Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - In my 40s and have some meets lined up

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am very rusty and out of practice being that I haven't been single in so long.

I have an upcoming trip where I have been talking to a few girls in the area online. These are girls I started talking to via Facebook so not off a dating app or anything.

I had met a polish girl a few weeks ago for coffee and she ghosted after our meet. I admit I was terrible on this date though... nervous I would be spotted by someone and really just out of frame, I didn't even position myself well for kino or anything. Hopefully this was just a warm up and I will do better if I get some of these upcoming meets to happen.

Here are the prospects:

Hot 24 Year old Tattoo girl:
Looks like she was in a sorority in college and now working a few jobs. I think she sees me as someone established but seems like she might be hesitant to meet even though she responds to all my messages. I may use a lure of some sort we will see.

36 Year old cute girl with huge breasts who thinks she is all that : She also has a few tattoos but isn't completely inked up but she seems very picky and alludes to not being into a lot of guys she meets. Even though I sent her photos she seems concerns about looks and even admitted it. My photos weren't clear enough as she says.. I told her we could always be friends regardless and she liked that. I am also coming in from a position of career prominence. Lets see what happens...

Hot 37 year old ex stripper with a kid: This girl might have a boyfriend already and usually ignores most guys that hit on here... but I've used a lure of potential business opportunity and have come in from a position of career prominence as well... she said she could meet for a drink after work for a short while.

Mid 30's kinda crazy chick with nice boobs who sends me dirty pics - Lots of guys hit on her online but she seems infatuated with the high profile job I told her I have and wants to meet.... She even invited me to her house on the first meet.

There's a few others as well (Brazilian and far out of state Irish girl) but these are the main ones I may be trying to meet over the next few days.

Lets see what happens.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh forgot... there's 1 more mid late 30s fitness freak tattoo girl....

She is very cute but kind of muscular which always turned me off... She is biting hard though... up to me if I want to meet her.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, none of these broads seem like a good idea and I'm 38 lol. Have your fun just tread lightly. Couple of these have crazy written all over them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, none of these broads seem like a good idea and I'm 38 lol. Have your fun just tread lightly. Couple of these have crazy written all over them.
I don't disagree... This is just for sport. But they do say crazy in the head, crazy in the bed lol

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Nice. I hope you bang all of them, especially the youngest one.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I really wish I had a better field report to share.... But regardless will always report it legit

The only thing I got out of all that was a kiss from the 36 year old big breasted tattoo girl..
I told her we would meet for drinks but she told me she quit drinking and hoped it was ok we still could meet... I pretty much didn't even want to meet her after she told me this to be honest as I just see her as someone I could get buzzed with together and hookup but since I had the time and no conflicts I figured what the hell let me get some practice in... When she first saw me she gave me a weak one handed hug and I got the impression she wasn't into me.. but more so I wasn't into her... She definitely is a bit delusional thinking more of herself physically than she is... she even referred to herself as arm candy. I didn't think she was anything special at all... But since I was there I figured what the hell let me talk to this girl... so that we did... We both ordered sodas and app. She talked a good deal but kept trying to think of questions to ask.. She basically has a menial job and talked about how she partied in college and does a lot of online dating and most guys just want to get laid etc... She said she quit drinking as she used to get blackout drunk and had legal issues like duis etc... She mentioned being in like AA or something and she was sober 5 years, but then had a drink and a year or so ago and got messed up.. I figured I wouldn't push drinking since she obviously has a legit problem.

So I got some kino in touching her tattoos and she even kino'd me back slightly touching my arm saying where I could get a tatooo etc... As I stood there and talked to her more I realized she is an extreme low quality woman... one of these women that rode the cvck carousel in her 20s and early 30s and is a habitual online dater... but as time went by I started starring at her breasts a lot and was getting hard.... I still didn't think she was into me and was wrestling inside with should I even try for a kiss.... But anyway I told her I could walk her to her car which she agreed to (the polish girl from last week refused to me do this)

So as I got to her car she said she was glad we met and this time gave me a better 2 handed hug... I decided at that moment what the hell do I have to lose so I tried for the kiss and I got it... we kissed a bit with me pushing it a bit... I opened my mouth a little.. but finally she kind of ended it. That was that and she drove away fast... I think thats end of story on this one lol

So for the hot 24 year old with tattoos always was responsive with texting but when I tried to propose meeting she always she she had to let me know on the day of because she didn't know how she would feel.... As this is annoying when trying to make plans I pressed her a bit and she revealed that she had some trauma of sorts and sees a therapist etc.. I told her I understood and she was doing the strong thing combatting it. But anyway I texted her early yesterday asking how she was feeling, she said she felt ok and would be up for meeting for drinks later. When I tried to confirm the place she responded with she knew where it was but hadn't been there before. Then she texts late that something came up after work and would have to reschedule. Lol "something came up?" Yeah this ticked me off to be honest... not even a well thought out excuse. I ignored her and took her off my Facebook.

