Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

field report. book store pickup with number close!

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this came naturally to me today I didn't even plan this! :)

I was at the book store and saw nice girl looking the magazines.

She was in my way and I couldn't grab the mag that I wanted.

So I went up to her and said, "hey move it or... i'll body. 'check' you".

As I went to grab the mag, I made sure that the first part the sentance was rather hard sounding and then I took my time on the word "or..." as I reached for the mag. I hen changed my tone to sound funny as I checked her out a bit.. I also made sure that I made eye contact with her and smiled.

she thought this was funny and laughed. then I just started a simple convo with her about the mags. Just when the conversation started to become comfortable, I made sure I didn't linger on and tolder her I had to go. I went to turn around and stoped myself from walking away. then, outwith out thinking about it I said , "hey, sorry for any intrusion, but how about I call you sometime. I might have time to do something fun this week?"

The girl replied with, "oh no.. it's no intrusion. :) and gave me her number" after that I got her name. by saying.. "gee... maybe I should of asked your name first?" she laughed and I left with her name and number.

only problem is I went around the long way as I left and didn't buy the mag. I Just hope she didn't see that. Iput it down somplace else. I didn't want to stand with her in the line up and have to talk to her. I just wanted to get the hell out

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a good one. Did you call her? How are things going?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i did not call her yet.. .thing is i'm not playing a game either. i too busy with work and other women that i really don't have time for her right now. i'll call her when i feel like it i guess. not sure when but it won't be within the next week.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
no i did not call her yet.. .thing is i'm not playing a game either. i too busy with work and other women that i really don't have time for her right now. i'll call her when i feel like it i guess. not sure when but it won't be within the next week.
I'm proud of 'ya... ;)