Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Friends? What would you guys suggest I do in this situation?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like something in your life, take control and go change that shyt right?

So here's what I'm dealing with. I need to create a new social circle from the ground up. My current one is filled with thugmaxxxers and I don't like it. I'd like to have friends that talk about stuff other than guns, mumble rap, and drugs.

As I've been looking into extending my social circle so that I can actually have friends, I've noticed that if I build the circles in the way that I'm looking at, a lot of my friends are gonna be attractive women who are dating other people or just not the "cool kids" in general, always.

How do you guys feel about hanging with attractive female friends that you're not banging? Can it work for me or will I just come off as a loser?
Can I go to the bars with them, go to social events and pick up their friends/go meet new girls with them as my social circle?

On one hand, I've read articles by Dr. Nerdlove where he says to embrace the power of your social circle and embrace the power of your social circle to meet new friends who you can date(they can be your friends when you're out Cold Approaching as well.):
https://www.doctornerdlove.com/social-circle-friend-zone/

However, I saw a video by AMS the other day that said the opposite. He said if you pull up with a badass bytch that's just your friend, she's gonna send off body language that she's just your friend. Therefore, she's not attracted to you, or she'd be throwing choosing signals/pvssy at you. Everyone, men and women, will know that you want to fvck her but she's not attracted to you. So she's basically lowering your SMV. You're not fooling anyone.

So what do you guys think? This question is pretty important because it determines how I'm gonna structure my social circle and do my Cold Approaches from now on. Do I even bother with the female friends, even though they are cool to hang out with? Which viewpoint do you guys agree with more?

And before someone asks the obligatory question, if I were given the chance, yes I would fvck them. But I'm also ok with having them as friends and having them as a social circle jumping point so that I can go out and fvck other b*tches.(If that even is possible without reducing my SMV to the depths of hell.)

#noMoreHangingWithThugmaxxxers2019

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't like something in your life, take control and go change that shyt right?

So here's what I'm dealing with. I need to create a new social circle from the ground up. My current one is filled with thugmaxxxers and I don't like it. I'd like to have friends that talk about stuff other than guns, mumble rap, and drugs.

As I've been looking into extending my social circle so that I can actually have friends, I've noticed that if I build the circles in the way that I'm looking at, a lot of my friends are gonna be attractive women who are dating other people or just not the "cool kids" in general, always.

How do you guys feel about hanging with attractive female friends that you're not banging? Can it work for me or will I just come off as a loser?
Can I go to the bars with them, go to social events and pick up their friends/go meet new girls with them as my social circle?

On one hand, I've read articles by Dr. Nerdlove where he says to embrace the power of your social circle and embrace the power of your social circle to meet new friends who you can date(they can be your friends when you're out Cold Approaching as well.):
https://www.doctornerdlove.com/social-circle-friend-zone/

However, I saw a video by AMS the other day that said the opposite. He said if you pull up with a badass bytch that's just your friend, she's gonna send off body language that she's just your friend. Therefore, she's not attracted to you, or she'd be throwing choosing signals/pvssy at you. Everyone, men and women, will know that you want to fvck her but she's not attracted to you. So she's basically lowering your SMV. You're not fooling anyone.

So what do you guys think? This question is pretty important because it determines how I'm gonna structure my social circle and do my Cold Approaches from now on. Do I even bother with the female friends, even though they are cool to hang out with? Which viewpoint do you guys agree with more?

And before someone asks the obligatory question, if I were given the chance, yes I would fvck them. But I'm also ok with having them as friends and having them as a social circle jumping point so that I can go out and fvck other b*tches.(If that even is possible without reducing my SMV to the depths of hell.)

#noMoreHangingWithThugmaxxxers2019
Manage your time. Most of it should be around females who feed you sexual energy.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manage your time. Most of it should be around females who feed you sexual energy.
Good point. 90% of my friends are graduating this semester though so I'm worried I'll have no friends. That looks really bad to women.

But I was wondering if I'm shooting myself in the foot by having female friends I'm not fvcking

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your friends because they have similar values and interests. Not because they have a pvssy.

In my opinion, and I am working on my social circle as well, a good social circle is one that offers you opportunities to have fun regularly. And to meet new people. You can build this circle by going out and doing things you like to do. Because chances are if they're in a place doing what you like to do then they're probably like you... At least in one obvious way.

Then when you meet 'em you neg 'em and push pull. Make them chase. Lmao jokes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. 90% of my friends are graduating this semester though so I'm worried I'll have no friends. That looks really bad to women.

But I was wondering if I'm shooting myself in the foot by having female friends I'm not fvcking
Yes. Unless most of those babes want to fvck you its terrible. Your default is non sexual energy, not attracted, friendly and safe.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your view is too narrow. Your choice in life right now is not truly limited to an either or! There is always a third option or more. You are not limited to ONLY choosing between a friend circle made up of women you don't sleep with or one of Thugmaxxxers. Your limited perception and experience tells you that. It is not true!

Ask a better question. What kind of social circle would truly best fit your values, goals, and the life you most desire to create for yourself? Where can you meet such like-minded men and women?

You are in college. Huge opportunity! Leave the Thugmaxxxers behind and go find other men who truly share your values and goals and develop friendships. Men need other solid like-minded men in their lives.

I am not a man. I could be off in my thinking here. I personally think building yourself a solid foundation with some quality male friends should be a priority over, or at least right up there with, chasing pvssy. Anything less is a disservice to yourself as a man and to your life, imho. Make it a priority to find like-minded men, and build real life (not internet only) friendships. I think men enjoy life and thrive more, with close like-minded male friends (in addition to lots of pvssy.;))

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your view is too narrow. Your choice in life right now is not truly limited to an either or! There is always a third option or more. You are not limited to ONLY choosing between a friend circle made up of women you don't sleep with or one of Thugmaxxxers. Your limited perception and experience tells you that. It is not true!

Ask a better question. What kind of social circle would truly best fit your values, goals, and the life you most desire to create for yourself? Where can you meet such like-minded men and women?

You are in college. Huge opportunity! Leave the Thugmaxxxers behind and go find other men who truly share your values and goals and develop friendships. Men need other solid like-minded men in their lives.

I am not a man. I could be off in my thinking here. I personally think building yourself a solid foundation with some quality male friends should be a priority over, or at least right up there with, chasing pvssy. Anything less is a disservice to yourself as a man and to your life, imho. Make it a priority to find like-minded men, and build real life (not internet only) friendships. I think men enjoy life and thrive more, with close like-minded male friends (in addition to lots of pvssy.;))
Right! I'm just gonna have to make new friends because most of my really close ones will be leaving.

I'll definitely have male friends. The females and I have stuff in common, we both work on music and stuff. But I wonder if I'm shooting myself in the foot that way

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Unless most of those babes want to fvck you its terrible. Your default is non sexual energy, not attracted, friendly and safe.
So you agree with AMS here? Not worth having the female friends to go out to bars and stuff with?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your friends because they have similar values and interests. Not because they have a pvssy.

In my opinion, and I am working on my social circle as well, a good social circle is one that offers you opportunities to have fun regularly. And to meet new people. You can build this circle by going out and doing things you like to do. Because chances are if they're in a place doing what you like to do then they're probably like you... At least in one obvious way.

Then when you meet 'em you neg 'em and push pull. Make them chase. Lmao jokes.
Yeah I'm not specifically seeking out female friends but I'm thinking about my social circle and realized like half of them would be girls

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they bring you girls to fvck or their hot for you it HURTS you badly. You dont want that sort of attention. How does she represent you behind your back?
Yeah I was hoping I could just hang with them and then use them as a jumping point for when I'm at the bars to meet other hot women. And to just have people to hang with so I don't look like a loser. But I guess that's unrealistic huh? Well sh*t idk what to do. I don't wanna not have any friends next semester cause that looks REALLY bad to women

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they bring you girls to fvck or their hot for you it HURTS you badly. You dont want that sort of attention. How does she represent you behind your back?
Any suggestions? I'm kinda stuck here

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping I could just hang with them and then use them as a jumping point for when I'm at the bars to meet other hot women. And to just have people to hang with so I don't look like a loser. But I guess that's unrealistic huh? Well sh*t idk what to do. I don't wanna not have any friends next semester cause that looks REALLY bad to women
Its okay to have a couple but a majority of your female attention needs to be females into you. How do these jumping pojnts represent you? "Hes a great guy but not my type". "Hes really nice". You dont want that sort of attention. Get some hos of your own and a couple male friends.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its okay to have a couple but a majority of your female attention needs to be females into you. How do these jumping pojnts represent you? "Hes a great guy but not my type". "Hes really nice". You dont want that sort of attention. Get some hos of your own and a couple male friends.
Ok. I can do that. I'll just keep working on it. Actually the female friends I was thinking of adding to my social circle are just a couple now that I think about it. The rest are men so I should be in ok shape. Even so, you think it's still a bad look to be at bars and parties that the female friends provide me access to? Even if I meet someone new with a smooth ass cold approach? Or should I only do that when hanging out with the men

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I can do that. I'll just keep working on it. Actually the female friends I was thinking of adding to my social circle are just a couple now that I think about it. The rest are men so I should be in ok shape. Even so, you think it's still a bad look to be at bars and parties that the female friends provide me access to? Even if I meet someone new with a smooth ass cold approach? Or should I only do that when hanging out with the men
Dont overthink it. Listen to your c0ck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I won't bro. I think as long as I don't overdo it I should be able to pull it off.
It all starts from one. Even a 5 or 6 ho thats really feeling you and loving to give you some will explode your game. Droughts are to be avoided. Hanging around babes with no lust for you or no attraction are to be avoided.