redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
Unchexked hypergamy is a hell of a thing
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I hope the monkey was spared.It's called a "clown world". That's what it's become. This type of female behavior is only socially acceptable because of feminism and liberalism. Not only is it socially acceptable to be a single mother these days, they expect a man to just be the father and sadly some poor simp will do it too.
View attachment 4750
Yea, I remember them speaking about it not too long ago.Rick funny you bring this up. Rollo and Rich cooper screenshot these chics profiles and put them on ****ter. Lol cant make this **** up.
That's for sure.Its all relevant... its part of our world. We should pay attention.
Anything's possible these days.So get pregnant by their dream Alpha who denies the child and go to the bars to find a father?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
White knights defend their honor and will attack a man she has been exploiting.females can act like this because men allow it.
Its stuff like this that makes us understand why someone millennia ago bombed cities from the sky...then they reframed it as god throwing fire on sodom and gomorrah cause they passed the maximum mess threeshold.
I believe there were ancient civilization that got wiped out till civilization itself disappeared only to restart for the cycle repeats.
As much as a simple flood would save the buildings, we cant deny that a bombing from the sky AC130 style would surely provide a better entertainment.

This is such a good comment that I am considering setting up another account just so that I could Like it again.This is going to happen more and more. Never raise another man’s child. It’s kinda sad if you think about it but you will just be promoting it.
Women will start saying...”See there’s men who will step up after I fukked guys like a slvt and now need a father figure for my b@stards.”
You just can’t do it. At some point we have to cut them off from resources. It might as well be right now. This is terrible for our civilization. Think about it. WE built it. We created the world we see now. Not women. You just can’t let them destroy it.
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.
We are now living in a twilight zone or something.
Every man has his price. I bet for a few million you'd eat her pvssy.Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Hahaha.Every man has his price. I bet for a few million you'd eat her pvssy.
I'm with you dude. Weird world we live in these days.Imagine banging a pregnant women who isn't your wife with your child. And imagine the smell. I don't think i could do it if you paid me.