Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female tactic

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's work. You have to let a lot of sh1t ride. Basiclly be nice to them while they re feral. And try and undermine them behind the scenes with the people that matter.

But it's not easy it's a feminized game you're having to play.

Best thing is to restrict to informationmation and just be very busy as that gives a good excuse why you didn't tell them things.

Any decision point around resources they will be hyper aware. every new person who comes on board or person who leaves is another opportunity to strengthen their alliances or weaken somebody else's. female managers will often band together to stack the selection panels and hire more females.
Ive heard that before. Much of corporate America is. Its the same in the UK. In group preferential hiring. Status quo and affirmative action.

I think more men are going entrepreneurial. ******* consultant Aaron Clarey made a vblog on women can have the corporate **** hole. I got lulz.

One of my mates is a big wig working in the downtown core of London. He's a young men. Women are always pursuing him and he's cold, always got barriers between him. He is never behind closed doors with women. I wouldn't be shocked if he has a cam in hus office in case some **** lies.

The pence principle is GOAT STATUS.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
What are you complaining about? You're a tranny, first in line for dem gibs!

Ive heard that before. Much of corporate America is. Its the same in the UK. In group preferential hiring. Status quo and affirmative action.

I think more men are going entrepreneurial. ******* consultant Aaron Clarey made a vblog on women can have the corporate **** hole. I got lulz.

One of my mates is a big wig working in the downtown core of London. He's a young men. Women are always pursuing him and he's cold, always got barriers between him. He is never behind closed doors with women. I wouldn't be shocked if he has a cam in hus office in case some **** lies.

The pence principle is GOAT STATUS.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Uber,
You can't pee against the wind,rationalise your work problems as being a form of Vocational Darwinism....walk away,you have bigger issues at stake...In retrospect you will see a sense of inevitability in these"rites de passage",emerging from the crucible you will be changed forever...What does it matter whether you drive a Carolla or a Mercedes?....The "Shaky Islands"would seem an enchanted place,from which to consider future directions,you will return a sadder and wiser Man...Handled correctly your Almond Eyed Ladies will hang in there for you...Joy in Service and Canine like loyalty are their strong points you have chosen well,take care.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some really weird dudes on the forum. Not shocking, thry have never seen a vagina before lol.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Scar

There is indeed a New Zealand dream forming that's why I'm selling my house in Melbourne for working capital. But I do need at least 5 years more in the rat race. Couldn't care less about the role as long as it's daily rate contract good enough.

And as you predicted girlfriend is happy to come with me

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice suggestion thanks. But Aussies r sheep. Any hint of a fight with employers will poison u with recruiters. There's only 4 big recruiters in Melbourne.

I ve downloaded a zillion books on office politics and habit formation.. And bought a couple off kindle specifically on politics in projects and turned them into word docs. And then of course there's the 48 laws of power and the 36 stratagems.

Meetups and networking to find a gig will no doubt provide opportunities to practice.

And LI has that video feature for interview practice.

Last edited: