Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Females be brazen these days

RickTheToad

Reaction score
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

We are now living in a twilight zone or something.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen pregnant woman selling themselves with some claiming they are lactating. They just dont care.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I once saw a heavily pregnant white girl downing vodka in a club with 3 or 4 black guys

Women make their own choices now. Whether that's good for society is another matter
She should be arrested. Premeditated child abuse.

I read recently that when the baby is overdue, the medical establishment in some countries would encourage the mother to drink and the chemical effects would coax the baby out- only recently read this in anecdotal aa literature called Grapevine.

Born blind drunk.

I was born 2 weeks late.

Don't have the courage to ask mother if she did this, kinda know the answer anyways.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't just "beta males" sadly.

John Stones is a millionaire football player on a £100k a week. Guy left his childhood sweetheart for a chick who was already pregnant with another player's child. Guy literally got with a pregnant woman.

Times we live in men.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After work I went with a few dudes to a cigar lounge not too far away in neighboring New Haven county. I picked out a nice Opus with some Johnny, neat. We got to a talking and if you dudes (and couple of dudettes) can believe, pregnant females are looking for chumps on dating sites. I was floored. Some even put in their description, apparently, that they are recently pregnant and looking for a good role model for their child. Seriously? I mean, Jesus H. Christ. I am beyond words on how screwed up and entitled on how some females are these days. I am still amazed.

So get pregnant by their dream Alpha who denies the child and go to the bars to find a father?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhat related, my 11yo son recently had to get a HPV vaccine as part of his physical to enter Junior High. It's a state mandate and I was shocked to say the least. Here's my views on it here if interested.

If they are going to require, everyone, even boys for HPV that could potentially lead to "Cervical" cancer in only females a very low percentage of the time, this would imply and promote even more promiscuity in young females. And I know for sure it's all the beta simps and hardcore feminists that's had a hand in passing this law. This would mean they could get pregnant even if they don't get a std. This to me is a$$ backwards. If they are going to mandate this, it's only fair that they mandate IUD or arm implant birth control for all girls too. Luckily I still haven't had to explain why he got the HPV shot nor does he really know too much about it.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

It's called a "clown world". That's what it's become. This type of female behavior is only socially acceptable because of feminism and liberalism. Not only is it socially acceptable to be a single mother these days, they expect a man to just be the father and sadly some poor simp will do it too.
1599773745551m.jpg

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what else you gonna gripe about?

She's got cancer and she's on a dating app?

WTF?

Maybe she got Artificially Inseminated because she couldn't find a man who would live up to her standards for IQ, Hair color and height....

Maybe she's a surrogate mother and is gonna make $65K in 9 months

Some guys might want to step into a Father from birth role with the right woman. Not any of us of course but they are out there..

I mean a tax deductions is a deduction right?