Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female posters

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four general things can happen with females on Sosuave:

4) They love it here so much that they end up marrying one of us in real life. Which has happened only once that I know of. :)
Who's that Ultimate Axiomatic Alpha Male that we can all bow to?

About topic.... Sure dating advice from women might be useless in the current time or situation but it could contribute to the futur girl

Also, they might not think like us (the reverse according to some dating book) but if they can expand your knowledge of the other gender... isn't that great ?

Also considering LivingYourDream, BeExcellent, Sazc have more than 50% like ratio.. they must be saying something good ?

It's a male forum but its good to be remembered that women do exist

Last edited:

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also considering LivingYourDream, BeExcellent, Sazc have more than 50% like ratio.. they must be saying something good ?
Or, they get likes from betas flooding them with attention, just like any other social media website?

For example. I just liked your post. Does that make it any more valuable than it was before? Nope.

Look, they have very little knowledge of what it takes to get a woman because they have never done it before. Sure, their advice may be peppered with a bit of good information, but any guy who has the smallest iota of success with women will have more applicable experience and knowledge on the subject than them. Things they suggest come from a place of pure speculation.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several of you are leaving a big chunk on the table, the majority of the time its not their knowledge/advice that one should care about. Most of the time its all over the place and changes often. It is how they process their thoughts and emotions that one can learn from. Its learning what triggers certain reactions.

Psychologists have shown that men are great analyzers, and good at remembering technical information but don't communicate, express emotion, nor understand communication like women do. And this is highly evident on this forum. This is where many of you are leaving something on the table. Its about getting into the female brain and figuring out what makes them tick. You can do it any time you interact with a woman no matter here, or a date with a new girl. Its about learning thru observation and listening/reading!

If you've never been into psychology/sociology, you probably won't relate. If you aren't a "people" person, then you probably won't get it either.

Last edited:

Shift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several of you are leaving a big chunk on the table, the majority of the time its not their knowledge/advice that one should care about. Most of the time its all over the place and changes often. It is how they process their thoughts and emotions that one can learn from. Its learning what triggers certain reactions.

Psychologists have shown that men are great analyzers, and good at remembering technical information but don't communicate, express emotion, nor understand communication like women do. And this is highly evident on this forum. This is where many of you are leaving something on the table. Its about getting into the female brain and figuring out what makes them tick. You can do it any time you interact with a woman no matter here, or a date with a new girl. Its about learning thru observation and listening/reading!

If you've never been into psychology/sociology, you probably won't relate. If you aren't a "people" person, then you probably won't get it either.
You make a good point. I agree that any conversation with a woman is a window into their mind. Most of this learning should come through real life experience however.

What I was really getting at, is that there are guys here that are actually taking their poor advice.

What I have always liked about this site, the ideas presented in the DJ Bible and those who follow its school of thought and post in the forums, have always been of good quality. When we get posts from the women, whether they have good intentions behind it or not, it taints the quality of the information here. Allow it to become widespread enough and you might as well just go post on a place like Yahoo Answers.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's healthy for the women who hang out here. They are in danger of absorbing too much of our masculine energy and way of looking at things and incorporating it into themselves.

For those of us who are here for relationships, I can't imagine a man being comfortable with a woman who is regularly hanging out with men on their forum.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie Western makes a good point. however personally I don't get much from reading text. I use online dating for my practice. you get just as much Insite into their psychology and you actually get it wet

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During my period of hanging out with women as friends, occasionally they would have informative conversations among themselves where they "get real" and sort of forgot I was there. That is the only time I really learned from them. One said that she would only and almost always lick a guy's balls if he shaved, just to "show appreciation for the effort he was making" lol

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You rang?
someone asked to hear from a female poster who could post with substance and, IIRC, you eventually married a guy from this board and they wanted to hear how that happened.

