Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Delusion Calculator

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like its written by a shortcel. It's like it weighs too heavily on height and then income. I should have no problems getting a girl because I've got a decent height according to that scale, all things being equal. Does not account for face or anything else.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like its written by a shortcel. It's like it weighs too heavily on height and then income. I should have no problems getting a girl because I've got a decent height according to that scale, all things being equal. Does not account for face or anything else.
Relax.... its just a joke.... dont get stressed out over it. ;)

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't that delusional, you might just not know what some men will do to get with them. I personally know a 36 year-old landwhale with 3 kids with a sugar daddy that recently just casually gave her $5000 pocket money.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how realistic this is but it is hysterical.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't that delusional, you might just not know what some men will do to get with them. I personally know a 36 year-old landwhale with 3 kids with a sugar daddy that recently just casually gave her $5000 pocket money.
She might be pulling money now but it will only be for a very short while, then it come to a crashing stop. You have no idea how many broke single moms I come across. And I mean broke.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun to play with but I just don’t think it is real. If I put myself in, it says that only 0.041% of men are like me. That’s hard to believe but it sure would be interesting to know the actual number.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun to play with but I just don’t think it is real. If I put myself in, it says that only 0.041% of men are like me. That’s hard to believe but it sure would be interesting to know the actual number.
Yeah, I'm in the .27% odds, even when widening the age range to +/- five years. I guess that means I'm a real catch? Not according to OLD, heh...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how realistic this is but it is hysterical.
I'm guessing it isn't realistic at all. But interesting.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing it isn't realistic at all. But interesting.
should be a joke to take a piss on woman, with maybe some data, it was funny, don't know why someone would take this serious

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was funny, don't know why someone would take this serious
Well, the OP did say it looked legit. Could have been sarcasm.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That post modern art on that page already shows I'm in for a good time of biased fun. Let's see...?

Default Settings:

20 - 40

Sounds about right as the cut off age for women, but I suspect if the minimum went even lower, women would easily put it as low as 15.

Race:

Too few options. It's clear who they care about the most here.

Min Height:

Default: 6' :lol: no comment

Min Income: 80K

I kept everything default simply to see what the result would be.

• any marital status
  • any race
  • at least 6' tall
  • any weight
  • earning at least $80,000 per year

Probability
According to statistical data, the probability a guy of the U.S. male population ages 20 to 40 meets your standards is
3.1%
Delusion score
3/5
Aspiring cat lady
Then I decided to start picking race.

White: The percentage falls. What?

According to statistical data, the probability a guy of the U.S. male population ages 20 to 40 meets your standards is
2.5%
that is 4.4% of all white men in that age range
Black: ouch.

0.23%
that is 1.8% of all black men in that age range
Asian: I don't even have to post that one. The percentage was even lower. I can use this tool all day to check different configurations. But let me see if I can get something really high.
  • any marital status
  • any race
  • at least 5' 3" tall
  • any weight
  • earning at least $25,000 per year
According to statistical data, the probability a guy of the U.S. male population ages 20 to 85 meets your standards is
68.6%
Obviously, when you include all ages, the stats go up, but what I found is that the moment I lowered it to 25K, the number went up hard. In summary, none of this really means anything, but I was simply curious of the extreme data points of the survey.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously, when you include all ages, the stats go up, but what I found is that the moment I lowered it to 25K, the number went up hard.
I know of a lot of guys right now that seem to have no ambitions career-wise or financially, especially in contrast to the females. Seems like women today are more motivated for success than men. I have no idea if that is statistically true overall, it probably isn't. It's just anecdotal from what I'm seeing going on around me.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Ikr according to this im in the top percentile for my age group even though im 5'9.

It's an interesting concept but it needs way more options.

I did 18-25

• not married
  • any race
  • at least 5' 9" tall
  • not obese
  • earning at least $85,000 per year
So I'm in the top 0.9%, if that was true i wouldn't be on this forum.

Last edited: