Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report #9: Date on rooftop bar with cute indian girl

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there my dear brothers,

So this is my ninth FR here on Sosuave, I have been here for eons....but I still have a lot to learn about women.

1) The Girl

• 22 year old indian college student (but looks a lot younger)
  • Shes exactly my type -->> very cute not your typical north american girl.

2) How we met

• She SuperLiked me on Tinder.....we chatted a bit on Tinder...then I escalated to Whatsapp...then on WA I asked her to hang out, and she gave me the low interest vague "ill let you know" ....
  • Then I decided to up the ante and call her....she pretended I got the wrong phone number, and then I made a really funny joke and she laughed and I persuaded her to go on a date with me (My Sticky point is raising attraction)
  • I told her that I have a nice surprise for her..
3) The date

• Was a little late...picked her up she looked even cuter in real life. She got into my car and we drove to the roof top lounge with a beautiful view of the city.
  • During the car ride there ---the conversation was quite awkward, she kept asking me to repeat myself (and I speak fairly clearly) almost as if she had a hearing problem.
  • For some wierd reason she insisted on keeping her backpack with her, and even brought it into the bar , even after I pleaded with her to leave it in the car.
  • Walking to the bar--> I asked to see her ring, which I turned into holding hands (is this the wrong way to get a girl to hold hands with you? )
  • We sat in a booth , chatted I put my arm around her , the conversation didn't flow, I told her to turn around and look at the view and then said surprise!,
  • Tried to run the IC Pattern...but I didnt think it was effective, since for some reason she didn't understand what I was saying. (I also haven't memorized it- which I should make a point of doing)
  • I notice she keeps looking at the time on her phone--> then she says she needs to be home by 11 , she says she can take the bus, I ask her where she lives, and say no problem I will drop her home
  • I hold her hand from the hotel to the car

4) Funny ride home

• Again awkward conversation on the way home: she cant hear me very well.
  • In my head im thinking I need to find a way to kiss this uber cute girl, and pretend that I need to pull over to call a mate (I know its wack I admit)
  • Pretend to call mate: then I ask her something and tell her I have another surprise, close your eyes; I go in for the kiss........she responds "No please dont!" , I beg cmon just one kiss , she says no , I only kiss if their is a "love connection" ...I m like whatever I drop her off home.

Just now I see she blocked me off whatsapp lol ....thats ok

OUt of all the girls I dated she was by far the cutest!

Ok so rate and critique?

Thank you for your time.

@dustmuffin @Desdinova @Poonani Maker @Mizer @marmel75

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots and lots of mistakes made, but that's the only way you learn. I'll point them out...

She SuperLiked me on Tinder.....we chatted a bit on Tinder...then I escalated to Whatsapp
I wouldn't count moving online communication platforms as "escalating". Moving from Tinder to texting would count. If you're going to be doing online dating, the biggest hurdle is getting your communication moved from an online platform to a direct platform. The next biggest hurdle is moving from the direct platform to a first meeting. This is one of the reasons I don't like online dating; It adds an extra step to overcome that doesn't exist when you meet women in public.

Then I decided to up the ante and call her....she pretended I got the wrong phone number
This was your first sign that she's not interested.

I made a really funny joke and she laughed and I persuaded her to go on a date with me (My Sticky point is raising attraction)
She gave you a chance. This was your one opportunity to prove yourself as an interesting, fun, valuable man.

I told her that I have a nice surprise for her..
Her "nice surprise" should be your giant c0ck, not a view of scenery. This was a first meeting and you're trying to buy her attention with surprises. This reeks of desperation.

During the car ride there ---the conversation was quite awkward, she kept asking me to repeat myself (and I speak fairly clearly) almost as if she had a hearing problem.
She was most likely uninterested in whatever you had to say. Remember, she's only on this date because you merely persuaded her to come. I would also suggest against picking her a girl up for the first meeting for a couple of reasons:

1) You're still a stranger to her. She's going to be uncomfortable because she still doesn't know you
2) Getting her to meet you will help gauge her interest. If she flakes or cancels, she's not interested.