So....when you get a minute....? :)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've looked at this thread, and noticed someone say that at one time all females were banned here. When was that? The site was started in 98 or so. I arrived in 01. There were plenty of females already here when I arrived. In fact, I am one of this site's oldest active members. I stumbled on this site by accident. However, I stayed because there wasn't another site like it. In the beginning, I thought I was learning about what guys were about. I was in my early 20s. This site helped me more than just communicating with dating, I identified things about other men in my life, my brothers, my sons and eventually my husband. But first and foremost, this site helped me grow up and build my own solid foundation within myself. I didn't want to be an aw or a flake or anything like that. The discussion forum gave me guidance. Back in the day, there was a chat and when that was taken away, members just did yahoo or aim instant messaging. After many years of knowing Giovanni on the site, I messaged him about something and very slowly we got to know each other. We've been together ever since. Before the days of cell phones and text messaging, we used yahoo and a telephone. We were together 2 years before getting married, and celebrated our 10th anniversary back in June. As sometimes life gets hectic, I can't check in daily anymore. 3 of my children have graduated high school. One graduates basic training this week. Some of my dearest friends on the site know how to contact me on social media and we keep up with each other there. All in all, this site has been like a family to me all of these years. If you are new and don't know me, all I can do is offer an apology. I try to only post advice or offer my opinion when I feel it might be of some value. I am thankful for all the help that this site has given me, and I like to give back. Miss you guys and our Sunday Night Chats!

logicallefty

Reaction score
^^ Proof that there is hope right there, gentlemen... Proof that not ALL women are bad news, on this site or otherwise in life.... (only 97.5% of them are) You could put this story right here that her hubby came to Sosuave and "found a needle in a haystack" or rephrase it that he "found a pen in the ocean". Great story..

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Or, they get likes from betas flooding them with attention, just like any other social media website?

For example. I just liked your post. Does that make it any more valuable than it was before? Nope.

Look, they have very little knowledge of what it takes to get a woman because they have never done it before. Sure, their advice may be peppered with a bit of good information, but any guy who has the smallest iota of success with women will have more applicable experience and knowledge on the subject than them. Things they suggest come from a place of pure speculation.
Indeed.

A woman can only speak for herself and MAYBE a small group of her friends. A man can speak from experience with many different types of woman. That is why advice from men carries more weight and always will.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've looked at this thread, and noticed someone say that at one time all females were banned here. When was that? The site was started in 98 or so. I arrived in 01. There were plenty of females already here when I arrived. In fact, I am one of this site's oldest active members. I stumbled on this site by accident. However, I stayed because there wasn't another site like it. In the beginning, I thought I was learning about what guys were about. I was in my early 20s. This site helped me more than just communicating with dating, I identified things about other men in my life, my brothers, my sons and eventually my husband. But first and foremost, this site helped me grow up and build my own solid foundation within myself. I didn't want to be an aw or a flake or anything like that. The discussion forum gave me guidance. Back in the day, there was a chat and when that was taken away, members just did yahoo or aim instant messaging. After many years of knowing Giovanni on the site, I messaged him about something and very slowly we got to know each other. We've been together ever since. Before the days of cell phones and text messaging, we used yahoo and a telephone. We were together 2 years before getting married, and celebrated our 10th anniversary back in June. As sometimes life gets hectic, I can't check in daily anymore. 3 of my children have graduated high school. One graduates basic training this week. Some of my dearest friends on the site know how to contact me on social media and we keep up with each other there. All in all, this site has been like a family to me all of these years. If you are new and don't know me, all I can do is offer an apology. I try to only post advice or offer my opinion when I feel it might be of some value. I am thankful for all the help that this site has given me, and I like to give back. Miss you guys and our Sunday Night Chats!
Have you ever fought? Both small arguments and big maelstroms. How did you both handle these and how would you make up (if you ever needed to)?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever fought? Both small arguments and big maelstroms. How did you both handle these and how would you make up (if you ever needed to)?
We've only had a hand full of disagreements over the years. You ever see the cartoon meme with the old couple on the bench where he's holding an umbrella over her to shield her from the rain but you can tell they are upset at each other? Well you can be mad at someone and still love them. And it passes quickly. And then you talk it through. We both try to pick our battles wisely, and we take turns yielding to each other depending on the situation. He's a good man and he's good to me. So the few disagreements never got too out of hand. ........The biggest disagreement we've had recently was who was right about how a Catholic pope gets elected. Neither of us are Catholic so we were both recalling things we read. Guess what, we were both right on points. So we tied. haha.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My auto correct made some new words. now I have to edit.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this thread. I think we all can learn from the female posters here so long as the advice is given openly and without subversion. Posters need to know the advice comes from a woman.

In my opinion the objective here is to start thinking like a man should, not like a woman recommends. Often enough there are stark differences in these things.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all can learn from the female posters here so long as the advice is given openly and without subversion.
It really depends on how the female poster comes into this lion's den. If she comes here, understanding that it's a male-dominated site and just wants to join in the conversation, then she'll be fine. If she comes in here to try and prove that this site is full of people who are wrong, then she's going to get eaten alive.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't imagine any female would come onto this site thinking they could challenge y'all and get away with it. That seems foolish.