Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female wingmen!

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!!!!:wave:

Im now a single guy, and thinking of taking my female friend out as a wingman, I’ve heard it can produce better results than with a guy. Does anyone have any tips or techniques? I don’t really see much info on this topic!:down:

Main questions are……Is it best to go out in a group of 3 so that when one of us makes a move the other isn’t on their own?

How could I use my friend to my advantage? Thankfully she’s a good-looking girl so it will show that I have social value but apart from that I can’t think how I could use her, if I get her to approach another girl on my behalf it will show I don’t have the confidence to do it myself.

I could get her to approach the girl while I’m at the bar and have her say to the girl I like…”hey, I think your really pretty and would like my friend” I guess that way it doesn’t show that I’ve asked her to ask for me

What do you dudes think?

~ Entity Unknown ~

Reaction score
From my experience having a woman wingman is great.. but I would take 1 or 2 other MALE friends with you too... so while your girl wingman does her thing, you will be having a good time with ur guy friends... and then once she is comfortable with the potential girls that ur after you come strolling along with your friends and go up to her and say something like "oh hey there you are! Who are your new friends?", or something along those lines... keep chilled and relaxed, and above all, just have a good time and dont make your main focus on the potential girls.

Hope this helped, soz for rushed reply I'm trying to multitask here :crazy:

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice dude! cheers, will try that one! I think the female wingman is a great idea because it eliminates the competition and shows social value.

Anyone else got any funny wingman stories or tips?

NO MA'AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
el torro,

This is a great strategy, and the fact your friend is attractive is an added bonus that will definitely work in your favor :up: Keep in mind the incentive for her (if she is single) will be to meet guys while helping you. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement.

My friends and I worked with a decent wingwoman about a year ago, but every once in a while she would get really drunk, become raucous, and then the evening was shifted from having fun and picking up women to watching her back.