Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female roomate - need advice - free beer for replying

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah you two go back to making out... let the big alabama black snake give you some if its loving lol
Translation:
Give me attention, blah blah blah... Moderators, please note that naturalzen is trying to start flame wars in every thread. Ban this weiner, he doesn't even contribute to the site at all and is incorrigible. ~Zappa

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
omg zappa your like the kid in the school yard that got picked last for kickball.... go cry to the moderators.. cry cry. im loving it. you and playa make a good couple. two ****s is better than one huh? hahaha.... once you go black you never go back lol ..

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
omg zappa your like the kid in the school yard that got picked last for kickball.... go cry to the moderators.. cry cry. im loving it. you and playa make a good couple. two ****s is better than one huh? hahaha.... once you go black you never go back lol ..
Like I said, what do you expect out of an argument online. To win some sort of online respect and protect your online ego and dignity. You are obviously still a kid who needs attention, hence, going into legitimate threads and out of nowhere starting a flamewar... The only solution to you is to put you on the ignore list. I suggest everyone else who's fed up with this guy wasting your time by clicking on user cp as well and ignoring this idiot. Like I said before, he wants attention online because he gets none in real life... Pathetic. ~Zappa

Start your own flame threads again: stop going to real threads and defecating on them. This was a real thread until you had to be a pu$$y with his ego hurt in the other thread to have to ruin this one. If your that unhappy, kill yourself. You are being ignored so you can't waste my time anymore. I'm actually going out on a friday night... post away for you cyber attention.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
Translation:
Give me attention, blah blah blah... Moderators, please note that naturalzen is trying to start flame wars in every thread. Ban this weiner, he doesn't even contribute to the site at all and is incorrigible. ~Zappa
Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naturalzen, I just want to let you know you're on notice. This is at least the second thread I've seen you being a jackwad in.

I would delete some of your insults, but since Zappa and "Playa" quoted them in their replies, I don't feel like effing around with it. Just knock it off.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does free beer always start fights?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to blame the beer. The beer is innocent.