So I went to the fitness freak girl and said we could meet at 8pm in the evening... She said that was late but would do it.... Then later in the day she called and left me a voicemail which I didn't listen too.... But from the text to phone call it said something about she wanted to call rather than text... she has to be up at 5am the next day and didn't think it would be responsible of her to drink the night before and wanted to pick another day. I told her I was only in town tonight (which was true) and even a quick hello would be cool. She responded back ok well in that case I can be there but might be 15 mins late. I told her that was cool.... so then a short while later she texts me "I'm sorry on second thought I'm going to need a rain check sorry the indecivness" I responded with "wow" She responds "yeah I'm the worst I know" I respond with "yeah considering you can't say hi for a few mins enjoy your work" she responds "yeah its 35 mins from me, it would have worked if you would let me know you were there earlier, and I do enjoy my work" I respond "that's good, hopefully you'll continue enjoying it when you're still single in your 40s. bye"

Anyway this girl was a fall back for me and lowest on the totem pole... I don't even think I would have been attracted to her as she muscular a bit with over the top tattoos (btw been meeting a lot of tattoo girls I may make a separate post on this)

I didn't have enough time for the Brazilian or the Irish girl but may start a new rotation soon. Thats all for now folks.

M

member160292

@Reyaj

Thanks for the write-up! It's a challenge out there for sure, but don't let it get to you! You're filtering out these women the same as they are to you. Tattoo chick I would have gracefully bowed out ASAP. Not sure if you're on a dry spell, but do what you need to do - be careful.

Early 20's chicks need to be prepped hardcore. They have young minds that you need to trigger the Experience and Sexual nerve. I usually position some nudges to get that process going.
"I work in the electronics industry and see so many startups........one that I remember was designing a vibrator connected to your nervous system" And just go along from there. A lot of times, they WILL want to meet right away.

The fitness freak, you could have definitely slow-played. She knows her market value is higher than most chicks her age and 100% she has simps chasing. You gave her an ultimatum that it had to be tonight in her mind, which made her second guess who you are.

I respond "that's good, hopefully you'll continue enjoying it when you're still single in your 40s. bye"
When you went for the dagger, it re-affirmed her intuition. There was absolutely no need to do this, at all.

I've gone a week without a solid match, it's a roller coaster for sure. It's not always rainbows and sunshine. But when you get tailwind - oh boy get ready.

Good luck out there, king

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the write-up! It's a challenge out there for sure, but don't let it get to you! You're filtering out these women the same as they are to you. Tattoo chick I would have gracefully bowed out ASAP. Not sure if you're on a dry spell, but do what you need to do - be carefu
No prob thanks for the feedback. I am not single but do some side jobs from time to time. Kind of playing with house money.. I was on a business trip and bored.

Early 20's chicks need to be prepped hardcore. They have young minds that you need to trigger the Experience and Sexual nerve. I usually position some nudges to get that process going.
Yeah I did the best I could here.. but she clearly has anxiety problems and I think she just got nervous.. she was against talking on the phone as it seems this younger generation doesn't seem to do..

One key thing I forgot to mention is that the night before we met she was like "so I have to ask you a question...". I already knew what she was going to ask.. but she affirmed it and said "how old are you lol".. So I lied and said 31.. she seemed ok with it and we still texted and till she flaked with the poor excuse nearly last minute. But the fact that she asked my age shows women do care about this!!

The fitness freak, you could have definitely slow-played. She knows her market value is higher than most chicks her age and 100% she has simps chasing. You gave her an ultimatum that it had to be tonight in her mind, which made her second guess who you are
I was actually drinking and buzzed at the time.. but I probably could have been smoother.. She actually showed the most interest in me out of everyone.. even proactively texting me early in the week trying to make plans. While she is cute her muscular frame and tattoos covering most of her front body turned me off. She was last on my list so I texted her the 8pm meet that same day after I couldn't get the other girls.

Speaking of which I forgot to mention the girl who was into me and sent me dirty pics was camping the day I wanted to meet so bad timing there. Also the Brazilian girl woke up late and texted me when I was already on my way back.

When you went for the dagger, it re-affirmed her intuition. There was absolutely no need to do this, at all
I don't think her intuition made her not come out, I think it was her making a pragmatic choice. You are right in that I shouldn't have said that. Not that I care about her feelings but acting indifferent and that she missed out would have been more effective. It's taken me a while to realize this.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh forgot to mention the ex stripper chick said she was stuck with her kid cause her ex had an issue, she countered though with other dates and times. I have had a hard on for her for a while.

Just saw that the big breast tattoo girl I kissed took me off Facebook lol. I might message her with something like "wow what do you have against being friends?" This is a girl I would tell off if she talks **** to me

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - always try to end the kiss first if you're not in a sex location

Also, the women like the fitness girl who leave you a voicemail as the first action after getting your number, or states up front they'd rather call than text are typically time-wasters. They will use phone calls as a screening device and control mechanism, instead of texting with a go-with-the-flow mentality. These types will very often push early for a meet to avoid giving you a chance to discuss anything sexual.

