"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Females be brazen these days

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I have seen pregnant woman selling themselves with some claiming they are lactating. They just dont care.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I once saw a heavily pregnant white girl downing vodka in a club with 3 or 4 black guys

Women make their own choices now. Whether that's good for society is another matter
She should be arrested. Premeditated child abuse.

I read recently that when the baby is overdue, the medical establishment in some countries would encourage the mother to drink and the chemical effects would coax the baby out- only recently read this in anecdotal aa literature called Grapevine.

Born blind drunk.


I was born 2 weeks late.

Don't have the courage to ask mother if she did this, kinda know the answer anyways.
 

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
1,461
Reaction score
1,138
It isn't just "beta males" sadly.

John Stones is a millionaire football player on a £100k a week. Guy left his childhood sweetheart for a chick who was already pregnant with another player's child. Guy literally got with a pregnant woman.


Times we live in men.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.
So get pregnant by their dream Alpha who denies the child and go to the bars to find a father?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Somewhat related, my 11yo son recently had to get a HPV vaccine as part of his physical to enter Junior High. It's a state mandate and I was shocked to say the least. Here's my views on it here if interested.


If they are going to require, everyone, even boys for HPV that could potentially lead to "Cervical" cancer in only females a very low percentage of the time, this would imply and promote even more promiscuity in young females. And I know for sure it's all the beta simps and hardcore feminists that's had a hand in passing this law. This would mean they could get pregnant even if they don't get a std. This to me is a$$ backwards. If they are going to mandate this, it's only fair that they mandate IUD or arm implant birth control for all girls too. Luckily I still haven't had to explain why he got the HPV shot nor does he really know too much about it.
 

Trez

Banned
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
473
Reaction score
226
Age
38
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.
It's called a "clown world". That's what it's become. This type of female behavior is only socially acceptable because of feminism and liberalism. Not only is it socially acceptable to be a single mother these days, they expect a man to just be the father and sadly some poor simp will do it too.
1599773745551m.jpg
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So what else you gonna gripe about?

She's got cancer and she's on a dating app?

WTF?



Maybe she got Artificially Inseminated because she couldn't find a man who would live up to her standards for IQ, Hair color and height....

Maybe she's a surrogate mother and is gonna make $65K in 9 months

Some guys might want to step into a Father from birth role with the right woman. Not any of us of course but they are out there..

I mean a tax deductions is a deduction right?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top