"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Female Friends? What would you guys suggest I do in this situation?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,085
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
This just reeks of the low value orbiter mindset. You are trying to sneak your way into their panties. You come up with all of these excuses and rationalizations: I need friends, everyone's leaving me, it looks bad if I don't have hot female friends, blah blah blah. This is the typical weasely, passive-aggressive, dishonest way of trying to get laid. These guys think if they just "hang around," she'll "slip up" by getting super drunk or otherwise drop her guard and you'll get laid. Guys invest months, even years with this strategy until they give up with nothing to show for it.

Be honest with yourself and save yourself a lot of time and an enormous amount of frustration. Just be straight up with them and go for actual dates (hanging out 1 on 1). If she's down great, if not, you've just saved yourself dozens, hundreds or thousands of hours waiting for her to slip up so you can get laid.

Even if she does slip up and gets drunk while you're waiting hanging out with her one on one at a party, you are just begging for a date rape charge.



Yeah, exactly as I stated: you are lying to yourself and to us. You claim you are ok just being friends with attractive women, yet you say you want to fvck them. Obviously. If you want to fvck them, you're NOT ok just being friends with them. That's why you want to hang with them as "friends." You're friendly enough to be trusted but you're waiting for your chance when she's drunk or high or otherwise compromised when the bar closes or in the wee hours of a party.

If you were actually good looking, you wouldn't have to resort to these sneaky orbiter, take advantage of her when she's wasted game.
I would fvck them but I want a social circle more. If I don't have one I'll have like no friends. That is my number one concern. I'd rather have friends and then cold approach to meet new bytches
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top