Walking to the bar--> I asked to see her ring, which I turned into holding hands (is this the wrong way to get a girl to hold hands with you? )
There is no wrong way to initiate holding hands, but there is a wrong time. She should be showing interest in you before you attempt to move things forward. This girl was not showing interest.

We sat in a booth , chatted I put my arm around her , the conversation didn't flow, I told her to turn around and look at the view and then said surprise!,
You pulled out your c0ck?

Tried to run the IC Pattern...
I don't know much about speed seduction, but what I do know is that you should have the woman's attention in order to be successful at it. The fact that she acted like she had a hearing problem is going to guarantee failure with running your pattern.

I notice she keeps looking at the time on her phone--> then she says she needs to be home by 11 , she says she can take the bus,
Another major sign that she's not interested. She wanted to get the fvck out of there. Women who are interested will make excuses to go past their self-imposed curfew.

I ask her something and tell her I have another surprise, close your eyes;
You pulled out your c0ck again?

I go in for the kiss
Oh.
........she responds "No please dont!" , I beg cmon just one kiss , she says no , I only kiss if their is a "love connection" ...I m like whatever I drop her off home.
Yup, not interested. When a woman is interested, the kiss will come quite naturally. This was not natural.

You have a lot of work to do on your technique, but it looks like you're not afraid to try things which is good. I would suggest working at meeting women in public places as opposed to meeting them online. You'll be better at gauging their interest much better by reading their body language, voice tone, and their responses. You'll be able to improve your game much quicker with real life interaction as opposed to doing it online. You will have a much more difficult time reading a woman's reactions when you're just looking at text as opposed to watching her body language.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her I have nice surprises for you...
you already laid the groundwork for being a creep.
We sat in a booth , chatted I put my arm around her , the conversation didn't flow
the creep move... you cemented her in the frame that you dont give a fvck about her and only want (to try to have) sex.

do you have any situational awareness at all?
Arm around her within minutes of a first dinner date... no.
tell her I have another surprise, close your eyes; I go in for the kiss........she responds "No please dont!" , I beg cmon just one kiss
you begged? you creep wtf!

Indian girls will fvck (esp Punjabi) but they are mostly very timid and moral when sex is thrown in the face.
I spent a year on and off in India over the course of 5 years or so... they need to be charmed abit, esp Westernized ones.
Would have went for subtle kino only, guide her to her chair... lead her. During conversation keep it straight, these girls are very focused on the future and career.
Indian girls are very submissively telling in eye gestures and you should be reading for this (she looks down when she makes eye contact).
You need to get her giggling and laughing... Back to the car you should have talked and lightly guide her with your hand in the small of the back.

You say this is your 9th FR... this isnt a field report, this is a lesson of how to be a creep and a turn off

btw: this is the worst post/like ratio I ever saw

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should have whipped out your **** instead of trying for a kiss. Indian girls are really slutty around white dudes

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate a 1 out of 10...I mean come on man...what exactly have you learned since you've been on here? To my eyes nothing.

Stop worrying about these silly patterns and start learning how to act in a way that makes them wet and wanting more. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic Fail my good friend. She mentioned, I need to be home by 11. When a woman "ends" the date, which she basically did with that comment, she has no interest in seeing you ever again. Don't believe me? send her a text, bet you she wont even respond. Move on.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for their brutally honest advice, surprisingly I actually do appreciate it....I never proclaimed to be an expert with the fairer sex.

In my defense, this wasn't the typical slut, low value, she was exactly my type (yes I sometimes flex on even landwhales), and was as I already mentioned she was like 100% more cuter than the average girl I date..

