"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Female behaviour during Quarantine

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Haven't noticed anything here in Australia, though we have not had a lockdown yet.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
I'm noticing women posting pictures of past vacay's in bikin's to get likes (even conservative ones)
I'm also noticing women putting make up on for no reason than go on IG live (for attention)
Let's not forget all those lame Tik Tok videos as well these women are posting shaking their butts lol
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I'm noticing women posting pictures of past vacay's in bikin's to get likes (even conservative ones)
I'm also noticing women putting make up on for no reason than go on IG live (for attention)
Let's not forget all those lame Tik Tok videos as well these women are posting shaking their butts lol
Just seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantine

They are fvcking losing it.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Just seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantine

They are fvcking losing it.
Ha ha

I'm noticing more women online wasting time and sending nudes. I had one woman asked to do a "Virtual date" EFF that
I hope guys really are not resorting to making dinner and than face-timing a chick as she eats that truly is pathetic
If this continues I give it another month and these women are gonna take risk to smash
I've noticed the hotter it gets in my state the hornier the women tend to be!
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I don't know how millennials will ever even buy or hold on to a house. They are truly the fvcked generation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Yous were 100% right about women going on tinder for penpals.
Penpals who sell you nudes to give you hope, a lot of women don't wanna meet
But sure as heck want attention, I don't care about nudes I'm not 19 anymore, come over and your cakes smashed in ha ha
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
Penpals who sell you nudes to give you hope, a lot of women don't wanna meet
But sure as heck want attention, I don't care about nudes I'm not 19 anymore, come over and your cakes smashed in ha ha
Yeah I've heard about women selling nudes. Wouldn't waste my time.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I haven't opened the chat yet but you are reading it correctly. 31 messages in one day and counting. This quarantine is hilarious

Fotor_158688416771137.jpg
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
I haven't opened the chat yet but you are reading it correctly. 31 messages in one day and counting. This quarantine is hilarious

View attachment 4085
You must be a good looking guy, I have some messages to but not close to that. A girl messaged me jokingly about 2 guys flaking on her when they were supposed to do a video chat, and she text every other, needless to say I deleted her, There is shyt test and than there is disrespect

Even with my limited options I keep abundance mentality and actually do have a couple other choices
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
If your women's b1tching at home bad choosing. Mine s cooking and cleaning more, watching my shares and studying. Of course I cheat by specialising in Asian girls. Look on it as a favour now you know who they are and what you have to do next.

Of course more attention wh0ring on OLD they don't have to meetup and put out.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
You must be a good looking guy, I have some messages to but not close to that. A girl messaged me jokingly about 2 guys flaking on her when they were supposed to do a video chat, and she text every other, needless to say I deleted her, There is shyt test and than there is disrespect

Even with my limited options I keep abundance mentality and actually do have a couple other choices
Nah this not usual for me. Maybe 1 or 2 unread texts but not 31 LOL

Its the Quarantine. It's driving them nuts
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If your women's b1tching at home bad choosing. Mine s cooking and cleaning more, watching my shares and studying. Of course I cheat by specialising in Asian girls. Look on it as a favour now you know who they are and what you have to do next.

Of course more attention wh0ring on OLD they don't have to meetup and put out.
So asian girls are always trying to get better and make it better for their man?
 

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
481
Location
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I've noticed many women started to lose their sh!t after Day 2

No meets up with Chad. No catcalling in the street. There's even been a rise in female suicides

Men were built for this (survival, minimalism, man cave) etc. Women seem to be struggling

One woman walked across my entire town (about 10 miles) just to talk to my wife from behind a garden fence

Another one keeps walking past my house and shouting through the window

I've had them break down over messenger. Talk to me about fantasizing with other men besides bf

Women cannot handle even 2 days of no attention. It's hilarious
Oh hell no man. Both my ex-girlfriend and her sister broke up with their boyfriends during this sh1t. They went bat**** crazy. My ex called and texted me 47 times in 3 days trying to argue.

It's funny how isolation really kills some people.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Bishes be rising from the dead. Old homies who I haven’t spoken to in years, hitting me up, wanting to “catch up” Mother facker, you haven’t called me in five years and now you want to say what’s up. All these weak ass people who can’t handle some alone time. I welcome it. Get to work, been doing multiple projects around the house, working on getting my real estate license to further my flipping business. While these jerks are eating two boxes of cookies a night looking for someone who will listen to them. Rant over Lol.
 

dr.harker

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
46
Reaction score
37
Age
45
Just seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantine

They are fvcking losing it.
Non-stop on IG/Tinder it’s low tide and the whales are washing ashore. Profiles read: “Laid Off. Doing what I need to do. Send me Venmo to connect for cam, etc.”

Fat, disgusting trash you wouldn’t bang with your worst enemy’s schl0ng. Seriously. Who falls for this monkey business?
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,076
Location
Inside her mind
Yeah I'm starting to see that OP was right, somehow I got suckered into clicking the link for Facebook dating and I'm getting so many matches like more than I've ever had lifetime on other platforms lol.
Most of these women are timewasters---I don't care about nudes im a grown ass man come over ha ha
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
We are witnessing something unique here

If you think about it. This is what women we're like BEFORE feminism & unlimited freedoms. Women used to live by restriction, religion, rules and even curfews. And funnily enough - this is when women actually liked men and YEARNED to be with them

We have it back again. It's took a global catastrophic pandemic with thousands dead... but we have it back again

Enjoy it while it lasts
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top