Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female posters

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Its totally up to the reader on what they decide to do with what they read. Its the same here as every other facet in life. I'd think if you are experienced enough with women that you would be wise enough to know what to take and what to leave behind in regards to advice/perspective they may offer.

I appreciate learning their mindset and understanding the psychology behind it. I like getting to know how female personalities operate and think. It helps me get what I want when I cross someone like that. It helps me become more aware, and its always good to know your competitor's strength and weakness's.
What do women stand to gain by helping us have any advantage over them in this game? As women see it.. we men already have all the advantages. Why would they help us dominate them even more? I would say the women here want to learn our mindset so they can protect themselves against it in the field.

A woman's goal is to extract as much from the men in her life as possible. Our goal is to get laid while giving women as little as possible. When you start to think women are here to help you sport f*ck them better.. you are playing right into their manipulations. My first post on this thread is already starting to play out exactly as I said it would.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...... As women see it.. we men already have all the advantages. Why would they help us dominate them even more? I would say the women here want to learn our mindset so they can protect themselves against it in the field.
They're right: you do have all the advantages when you have good game and are red pill, which leads to the next point:

...... When you start to think women are here to help you sport f*ck them better.. you are playing right into their manipulations. My first post on this thread is already starting to play out exactly as I said it would.
Those manipulations = turning the red pill into purple.

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way. Women are attracted to alpha men who know what they want. This is a board made up of just that.
Don't women like that who hang out around alphas like us 'work their way through the ranks'? So, which of you guys are f*cking the female members here?

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to accept these terms.

Please post one single quote from a woman poster that you have considered valuable. We will put it to the test.

I have read a lot in this last year, and I have derived zero value. Absolutely nothing has been added to my game.... I wonder why? ;)

I'm genuinely interested to see what you see. I'm not looking to fvck you over or anything.

They offer absolutely nothing to a man playing by his own sexual strategy.
I won't say that the few women who are here who do post, post nothing of value. However I will say that what they do post hasn't exactly been mindblowing. The men here, in my opinion, offer better advice specific for the needs of other men.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do women stand to gain by helping us have any advantage over them in this game? As women see it.. we men already have all the advantages. Why would they help us dominate them even more? I would say the women here want to learn our mindset so they can protect themselves against it in the field.

A woman's goal is to extract as much from the men in her life as possible. Our goal is to get laid while giving women as little as possible. When you start to think women are here to help you sport f*ck them better.. you are playing right into their manipulations. My first post on this thread is already starting to play out exactly as I said it would.
Yes its highly likely most are here to gather a man's mindset to protect themselves. Its part of the same reason I want to learn their mindset! Thank you for making my point although I don't think that was your intention.

At one point in life my goal was to get laid, but these days I want far more than a warm hole. You have missed my point or I didn't explain it well enough, I have never said women are here to "help me sport fuhk them better". Your narrow mindset is hindering your comprehension.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm willing to accept these terms.

Please post one single quote from a woman poster that you have considered valuable. We will put it to the test.

I have read a lot in this last year, and I have derived zero value. Absolutely nothing has been added to my game.... I wonder why? ;)

I'm genuinely interested to see what you see. I'm not looking to fvck you over or anything.

They offer absolutely nothing to a man playing by his own sexual strategy.
It's not like you learn from the men here anymore either. You can only get so good from here before experience takes over. These just open your eyes as to better courses of.action than what society has spoon-fed us. Truthfully, I never quite learn from here anymore. I only stay for the sporadic bits of wisdom that come every once in a blue moon. For me, KNOWING what they are is enough for me to break bad habits and actually improve. For others it may take constant practice.
I'd respect the women posters here more if they were less about "I'm a high value woman so here's my opinion" and just be more humble and real. It's cool that they're here, but it seems that they have a hard time just nodding their head and agreeing. Even if they "agree," they always have to find a way to make it about them in the end
I find this to be very true. LYD is the only exception like you said, but her posts are often super long and drawn out. Penkitten is good though, I think she understands men. After all, she is allegedly married to Giovanni Cassanova. The rest kinda suck though, too much ego.
Dont know if others also agree on this, but I RARELY find reading or watching advices from women on other women to be useful to me. Almost seems they know less about themselves than we know about them.
Insight to their psyche is useful though, not just in a relationship aspect, but as a person to person aspect. Howeistern said it all really.
Why do you care? What value are you receiving?

Who really gives a sh*t? You come on here to help teach a woman how to be feminine?

Why are guys here is a good point in this thread, I suppose.
Because this would be the start of women making the life of men easier. You do not teach a woman how to become feminine either, she has to embrace it. I believe that the only way to fully master women (and human nature in general) is to have them embrace their true selves. Some women never will let this happen. But if a woman on here goes from borderline feminazi to actually understanding men and becoming feminine and docile, you can watch that shift and see how it happens; you can understand what makes them tick.
For me, I came to this site because it helped me understand people as a whole, not just women specifically (although it definitely helped with that too). I wanted to to develop better social skills and I consider intimacy as just another part of it. To me, I want to understand how PEOPLE work, not just women in the relationship sense. When I can gain both perspectives of man and female on here, it gives me something to reference to in terms of how men views things vs women. This way I can determine what is actually happening when they talk with me. This allows me to understand them as an individual, which in the future may come in handy. I know this is all jumbled up and may be hard to understand what I mean, but basically it helps me understand people on the individual level more, which may be useful later on.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. You have no advantages. Your advantages are solely self-made.

I am constantly swimming against the tide. Literally each week.

That is a fundamental that you just have to accept as a real man - with a brain.

And straight up fvck the purple pill. Don't even count that gay sh*t as an option. If guys here want to entertain that, they will do so to my bullying.
Yeah you do have two advantages and I mentioned them: good game and the red pill. When you both have an abundance mindset and speak w0manese in addition to what your native language is, you have won.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Yes its highly likely most are here to gather a man's mindset to protect themselves. Its part of the same reason I want to learn their mindset! Thank you for making my point although I don't think that was your intention.

At one point in life my goal was to get laid, but these days I want far more than a warm hole. You have missed my point or I didn't explain it well enough, I have never said women are here to "help me sport fuhk them better". Your narrow mindset is hindering your comprehension.
You want far more than a warm hole?

What does that mean? A Disney princess? A soulmate to complete you?

Any man who is not self-contained is destined for suffering. Women don't exist to be a man's support system and men who seek women specifically for some kind of security will be disappointed. They are also faggots.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what Howiestern meant is he wants to be with people he enjoys being with and that extends to friends, colleagues, women and whoever. If you're human, you probably want to spend time with people you actually like being around in of themselves and not just because of the function they serve (like sex and reproduction in the case of women). I have the same mindset, and it's a fork in the road that can take you to either the blue (oneitis/pedestal, frame compromise) or red (filtering out things in your life that don't add as much as you'd like to your experience) pill, depending on your perspective.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. And that has to do with this forum, how?
What it has to do with this forum depends on what purpose you think it has which has never been officially narrowed down, so you can see whatever value in it you like.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you read, whilst you spin plates?

Poon kings' posts seriously aided me whilst I span 3 plates a couple of months back.

You get from this forum what you perceive.

I am seriously better than I was a couple of months back. And that is a small part to what people have posted here.

Learn how to use this forum better.

You will learn exactly how a woman's frame works, especially if you listen to the sad acts.

The point is to subvert. Be a fvcking punk. Find your rebellious spirit, and let that be your base for this game.
I've already accepted how women are in terms of intimacy. But there are other things I personally can use them for that benefit me. I do heed your advice though.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, so can i say that the post today from some chick regarding her ex's bestie trying to add her on snap chat, or some 'for fvks sake' BS like that, TOTALLY ANNOYED ME. I was looking for that thread to tell her to get over it! (in a nice way) i'll find it in a bit and say just that.

I will say that sometimes I post with feelings because.....well....that's how I feel, and im a chick :)

I will never tell you to stop anything you are doing or the advice you are giving. From my perspective, you all want respect. There is nothing wrong with that. My theory is that beta males create the women you complain about, and the creation starts when the women are young. I've seen women game men and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That's a human being! Be honest and real with him! I also don't care that women allow you to spin plates. If a chick is cool with it, who am I t judge? And i'll never decide to disagree or argue with you in a thread. not my style, no need to do that.

I stumbled on this site a few years ago and have been more lurker until recently. A guy I was dating was demonstrating some bizarre push pull behavior, when I knew he was into me. On a whim i decided to google it and, here I am! I've enjoyed reading about the game. It's given me new insight to men. Mostly what it has made me realize is that I absolutely need to be honest, respectful and up-front in my dating life, ad when it comes to men.

I do feel that I am high value, but not in a prom queen kind of way. I've done pof, etc, and, from what I gather, i am one of the few who's pictures match the profile, and who really is a size 8. I'm also not looking to add you as my new boyfriend after the first date. My behavior is less clingy than most chicks, I got shiz ta do! Back that up with a masters degree, a very good financial picture, and a solid HB7 (HB8 on a good day!) and I bring a lot to the table. Again, no prom queen, cater-to-me going on here. I'm 50-50, partner, etc. And, gotta say, these boards helped me realize that a real man, especially an alpha male, needs and deserves a partner.