The reason for these field reports is to recognize my weaknesses:

• I do exude desperation, trying to develop an abundance mentality
  • I am not good at charming (whats a good way to learn that?)
  • I just dont know how to attract women in conversation....like what tell them stories to make them laugh? that is my main sticking point. (thats why I hate the coffee dates......just sit there and talk and then what?)
  • I have a nervous frame, where I am trying to "get her to like me" on dates

Objectives/ Action Steps

1. Dont be desperate ( learn to walk away, and not appear needy)
  2. Learn how to be charming (somehow!)
  3. Try to make dates for fun and engaging.....or be a more fun person to talk to. (strange my friends do consider me fun--->> but girls dont)
  4. Develop a more confident frame, where I am validating the girl (??)

What else you guys think?

@Desdinova @Mazer @marmel @MrWood

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rate a 1 out of 10...I mean come on man...what exactly have you learned since you've been on here? To my eyes nothing.

Stop worrying about these silly patterns and start learning how to act in a way that makes them wet and wanting more. The two have nothing to do with each other.
What is this special way to make them "wet and wanting more" please do enlighten us?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to try no kino or touching unless she’s throwing herself at you. Get to know her on a deeper level.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: RTFDJB...much?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this special way to make them "wet and wanting more" please do enlighten us?
hose her down with this:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you already laid the groundwork for being a creep.

the creep move... you cemented her in the frame that you dont give a fvck about her and only want (to try to have) sex.

do you have any situational awareness at all?
Arm around her within minutes of a first dinner date... no.

you begged? you creep wtf!

Indian girls will fvck (esp Punjabi) but they are mostly very timid and moral when sex is thrown in the face.
I spent a year on and off in India over the course of 5 years or so... they need to be charmed abit, esp Westernized ones.
Would have went for subtle kino only, guide her to her chair... lead her. During conversation keep it straight, these girls are very focused on the future and career.
Indian girls are very submissively telling in eye gestures and you should be reading for this (she looks down when she makes eye contact).
You need to get her giggling and laughing... Back to the car you should have talked and lightly guide her with your hand in the small of the back.

You say this is your 9th FR... this isnt a field report, this is a lesson of how to be a creep and a turn off

btw: this is the worst post/like ratio I ever saw
You making me thirsty with your description. Was their submissiveness a boost to your manhood? I've always been intrigued by Indian ladies.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you goty blue eyes you can do whatever you want to them, once that pvssy is wet you just toss em arround, on the knees ass in air etc etc talk real dirty to them while they blow you and you are ramming the fvck like a little slvt... dem girls got a slvt switch bigger than your c0ck

they get clingy fast tho :/

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there my dear brothers,

So this is my ninth FR here on Sosuave, I have been here for eons....but I still have a lot to learn about women.

1) The Girl

• 22 year old indian college student (but looks a lot younger)
  • Shes exactly my type -->> very cute not your typical north american girl.

2) How we met

• She SuperLiked me on Tinder.....we chatted a bit on Tinder...then I escalated to Whatsapp...then on WA I asked her to hang out, and she gave me the low interest vague "ill let you know" ....
  • Then I decided to up the ante and call her....she pretended I got the wrong phone number, and then I made a really funny joke and she laughed and I persuaded her to go on a date with me (My Sticky point is raising attraction)
  • I told her that I have a nice surprise for her..
3) The date

• Was a little late...picked her up she looked even cuter in real life. She got into my car and we drove to the roof top lounge with a beautiful view of the city.
  • During the car ride there ---the conversation was quite awkward, she kept asking me to repeat myself (and I speak fairly clearly) almost as if she had a hearing problem.
  • For some wierd reason she insisted on keeping her backpack with her, and even brought it into the bar , even after I pleaded with her to leave it in the car.
  • Walking to the bar--> I asked to see her ring, which I turned into holding hands (is this the wrong way to get a girl to hold hands with you? )
  • We sat in a booth , chatted I put my arm around her , the conversation didn't flow, I told her to turn around and look at the view and then said surprise!,
  • Tried to run the IC Pattern...but I didnt think it was effective, since for some reason she didn't understand what I was saying. (I also haven't memorized it- which I should make a point of doing)
  • I notice she keeps looking at the time on her phone--> then she says she needs to be home by 11 , she says she can take the bus, I ask her where she lives, and say no problem I will drop her home
  • I hold her hand from the hotel to the car

