"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Female Height increasing?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
the statistical data
A lot of dots in politics can probably be connected by the phenomenon of people having "no doubt" despite not checking the data. Although considering the kind of "data" they may be likely to check, perhaps the alternative isn't an improvement either.
 
Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You're doing yourself a disservice by clinging to this delusional cope....
I agree. The young women certainly look taller and bigger bone as well compared to when I was in high school.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
You're doing yourself a disservice by clinging to this delusional cope....
Bruh, this isn’t a conspiracy. Google it.

A lot of dots in politics can probably be connected by the phenomenon of people having "no doubt" despite not checking the data. Although considering the kind of "data" they may be likely to check, perhaps the alternative isn't an improvement either.
Huh? What do you mean?

I agree. The young women certainly look taller and bigger bone as well compared to when I was in high school.
That’s confirmation bias talking.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
Huh? What do you mean?
I was referring to Xenom0rph saying he had "no doubt" about female height being this and that, despite the fact that he hadn't actually looked it up.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I agree. The young women certainly look taller and bigger bone as well compared to when I was in high school.
I see it everywhere, my man....

The population of Greater Los Angeles is ~ 19M people of every race and demographic. So I have a huge and diverse sample size on which to base my observations.....

.....and after 37 years I have concluded that males and females from every race have been getting taller every year...

...sorry, but medical reports based on a small sample size cant dismiss what we can observe with our own two eyes.....

In the 90's, I was considered tall....In the early ~ mid 2010's, i was considered above average....

.....in 2020, I'm a manlet.....

......Stacy, Lacey, Tiffany and Stephanie aint gonna love you unless you're north of 6'.....
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Messed up dude.... GILFs, not MILFs. Get that sh it right!
LOL, I remember when a good friend of mine aged into the GILF market. o_O :eek: When he told me that, I could tell by the tone of his voice that he realized it had gotten ridiculous. He's now married to a sane, childless woman.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I see it everywhere, my man....

The population of Greater Los Angeles is ~ 19M people of every race and demographic. So I have a huge and diverse sample size on which to base my observations.....

.....and after 37 years I have concluded that males and females from every race have been getting taller every year...

...sorry, but medical reports based on a small sample size cant dismiss what we can observe with our own two eyes.....

In the 90's, I was considered tall....In the early ~ mid 2010's, i was considered above average....

.....in 2020, I'm a manlet.....

......Stacy, Lacey, Tiffany and Stephanie aint gonna love you unless you're north of 6'.....
Sorry bud, that’s just not factual. Average height in the US for males and females has been decreasing in the last decade or so.

Six foot I think I saw is the 80th percentile. And height really isn’t that important to women as it’s correlated with their interest level (you become taller to them when they like you more).

Edit: 6 foot is ~85%tile. 6’2 is 95% and at 6’4 a man is taller than 99% of American men.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Honestly, I find that there’s a lot of deviation. I don’t see too many people who are actually ‘average’. They’re either taller or shorter, it’s like a divide. Guys are either 5’6 - 5’9, or 6’0 - 6’3. I hardly see anyone who’s 5’10 or 5’11.

Race also plays a role I think. I notice that ethnic people tend to be shorter than most, whereas whites and black are more on the extremes.

Chicks are the same way. I either see chicks above or below, not too often is it that I see them average tbh
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Height totals are inaccurate technically. When thedoctors measure height it's usually in the morning. In the morning you can be an inch to an inch and a half taller. At the end of the day your height decreases from walking and standing all day.

So that begs the question is your morning or night time height the "real" one? In the morning I'm 5"11 at night I'm 5"10.

I went out last night to a bar/club with a mixed race crowd of Whites, Latinos, African Americans, and Asians everything in between. I made my way to the dance floor which had about 40 people and my being 5"11 or 5"10? I was the tallest guy on the floor full of men and women. Majority of the women were under 5"5 of varying races, so there's my anecdotal awareness
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Interesting analysis. Nutrition and science has come a long way since the 60's. People are being fed better. That goes for asian societies too. Chinese are getting taller and south east asia.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I could ask if you guys was sure its a woman, but nevermind that
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Check out these 3 tall s3xy blondes beating up on some short dude. They look about 5'10" but with them ho0ker heels they look like they're in the NBA....

 

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2015
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
1,462
I reckon if I ever have kids it will be by one of those Amazon types, good genes to pass on
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top