Anyways, ill be around. Sometimes I'll post feelings. My apologies if I post something annoying. Hopefully that wont happen too often.

logicallefty

Reaction score
okay, so can i say that the post today from some chick regarding her ex's bestie trying to add her on snap chat, or some 'for fvks sake' BS like that, TOTALLY ANNOYED ME. I was looking for that thread to tell her to get over it! (in a nice way) i'll find it in a bit and say just that.

I will say that sometimes I post with feelings because.....well....that's how I feel, and im a chick :)

I will never tell you to stop anything you are doing or the advice you are giving. From my perspective, you all want respect. There is nothing wrong with that. My theory is that beta males create the women you complain about, and the creation starts when the women are young. I've seen women game men and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That's a human being! Be honest and real with him! I also don't care that women allow you to spin plates. If a chick is cool with it, who am I t judge? And i'll never decide to disagree or argue with you in a thread. not my style, no need to do that.

I stumbled on this site a few years ago and have been more lurker until recently. A guy I was dating was demonstrating some bizarre push pull behavior, when I knew he was into me. On a whim i decided to google it and, here I am! I've enjoyed reading about the game. It's given me new insight to men. Mostly what it has made me realize is that I absolutely need to be honest, respectful and up-front in my dating life, ad when it comes to men.

I do feel that I am high value, but not in a prom queen kind of way. I've done pof, etc, and, from what I gather, i am one of the few who's pictures match the profile, and who really is a size 8. I'm also not looking to add you as my new boyfriend after the first date. My behavior is less clingy than most chicks, I got shiz ta do! Back that up with a masters degree, a very good financial picture, and a solid HB7 (HB8 on a good day!) and I bring a lot to the table. Again, no prom queen, cater-to-me going on here. I'm 50-50, partner, etc. And, gotta say, these boards helped me realize that a real man, especially an alpha male, needs and deserves a partner.

Anyways, ill be around. Sometimes I'll post feelings. My apologies if I post something annoying. Hopefully that wont happen too often.
Four general things can happen with females on Sosuave:

1) They have legit things to say and are a positive contribution to the site and they hang with us for months to come.

2) Something one of us says makes them fly off the handle like a typical female and post a 50 page dumpster full of emotional garbage juice. And then we older guys make reference to the younger guys and say "See, women are as crazy as we say and here even more proof. We don't make this stuff up"

3) Something one of us says triggers them to go into a deep state of depression and they retire to their couch eating bon-bons and watching daytime TV telling them that everything is going to be OK, and we never hear from them again.

4) They love it here so much that they end up marrying one of us in real life. Which has happened only once that I know of. :)

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Four general things can happen with females on Sosuave:

1) They have legit things to say and are a positive contribution to the site and they hang with us for months to come.

2) Something one of us says makes them fly off the handle like a typical female and post a 50 page dumpster full of emotional garbage juice. And then we older guys make reference to the younger guys and say "See, women are as crazy as we say and here even more proof. We don't make this stuff up"
Sounds like the typical progress of a relationship that guys would come here wanting advice about

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are arguing while I don't believe any of the 'women' who post here are actually women, excluding that one old woman who was most likely here because she was bored with her daily life.

As for all the other 'women,' I believe them to be former members, lurkers or trolls who get a kick out of interacting with the users here. There are a wealth of good contributors and discussions had here. I think there is a special pleasure they get in posting some retarded story and then arguing against the advice we give them when deep down inside they already know it's right. We take SS for granted. There is no other forum like this on the web in terms of quality and value.

So like @Soflobro said:

Tit's and time stamp or GTFO.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, chick.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are arguing while I don't believe any of the 'women' who post here are actually women, excluding that one old woman who was most likely here because she was bored with her daily life.

As for all the other 'women,' I believe them to be former members, lurkers or trolls who get a kick out of interacting with the users here. There are a wealth of good contributors and discussions had here. I think there is a special pleasure they get in posting some retarded story and then arguing against the advice we give them when deep down inside they already know it's right. We take SS for granted. There is no other forum like this on the web in terms of quality and value.

So like @Soflobro said:

Tit's and time stamp or GTFO.
Yeah like deesade said, I don't think she's a troll imho. Trolls always have some kind of missing link in stories they tell and whatnot. And oftentimes their internet persona fades. Just go read the comments on some youtube videos and you can realize pretty quickly the trolls here are literally NOTHING compared to the people down there haha

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be really fvcking tragic if a guy went to such incredible lengths to learn to be a woman, and spend his energy enough just to fool us.
I know many blue pill men who articulate like women. I just have a extremely tough time believing any women would take the time out of her day, create an account and post here. Out of every woman I met in my life I don't see that possibility with a single one. If indeed the 'women' who post here are actually women, then I'd be willing to place some high bets on the fact that they must be HB5 or lower.