4) Funny ride home

• Again awkward conversation on the way home: she cant hear me very well.
  • In my head im thinking I need to find a way to kiss this uber cute girl, and pretend that I need to pull over to call a mate (I know its wack I admit)
  • Pretend to call mate: then I ask her something and tell her I have another surprise, close your eyes; I go in for the kiss........she responds "No please dont!" , I beg cmon just one kiss , she says no , I only kiss if their is a "love connection" ...I m like whatever I drop her off home.

Just now I see she blocked me off whatsapp lol ....thats ok

OUt of all the girls I dated she was by far the cutest!

Ok so rate and critique?

Thank you for your time.

@dustmuffin @Desdinova @Poonani Maker @Mizer @marmel75

Dude. I never used Tinder, not a fan of STDs. However, You go from Tinder to cell #. If not cell # you pass as you are wasting your time and she's just using you for your non-sexual attention. If you use Match, eHarmony, POF, Bumble, etc. From the app to their cell. Hey, let's meet up. What's your cell to setup a time to meet? That is it. No response, guess what, she was just pulling your d!ck for some attention. That is it. And you do this fast. You should be asking for her # by the third message. You are not looking for a pen pal, you are looking for her to allow you inside her.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you goty blue eyes you can do whatever you want to them, once that pvssy is wet you just toss em arround, on the knees ass in air etc etc talk real dirty to them while they blow you and you are ramming the fvck like a little slvt... dem girls got a slvt switch bigger than your c0ck

Yea, it's crazy if a dude has blue or hazel eyes. I am a bit jealous.

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. I never used Tinder, not a fan of STDs. However, You go from Tinder to cell #. If not cell # you pass as you are wasting your time and she's just using you for your non-sexual attention. If you use Match, eHarmony, POF, Bumble, etc. From the app to their cell. Hey, let's meet up. What's your cell to setup a time to meet? That is it. No response, guess what, she was just pulling your d!ck for some attention. That is it. And you do this fast. You should be asking for her # by the third message. You are not looking for a pen pal, you are looking for her to allow you inside her.
ok

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So you are a european guy who worked in India?

and if you are like most of us who do not have blue eyes?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an indian gf for 1.5 years and I’ve also smashed 2 Indians - that’s 3 indians. I look more Hispanic/Mediterranean/North African/mixed.

You don’t need blue eyes to smash - you need game and good looks same with any girl.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh it was so cringe worthy - sounds like to tried to rush and force it Ryan. The begging for a kiss just cemented it for me. When she said please don't - what made you think begging would change her mind. If the connection is not there - I would not persist.

I've been on a date where I came on too strong, lunged for the kiss and got a backwards head swerve. I played it off, and kept escalating.

You should have parked up outside her place, had a chat and tried to build something there in the car then tried a kiss. Not some fake phonecall which she DEFINITELY knew was fake!

You prob scared the life out of her. You're good looking enough to get her to superlike you and go on a date. It's just the social aspects you need work on

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just dont know how to attract women in conversation....like what tell them stories to make them laugh? that is my main sticking point. (thats why I hate the coffee dates......just sit there and talk and then what?)
For me, it's all about witty humour. She tells you something, and you take it and ask funny questions about it, or imply that she did something funny. That's how I bring really boring, mundane, everyday stories to life. It even makes the slightly funny ones more entertaining. All you need to do is just practice using witty humour in your everyday conversations, and you'll become a much more interesting and likeable person.

I am not good at charming (whats a good way to learn that?)
Personally, I don't consider myself to be a "charming" person. I don't even think you need to be charming. You will come across as charming if you never compliment a woman, and then one day out of the blue you actually give her a compliment. It's not something you need to learn, but it may come naturally over time.