Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Femininity

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to tell a guy to seek a feminine woman and he asked, where do I find such a thing, and what does that look like....What would you tell him?

Do they fall into certain careers? What are the markers you look for?

If you were to compare a woman that married in her mid 20's, had a few kids, and was very caring and nurturing to her husband and children yet ends up divorced to a woman that never had children, has 2 dogs, divorced, low notch count, and works a mid level position but not a career woman, which one would you consider more feminine?

Although I certainly don't want to deal with someone else's kids, I think the woman that had children, stayed at home, took care of her husband and kids is certainly more caring and nurturing which would make her possibly more feminine.

Out of all the single moms I've dated, I've found them to be more caring, nurturing. The women with no kids typically leaned to the selfish, more independent side, less caring. They are more self serving.

What are your experiences?

Is the desire to have children a marker of femininity?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the desire to have children a marker of femininity?
Yes, I believe so. I cannot think of something more womanly than a woman raising children and making a home. That’s mostly why I married my wife. Before we got married she said she believed her foremost duty in life was to be a mother.

I don’t mean to be insulting to other men, but when I hear or read about men going into hysterics over drama with women who aren’t the mother or their children, I cannot relate.

If I were to, heaven forbid become a widower, I don’t think I’d be able to ever fully connect with a woman because she is not the mother of my children. Perhaps something serious could develop, but I don’t see it the way.

Last edited:

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to remember, these women these days have all been groomed to be independent "dont need no man" type of women. A few of the plates im spinning are like this and they actually are genuinely interested in hearing about what society has done. Alot of them play masculine roles just to survive, they have to.

Feminine women are nurturing, kind, complement your life without asking, are able to calm your soul and submissive to your leadership.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine women are nurturing, kind, complement your life without asking, are able to calm your soul and submissive to your leadership.
Have you considered leading a so-called plate to this?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to tell a guy to seek a feminine woman and he asked, where do I find such a thing, and what does that look like....What would you tell him?

Do they fall into certain careers? What are the markers you look for?
I think most guys innately know the answer to this ... very few would describe an angry, fast talking, short haired woman who works as correctional officer as feminine.
If you were to compare a woman that married in her mid 20's, had a few kids, and was very caring and nurturing to her husband and children yet ends up divorced
No such thing. Doesn't compute.
If you were to compare a woman that married in her mid 20's, had a few kids, and was very caring and nurturing to her husband and children yet ends up divorced to a woman that never had children, has 2 dogs, divorced, low notch count, and works a mid level position but not a career woman, which one would you consider more feminine?
It's like asking: would you rather break your right leg or the left one? It's like asking who's more masculine: Justin Waller or Michael Sartain? :D

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I believe so. I cannot think of something more womanly than a woman raising children and making a home. That’s mostly why I married my wife. Before we got married she said she believed her foremost duty in life was to be a mother.

I don’t mean to be insulting to other men, but when I hear or read about men going into hysterics over drama with women who aren’t the mother or their children, I cannot relate.

If I were to, heaven forbid become a widower, I don’t think I’d be able to ever fully connect with a woman because she is not the mother of my children. Perhaps something serious could develop, but I don’t see it the way.
most women I’ve been with want children. Regardless of their percieved ‘femininity’.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is the most ‘feminine’ woman I have ever been with. A classic ‘damsel in distress’ from a 1930’s pulp novel or movie.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is the most ‘feminine’ woman I have ever been with. A classic ‘damsel in distress’ from a 1930’s pulp novel or movie.
What indicators stood out that led you to recognize she was feminine when you first started dating her? What kind of career? Was she raised this way?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most women I’ve been with want children. Regardless of their percieved ‘femininity’.
Of course there are women who aren’t feminine. My point was that I believe child raising is the most womanly duty.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a plate is worthy of an LTR she will nurture you and complement your life without you asking.
I don’t know what this has to do with my question.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like asking who's more masculine: Justin Waller or Michael Sartain? :D
Is this serious? Like, do you think these guys are so masculine?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this serious? Like, do you think these guys are so masculine?
No, of course not. I think they're both jokes, a parody of masculinity. Just like the 2 choices of femininity in OP.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some minor success at getting un-feminine women and teaching them to become more feminine.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, of course not. I think they're both jokes, a parody of masculinity. Just like the 2 choices of femininity in OP.
I think the same. I actually consider both effeminate.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What indicators stood out that led you to recognize she was feminine when you first started dating her? What kind of career? Was she raised this way?
Traditional feminine profession. She was raised as a ‘princess’.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say - take the advice of the David deida in the way of the superior man - focus on your own masculinity. Women look to Men to lead. If we are not masculine, women cannot be feminine. To many men are to quick to point the finger at women.

All you can do is concentrate on yourself.

Maybe this advice is outdated. Be interesting to hear thoughts about that from members who have read and studied the book.

I still think it's the right mentality to have

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Femininity = religious, shy, modest dressing, family-oriented, virgin, crossed-legs when sitting, no tattoos, 2 earrings, stays at home, wants children, cooks, cleans the house, and lets the man lead.

The complete opposite of what I just listed can be found on POF.
My son is going to marry exactly such a woman this coming June. She is 20. She lost her virginity with my son, he is the love of her life & she wants to be his wife & raise their children. She is a pretty girl, dresses modestly, defers to him; follows his lead. They are religious.

But to make it work with a woman like this a man needs to prepare himself to properly lead a wife & family. My son has done this. To few young men are ready for this kind of leadership, and the party crowd is not where you find these girls.

@The Duke you are looking for a giving woman. They can end up divorced if the husband was selfish, didn't realize what he has & cheats (for example). My sister is divorcing in such a situation after a 27 year marriage. She took the vows very seriously, he thought he could make exceptions to them as he pleased. She found out (unsurprisingly) and is divorcing him on principle. So she will be on the market once the divorce is final & she has had time to adjust. She has no idea what a shjt show dating is, she is not shallow or materialistic, etc. She also doesn't color her hair or do her nails or wear makeup. She never did those things (only for game day as a college cheerleader).

I think she is in for a shock when she starts dating. She is not going to be a sex right away or sex in 3 dates woman either. I'm curious how it will go for her. She was the classic feminine archetype as a young woman.

I'm not sure the average guy in singledom is going to have the patience required to build a relationship with my sister. I worry most will bolt when they find out she's not going to jump into bed right away. I hope I'm wrong.

These women are different. They approach interactions with greater innocense. They expect to be respected. Player types *think* they want a girl like this but are likely to bail when the girl acts from a place of value or character.