Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friend

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This female im real cool with always look out for me. I bought her lunch and she does it for me as well. She married with kids so im not trying to mess with her just to throw that out there but I become cool with one of her best friends which it aint nothing going on with me n her either. Today I was playing with her about asking for her chips and she laughed n said hell no. She then offer to buy me some chips which I thought to myself I was just playing but I accepted the offer and she told me to count my days on her being generous. I wonder was that a joke or do yall think she meant that and why.

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood in the water' makes reference to the sharks incredible ability to smell blood in water... In the same way, a horny woman bleeds money.
Oh ok I see well we been cool and she always look out for me. Like I said I was just playing when I asked her for her chips and I laughed but she offered to buy me some and made the statement count your days of me being generous. Im like huh

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok I see well we been cool and she always look out for me. Like I said I was just playing when I asked her for her chips and I laughed but she offered to buy me some and made the statement count your days of me being generous. Im like huh
She is inviting you to push her generosity, do it playfully, dont be direct

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to keep it playful. Hell she even trusted me to move her rental suv to another parking spot.
Ok she might be trying to trap u lol careful, u dont want a baby with a person who is married and behaves this way, having fun is fine

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she might be trying to trap u lol careful, u dont want a baby with a person who is married and behaves this way, having fun is fine
Oh lord hell no lol that's why im trying to behave but damn these female co workers can be a mess lol

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends do nice things for one another. That said, see the thread about "Just-a-Friend". You can't take one comment out of context and deduce the motivation and meaning....

SO in a relationship there is a thing Athol Kay calls "Skittleing" Basically his wife likes Skittles candy. They are cheap, less than a dollar. Occasionally and infrequently he will get her a bag of Skittles without being asked as a little love token. The key here is not the value but the gesture.

It's like two guys buying each other beers at the bar. There is no score kept you just alternate occasionally.

So one day before lunch, surprise her with a bag of chips, un less that is a big ask on your part financially.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends do nice things for one another. That said, see the thread about "Just-a-Friend". You can't take one comment out of context and deduce the motivation and meaning....

SO in a relationship there is a thing Athol Kay calls "Skittleing" Basically his wife likes Skittles candy. They are cheap, less than a dollar. Occasionally and infrequently he will get her a bag of Skittles without being asked as a little love token. The key here is not the value but the gesture.

It's like two guys buying each other beers at the bar. There is no score kept you just alternate occasionally.

So one day before lunch, surprise her with a bag of chips, un less that is a big ask on your part financially.
If OP was game familiar he'd of wrapped this a long time ago or at least come to a choice of should or shouldn't.

She displays a clear lack of boundaries almost across the board, this is the woman thatll eat your nut then give her husband a french