportunity to have fun, build attraction, and escalate appropriately. Then tell her you want to go back to your dorm and rip her clothes off. Good luck.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
When she rejected your move maybe you should´ve asked her: "Am I too ugly or something?". It´s worked for me before.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. I don’t know what your relationship with this girl was prior to your “study” date, but she might have just thought you wanted to actually study. Don’t shroud your real intentions with some BS excuse to get her alone. That’s nice guy mentality.
You probably also escalated to quickly. Sometimes it might be hard to be direct without coming off like a creep, you have to work on your confidence level to pull it off. But next time, don’t do the study date unless she’s already giving you major IOI’s. Take her to a campus party or some other activity where you have an opportunity to have fun, build attraction, and escalate appropriately. Then tell her you want to go back to your dorm and rip her clothes off. Good luck.
Yeah... I thought that me touching making eye contact and flirting would be good enough to make my intentions clear. Maybe it's not? I've never really had this issue before.

Have you ever had any luck with compliments before? Calling a girl cute and all that. I may work them into my game.

Also my kino escalation freaking sucks. I'll work on that.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
There's nothing you can't do if you believe in it.

You can give any compliment about outside or inside and it can be well received, she may or may not believe you, if you are consistent and show you mean it over time, I'm sure she will, and if you are doing it to get something in return you might as well be quiet.

Try not just to see the outside of course :)

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirting and kino from you to her is only half of the equation. She needs to reciprocate, asking you personal questions, laughing at your jokes even if they're a bit lame, and putting her hands on you at any excuse. If it's all from you, it's much harder to gauge how she'll react to a kiss.

If you look her in the eye or take her hand and she goes silent for a few moments, this can be a surefire trigger to kiss. Leaning into you if you're sat next to each other, too.

I put my hand on their shoulder, look them in the eye, say their name and ask them which way they turn their head. Looking from one eye to the other and down at her mouth, I say "let's find out..." and go in for a kiss. Straight afterwards I talk about which direction she turned her head and what that says about her (just say some pseudo bullsh!t) and that whoever turns their head first is sexually dominant. Then I kiss her again, more deeply, if she didn't reject the first kiss. If she did reject me, I still talk about head direction and sexual dominance.

Don't pay compliments directly. Make statements that happen to be complimentary. For instance don't ask her questions, instead make statements you believe might be true about her. Be funny and tease her but at the same time make the statements relatively flattering. "I bet you enjoy the takeoff more than landing; you would look at home in a First Class seat"

Ok that's a poor example lmao.

EDIT: make sure you make the conversation sexual, too. If she's playing along and making it sexual right back, she's probably DTF. If she isn't, keep massaging her sexuality with your words as well as kino. Even if she then rejects you, it'll be from a position of "I can't let you fück my insides out" and not "oh you're such a sweet friend".

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go for the kiss after you have got no resistance from her body.
cant recall the last time a kiss was my first move... maybe high-school?

girls treat kissing as something relationship'ish.
Its an ok 1st move in a club/party, but not alone in your place...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the word "cute' used repeatedly
the word "girl" intermixed with cute

"hey cutie, take a look at this"
"haha, cute girl"

When she does not balk at these, she is getting all the cue she needs that you dont want LJBF

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her on the hand when meeting her or, if you didn't kiss her mouth during the meeting, kiss her hand when saying goodbye. Her reaction will tell you a lot. If she swoons she likes you, if she goes "hey, woah!" in an annoyed tone, she doesn't want you making advances. If her reaction is indifferent, keep escalating physically.

I got a girl obsessed with me once because I kissed her hand when saying goodbye. She got my number from a family member after we met for the first time in a shared social space, after talking for about three minutes, then I left. She proceeded to blow up my phone for months. She had a husband as well.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're friendzoned, what's the best way to turn it around and actually take advantage of her friendship by meeting her friends?

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you're friendzoned, what's the best way to turn it around and actually take advantage of her friendship by meeting her friends?
#1- who says you CAN turn it around? You cannot negotiate sexual attraction.

#2- The only thing that might work is to disappear. Go find other chicks. If she sees you later on as higher SMV she may hit you up. Other than that, nothing.

Why deal with someone that isnt sexually attracted to you? What is the benefit?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend zone.

You know what to do.....nothing. Just move on.
Yeah. Romantically, this chick is dust in the wind for me. I've completely moved on.

