"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Field report: It's easy when they like you

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
Few weeks ago I matched with a Bi sexual girl on tinder.

She was tall and slim with a decent looking body, kinda small boobs but I can deal with that. We chatted a little and she was responsive and flirty, we talked about her being bi sexual and I asked legit questions on how she does with women on tinder.
Easy conversation so I invited her to hang out. She agreed


We went for food and a walk (lame I know). Things are still closed so date options are limited. It went well and in person we had a great time and openly flirted and talked about sex/dating. She seemed down to have a threesome with another girl so I will keep this idea open going forward.

Ended date making out in my car.

We set up the second date a week later. She came to my place, we talked for a while, ate pizza and had a drink.
Then we made out on the couch and I had her on top of me on the stripping off her clothes...can confirm her boobs were bigger and nicer than expect.

Carried her to my bed and got the rest of her clothes off. Started slow (it had been a few months lol) but she mentioned at the end "****! you really pull that out of the bag".

She chilled for a while and just as I was about to mention wrapping things up she said she better leave because of work the next day.

We are meeting again Friday, its been effortless so far. She can be in her "masculine" because she has 6 brothers, but keeping my attitude and frame correct she quickly goes giggly and girly to her own surprise.


Moral of the story; Its easy when they like you. So keep circulating and forget girls who make it overly difficult to get together.

As CCW says "you're either in or out"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Few weeks ago I matched with a Bi sexual girl on tinder.

She was tall and slim with a decent looking body, kinda small boobs but I can deal with that. We chatted a little and she was responsive and flirty, we talked about her being bi sexual and I asked legit questions on how she does with women on tinder.
Easy conversation so I invited her to hang out. She agreed


We went for food and a walk (lame I know). Things are still closed so date options are limited. It went well and in person we had a great time and openly flirted and talked about sex/dating. She seemed down to have a threesome with another girl so I will keep this idea open going forward.

Ended date making out in my car.

We set up the second date a week later. She came to my place, we talked for a while, ate pizza and had a drink.
Then we made out on the couch and I had her on top of me on the stripping off her clothes...can confirm her boobs were bigger and nicer than expect.

Carried her to my bed and got the rest of her clothes off. Started slow (it had been a few months lol) but she mentioned at the end "****! you really pull that out of the bag".

She chilled for a while and just as I was about to mention wrapping things up she said she better leave because of work the next day.

We are meeting again Friday, its been effortless so far. She can be in her "masculine" because she has 6 brothers, but keeping my attitude and frame correct she quickly goes giggly and girly to her own surprise.


Moral of the story; Its easy when they like you. So keep circulating and forget girls who make it overly difficult to get together.

As CCW says "you're either in or out"
I agree. When a woman is deliberately making things difficult, don't waste your time.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
Lol you should ask this girl if men or women are easier to date
 

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2009
Messages
365
Reaction score
424
Age
42
Because women have no clue how to flirt with eachother and manage a relationship. Bi girls always have trainwrecks of relationships with another girl.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top