"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Females be brazen these days

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's called a "clown world". That's what it's become. This type of female behavior is only socially acceptable because of feminism and liberalism. Not only is it socially acceptable to be a single mother these days, they expect a man to just be the father and sadly some poor simp will do it too.
View attachment 4750
I hope the monkey was spared.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Rick funny you bring this up. Rollo and Rich cooper screenshot these chics profiles and put them on ****ter. Lol cant make this **** up.
Yea, I remember them speaking about it not too long ago.

Its all relevant... its part of our world. We should pay attention.
That's for sure.

So get pregnant by their dream Alpha who denies the child and go to the bars to find a father?
Anything's possible these days.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Its stuff like this that makes us understand why someone millennia ago bombed cities from the sky...then they reframed it as god throwing fire on sodom and gomorrah cause they passed the maximum mess threeshold.

I believe there were ancient civilization that got wiped out till civilization itself disappeared only to restart for the cycle repeats.

As much as a simple flood would save the buildings, we cant deny that a bombing from the sky AC130 style would surely provide a better entertainment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Its stuff like this that makes us understand why someone millennia ago bombed cities from the sky...then they reframed it as god throwing fire on sodom and gomorrah cause they passed the maximum mess threeshold.

I believe there were ancient civilization that got wiped out till civilization itself disappeared only to restart for the cycle repeats.

As much as a simple flood would save the buildings, we cant deny that a bombing from the sky AC130 style would surely provide a better entertainment.
1599933830328.jpg
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
This is going to happen more and more. Never raise another man’s child. It’s kinda sad if you think about it but you will just be promoting it.

Women will start saying...”See there’s men who will step up after I fukked guys like a slvt and now need a father figure for my b@stards.”

You just can’t do it. At some point we have to cut them off from resources. It might as well be right now. This is terrible for our civilization. Think about it. WE built it. We created the world we see now. Not women. You just can’t let them destroy it.
This is such a good comment that I am considering setting up another account just so that I could Like it again.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.

Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.
Every man has his price. I bet for a few million you'd eat her pvssy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
Any man who finds and dates a pregnant woman off a dating app deserves everything unfortunate coming his way.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
A weak minded, low self-esteem chick can be dangerous in the right hands, dont bang her but dont be so quick to dismiss her either.
 
Top