Although, I think it may be fruitful to do what @Visionist said and just add her to my social circle. Having a bigger social circle is always a good thing especially in college... although you may disagree with me adding a chick that tossed me in the friendzone to my social circle?

But here's the thing. I wanna learn from this experience. Do you think this happened because:
A.) I'm not making my intentions clear enough, so I need to make things more Man-to-Woman
or
B.) She's basically rejecting me by saying "Your SMV isn't high enough for me." And that issue naturally solves itself by me continuing to do the self improvement.

Based on your post, I'm getting a strong feeling it's Option B. I used to think that if a chick went back to your room as long as you didn't do anything stupid it was guaranteed sex. But I guess I was wrong on that one lol.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah. Romantically, this chick is dust in the wind for me. I've completely moved on.

Although, I think it may be fruitful to do what @Visionist said and just add her to my social circle. Having a bigger social circle is always a good thing especially in college... although you may disagree.

But here's the thing. I wanna learn from this experience. Do you think this happened because:
A.) I'm not making my intentions clear enough, so I need to make things more Man-to-Woman
or
B.) She's basically rejecting me by saying "Your SMV isn't high enough for me." And that issue naturally solves itself by me continuing to do the self improvement.

Based on your post, I'm getting a strong feeling it's Option B. I used to think that if a chick went back to your room as long as you didn't do anything stupid it was guaranteed sex. But I guess I was wrong on that one lol.
I totally disagree.

You are sexually attracted to her. You want to fvck her. You think about this enough to start a thread on here about her.

How is keeping her "in your social circle" going to help you move on? I mean if it was me, I would really be just dust in the wind. I wouldnt want her around because she is of no use to me if she doesnt find me sexually attractive.

If you see her out, say Hi and move on. But no need to tease yourself into thinking if you keep her around she may see you out with someone and get jealous, therefore leading to her all of a sudden becoming attracted to you.

Who cares why she doesnt find you attractive. She just doesnt. Go find 4 that do.

If I were in college (and I was at one time) and a chick came over to "study" and acted like that when I made a move, I would instantly move on.

If there was any chance this chick wants to fvck you she would have done it when she was there with you.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally disagree.

You are sexually attracted to her. You want to fvck her. You think about this enough to start a thread on here about her.

How is keeping her "in your social circle" going to help you move on? I mean if it was me, I would really be just dust in the wind. I wouldnt want her around because she is of no use to me if she doesnt find me sexually attractive.

If you see her out, say Hi and move on. But no need to tease yourself into thinking if you keep her around she may see you out with someone and get jealous, therefore leading to her all of a sudden becoming attracted to you.

Who cares why she doesnt find you attractive. She just doesnt. Go find 4 that do.

If I were in college (and I was at one time) and a chick came over to "study" and acted like that when I made a move, I would instantly move on.

If there was any chance this chick wants to fvck you she would have done it when she was there with you.
Great mindset. I can totally do that. I have another chick I'm hanging out with this week and I'm still doing my approaches.

I was just wondering if there was something I was doing "wrong" with my Game(that might mess up stuff with these future chicks) or if I was just dealing with a chick who doesn't find me attractive. We'll say it's the latter. Now that I think about it if Channing Tatum invited her to study and made a move she'd be all over him lol.

So same old... keep lifting weights and keep on playing the Numbers' Game.

I will say though... I'm surprised that a chick with very low sexual attraction towards me was willing to be alone with me. That's a first. Usually I'd expect them to give some lame excuse or flake lol

Glassguy

Reaction score
Great mindset. I can totally do that. I have another chick I'm hanging out with this week and I'm still doing my approaches.

I was just wondering if there was something I was doing "wrong" with my Game(that might mess up stuff with these future chicks) or if I was just dealing with a chick who doesn't find me attractive. We'll say it's the latter. Now that I think about it if Channing Tatum invited her to study and made a move she'd be all over him lol.

So same old... keep lifting weights and keep on playing the Numbers' Game.

I will say though... I'm surprised that a chick with very low sexual attraction towards me was willing to be alone with me. That's a first. Usually I'd expect them to give some lame excuse or flake lol
You made the move on her and it didnt work out. No reason to beat yourself up over it.

Sometimes things work out, sometimes they dont.

While its important to understand "why", you must also understand that when you are dealing with humans things always dont work out and there is not always something that can be done about it/or could have been done differently.

Attraction is a funny thing sometimes.

Instead of wasting time pondering about what you could have done differently, spend that time investing in yourself and hitting up more chicks.