"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

female roomate - need advice - free beer for replying

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by naturalzen
yeah you two go back to making out... let the big alabama black snake give you some if its loving lol
Translation:
Give me attention, blah blah blah... Moderators, please note that naturalzen is trying to start flame wars in every thread. Ban this weiner, he doesn't even contribute to the site at all and is incorrigible. ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
omg zappa your like the kid in the school yard that got picked last for kickball.... go cry to the moderators.. cry cry. im loving it. you and playa make a good couple. two ****s is better than one huh? hahaha.... once you go black you never go back lol ..
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by naturalzen
omg zappa your like the kid in the school yard that got picked last for kickball.... go cry to the moderators.. cry cry. im loving it. you and playa make a good couple. two ****s is better than one huh? hahaha.... once you go black you never go back lol ..
Like I said, what do you expect out of an argument online. To win some sort of online respect and protect your online ego and dignity. You are obviously still a kid who needs attention, hence, going into legitimate threads and out of nowhere starting a flamewar... The only solution to you is to put you on the ignore list. I suggest everyone else who's fed up with this guy wasting your time by clicking on user cp as well and ignoring this idiot. Like I said before, he wants attention online because he gets none in real life... Pathetic. ~Zappa

Start your own flame threads again: stop going to real threads and defecating on them. This was a real thread until you had to be a pu$$y with his ego hurt in the other thread to have to ruin this one. If your that unhappy, kill yourself. You are being ignored so you can't waste my time anymore. I'm actually going out on a friday night... post away for you cyber attention.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
Translation:
Give me attention, blah blah blah... Moderators, please note that naturalzen is trying to start flame wars in every thread. Ban this weiner, he doesn't even contribute to the site at all and is incorrigible. ~Zappa
Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
naturalzen, I just want to let you know you're on notice. This is at least the second thread I've seen you being a jackwad in.

I would delete some of your insults, but since Zappa and "Playa" quoted them in their replies, I don't feel like effing around with it. Just knock it off.
 

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
371
Reaction score
2
Why does free beer always start fights?
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
No need to blame the beer. The beer is innocent.
 
Top