The 36 y/o low quality boob girl might still be worthwhile. The fact that she warmed up to you over the course of the date is more telling than her driving away fast. It could just be her driving habits, or she could have actually been heated up a little bit, but her jadedness is keeping her from overtly expressing it. I'd give this one another shot. A two handed hug from a big boobed girl is usually a pretty good sign in my experience. The tell would be, how hard did she press her chest into yours?

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - always try to end the kiss first if you're not in a sex location
This is probably sound.. I was a little buzzed and got hard so I maybe have been slightly agressive.

Also, the women like the fitness girl who leave you a voicemail as the first action after getting your number, or states up front they'd rather call than text are typically time-wasters. They will use phone calls as a screening device and control mechanism, instead of texting with a go-with-the-flow mentality. These types will very often push early for a meet to avoid giving you a chance to discuss anything sexual.
I actually iniaited the phone call after we messaged. I have found talking to a girl on the phone helps build rapport and they are more willing to meet. This happened with the big breast tattoo girl too. Unfortunately it seems these days most girls don't want to talk at all

The 36 y/o low quality boob girl might still be worthwhile. The fact that she warmed up to you over the course of the date is more telling than her driving away fast. It could just be her driving habits, or she could have actually been heated up a little bit, but her jadedness is keeping her from overtly expressing it. I'd give this one another shot. A two handed hug from a big boobed girl is usually a pretty good sign in my experience. The tell would be, how hard did she press her chest into yours?
It was a decent hug and she let me kiss a bit. But in my experience every girl that has driven away fast after I kissed ended up flaking.

She also removed me from her Facebook so this is a pretty clear sign she isn't interested..

I am tempted to text her something like "hey you removed me from your friends? Why are you against being friends?"

Maybe she will reveal if she wasn't into me at all or it was the kiss or something.. I already know most of you will say not to do this for some lower my value bs.. But like I always say I don't care about this girl or what my value is perceived to her, just trying to always learn.

M

member160292

It was a decent hug and she let me kiss a bit. But in my experience every girl that has driven away fast after I kissed ended up flaking.

She also removed me from her Facebook so this is a pretty clear sign she isn't interested..

I am tempted to text her something like "hey you removed me from your friends? Why are you against being friends?"

Maybe she will reveal if she wasn't into me at all or it was the kiss or something.. I already know most of you will say not to do this for some lower my value bs.. But like I always say I don't care about this girl or what my value is perceived to her, just trying to always learn.
If you're going to go this route, just text her - I hope you're not one of those damsels that kiss and tell

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to go this route, just text her - I hope you're not one of those damsels that kiss and tell
Haha. I've actually texted similar stuff in the past when I lost girls after a kiss. They usually respond with "you kissed me" etc..

I like this friends response because it shows I wanted to be friends and she is being odd for removing me..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like none of these women were actually that interested to start with
The fitness freak and girl that sexted me had the highest IL. The others I'd agree, used status to get close and still going to try with the former stripper milf. Some others liked up

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I am very rusty and out of practice being that I haven't been single in so long.

I have an upcoming trip where I have been talking to a few girls in the area online. These are girls I started talking to via Facebook so not off a dating app or anything.

I had met a polish girl a few weeks ago for coffee and she ghosted after our meet. I admit I was terrible on this date though... nervous I would be spotted by someone and really just out of frame, I didn't even position myself well for kino or anything. Hopefully this was just a warm up and I will do better if I get some of these upcoming meets to happen.

Here are the prospects:

Hot 24 Year old Tattoo girl:
Looks like she was in a sorority in college and now working a few jobs. I think she sees me as someone established but seems like she might be hesitant to meet even though she responds to all my messages. I may use a lure of some sort we will see.

36 Year old cute girl with huge breasts who thinks she is all that : She also has a few tattoos but isn't completely inked up but she seems very picky and alludes to not being into a lot of guys she meets. Even though I sent her photos she seems concerns about looks and even admitted it. My photos weren't clear enough as she says.. I told her we could always be friends regardless and she liked that. I am also coming in from a position of career prominence. Lets see what happens...

Hot 37 year old ex stripper with a kid: This girl might have a boyfriend already and usually ignores most guys that hit on here... but I've used a lure of potential business opportunity and have come in from a position of career prominence as well... she said she could meet for a drink after work for a short while.

Mid 30's kinda crazy chick with nice boobs who sends me dirty pics - Lots of guys hit on her online but she seems infatuated with the high profile job I told her I have and wants to meet.... She even invited me to her house on the first meet.

There's a few others as well (Brazilian and far out of state Irish girl) but these are the main ones I may be trying to meet over the next few days.

Lets see what happens.
Very nicely done mate.
Dump the single mom though, she will only give you troubles though.. (If anything friend zone her and get into her network of other hot girls she knows. Can't say if it is worth the trouble though.)
Just saying.. ;)

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nicely done mate.
Dump the single mom though, she will only give you troubles though.. (If anything friend zone her and get into her network of other hot girls she knows. Can't say if it is worth the trouble though.)
Just saying.. ;)
No doubt,.none of these are relationship plays... Pump and dump or pump x 3 then dump if the sex is good :)