Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female posters

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm a multi-trillionaire whose slept with Michelle Obama and Milania Trump.

See how saying that doesn't make it true?
I understand,. I'm still a chick and yer still not getting a time-stamped pic of mai boobs ;)
I was on the cover of Forbes once tho,lol, no lie. :)

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D I have approached and dated women in the street that initially gave me the "I'm a model" stuff.

You need to understand that it is women and gay men that control the modelling industry, and set these weirdo beauty standards. Has nothing to do with our opinions at all.
I'm not a model. They were doing a story on unemployed software engineers and (being unemployed at the time) I had the time so I offered to let them interview me. They came and took my pic to go with the story in the mag. A few weeks later I got the call that they were going to use it on the cover. It was very flattering and a nice moment in my life - I am still a software engineer, however.

It was just an ironic truth to post after the multi-trillionare comment.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get it.

You are a complete geek, who in a moment of serendipity, ended up on the cover of a fashionable mag.
Lol this

U guys are interesting, there's legit content here

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc is a prime example of what's wrong with most women on this forum. Attention wh0res to the max.

And like thirsty retards you guys are feeding the ego and giving her exactly what she wants, OP included.

Can you not see how desperate she is to make this about "me me me". Every female poster on this forum is great at this and you idiots fall for it hook, line and sinker. LYD is probably the only woman here (I don't know much about penkitten) who isn't completely self centred.

Just ignore them!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to accept these terms.

Please post one single quote from a woman poster that you have considered valuable. We will put it to the test.

I have read a lot in this last year, and I have derived zero value. Absolutely nothing has been added to my game.... I wonder why? ;)

I'm genuinely interested to see what you see. I'm not looking to fvck you over or anything.

They offer absolutely nothing to a man playing by his own sexual strategy.
BeTheChange has been somewhat inspirational in life goals and motivation. Also her different viewpoint into the game, of course she would have a much narrower slice of suiters that would be suitable and she doesn't do the "hot girl games".

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since 1998, SoSuave has been offering only the BEST tips and articles on meeting, dating, and attracting women.

What's the deal with women coming to a men's forum for advice? I feel very suspicious of this...
Could be that some women are actually on board with the perspectives herein, opposed to those on female forums. Maybe they want the benefit of knowing what they should and shouldn't be looking for. Personally I take more issue with men who constantly bemoan women, taking no personal responsibility, than the women themselves.

Being 'suspicious' is your issue, no one else's.

Anyone who doesn't want to interact with a particular forum member doesn't have to. Not sure it particularly matters which gender they are.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sazc is a prime example of what's wrong with most women on this forum. Attention wh0res to the max.

And like thirsty retards you guys are feeding the ego and giving her exactly what she wants, OP included.

Can you not see how desperate she is to make this about "me me me". Every female poster on this forum is great at this and you idiots fall for it hook, line and sinker. LYD is probably the only woman here (I don't know much about penkitten) who isn't completely self centred.

Just ignore them!
You are right in your opinion. I was about to ask if we could stop the talk about 'me me me' because I started to feel like I hijacked the thread. No bueno.

You guys don't need to feed my ego. All I ask is you just not get harsh on me for sport. I'm not here to con, mislead, manipulate, etc. I think you'll see that in my posts.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule I believe women to be useless here.

You wouldn't ask a fish how to be a fisherman.

That being said.. there are exceptions which break the rule.

I believe in being open minded and taking on a variety of viewpoints moving towards a common goal, women don't fit the common goal of men here.

I believe there does become a point where you have to get out there and live!

I leave it up to the mods to decide who should and shouldn't be on here.

I have scaled back my posting on here again recently because I want to be out living, not debating semantics online. Same goes with all my social media accounts.

Sosuave simplified: Sign up, read the material & apply it to your life. Eventually the mindset & techniques you are using will become a part of you.

All of this is useless unless you get out and apply it to your life!

A lot of the guys who 'know' aren't here anymore.

Once you have cultivated the mindset you want, what is the point in coming here?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4) They love it here so much that they end up marrying one of us in real life. Which has happened only once that I know of. :)
Very curious to hear the story behind #4.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All opinions are valid. I can learn as much from an idiot I disagree with as a master.
Women are capable of self-improvement too. The women posters on here seem pretty respectful of the space they are in. If you don't want to read what they say then don't.

Being afraid of a woman's opinion seems pretty insevure to me. You don't have to agree with it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont know if others also agree on this, but I RARELY find reading or watching advices from women on other women to be useful to me. Almost seems they know less about themselves than we know about them.
I agree. I would totally be open to joining a woman's forum, though I would likely lie about my gender, if I thought that there was some true insight contained in any of their postings. But they all lie to each other, just like they lie to themselves, so reading that would be of little to no value to me.

At least when they are here, generally they are getting the straight poop about what men think and could maybe gain from that insight.

And to my point above, who knows who here is actually a male or a female. I bet more than one regular poster here is gender obfuscating. They are the ones PoonKing is mostly likely to call a "beta-faggot" lol
Not that there's anything wrong with that... ;)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one of these woman posters I see a level of curiosity about "woman think" at times. This bears out in the questions that get asked of the women posters since women after all are not men and do come from a different angle.

It's a buffet offering here. Take what you like and digest it; ignore or discard what you do not find useful. If you find nothing useful, fine, if find some things useful, fine, etc.

As a mother of a high school young man and two adolescent daughters I also find value in understanding (or seeking to understand) what the landscape looks like for the young people I am raising. I'm fine doing my own thing and know how to navigate the waters for myself, but they are much younger and the landscape in which young people operate is something worth being informed about as I guide them regarding appropriate behavior. I see appreciable differences in attitudes to a large degree here based on age, which is interesting and not surprising.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the women posters offer a unique angle on the subject. I like to explore all the angles.:cool:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think the women posters offer a unique angle on the subject. I like to explore all the angles.:cool:
Agreed. Go to the Y-spot. Find the C-spot. Find the G-spot. The A-spot. Even the P-spot. And thus the O-spot. Explore all angles.

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't ask a fish how to be a fisherman.
This.
Taking advice from women on how to get women is frankly, useless.
Women do not know how to seduce straight women as a male. (Sure, there are lesbian women. But lesbian women only know how to seduce other lesbians, and live their lives as females.)

Advice from alpha MALES, and other MALES working towards that alpha status is the only reasonable advice you can take. Why? Because they are the only ones with any sort of experience.

You want to learn how to drive? Gotta learn from someone that knows how.
Want to learn how to cook well? Well, you need an experienced chef as your mentor.
Can't swim? The only person who can show you how is someone who can.

Now, of course with any of the above scenarios you can also be completely self taught. You will learn slower that way though.

The key is to combine the two. Anyone who is extremely skilled at anything started out with a foundation of knowledge from someone who is already skilled, and learned the rest through their own personal experience.

playa99 is absolutely right here:

Sosuave simplified: Sign up, read the material & apply it to your life. Eventually the mindset & techniques you are using will become a part of you.

All of this is useless unless you get out and apply it to your life!
Use the forums as a place to get a knowledge base so you don't go out there completely blind. But to get anywhere, you actually need to apply it, so that you will have experience to learn from.

I would also like to expand upon this. Even after you get a foundation of knowledge built up and begin applying it, it's still helpful to check in to stay sharp and see things from different perspectives. Unless of course,you have a large circle of alpha friends. Probably though, as an alpha, you have a group of beta friends that are drawn to your alpha behavior.