Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females be brazen these days

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's called a "clown world". That's what it's become. This type of female behavior is only socially acceptable because of feminism and liberalism. Not only is it socially acceptable to be a single mother these days, they expect a man to just be the father and sadly some poor simp will do it too.
View attachment 4750
I hope the monkey was spared.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Rick funny you bring this up. Rollo and Rich cooper screenshot these chics profiles and put them on ****ter. Lol cant make this **** up.
Yea, I remember them speaking about it not too long ago.

Its all relevant... its part of our world. We should pay attention.
That's for sure.

So get pregnant by their dream Alpha who denies the child and go to the bars to find a father?
Anything's possible these days.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its stuff like this that makes us understand why someone millennia ago bombed cities from the sky...then they reframed it as god throwing fire on sodom and gomorrah cause they passed the maximum mess threeshold.

I believe there were ancient civilization that got wiped out till civilization itself disappeared only to restart for the cycle repeats.

As much as a simple flood would save the buildings, we cant deny that a bombing from the sky AC130 style would surely provide a better entertainment.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Its stuff like this that makes us understand why someone millennia ago bombed cities from the sky...then they reframed it as god throwing fire on sodom and gomorrah cause they passed the maximum mess threeshold.

I believe there were ancient civilization that got wiped out till civilization itself disappeared only to restart for the cycle repeats.

As much as a simple flood would save the buildings, we cant deny that a bombing from the sky AC130 style would surely provide a better entertainment.
1599933830328.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to happen more and more. Never raise another man’s child. It’s kinda sad if you think about it but you will just be promoting it.

Women will start saying...”See there’s men who will step up after I fukked guys like a slvt and now need a father figure for my b@stards.”

You just can’t do it. At some point we have to cut them off from resources. It might as well be right now. This is terrible for our civilization. Think about it. WE built it. We created the world we see now. Not women. You just can’t let them destroy it.
This is such a good comment that I am considering setting up another account just so that I could Like it again.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.

Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.
Every man has his price. I bet for a few million you'd eat her pvssy.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man who finds and dates a pregnant woman off a dating app deserves everything unfortunate coming his way.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A weak minded, low self-esteem chick can be dangerous in the right hands, dont bang her but dont be so quick to dismiss her either.