Georgepithyou
Banned
Haven't noticed anything here in Australia, though we have not had a lockdown yet.
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Just seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantineI'm noticing women posting pictures of past vacay's in bikin's to get likes (even conservative ones)
I'm also noticing women putting make up on for no reason than go on IG live (for attention)
Let's not forget all those lame Tik Tok videos as well these women are posting shaking their butts lol
Ha haJust seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantine
They are fvcking losing it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Penpals who sell you nudes to give you hope, a lot of women don't wanna meetYous were 100% right about women going on tinder for penpals.
Yeah I've heard about women selling nudes. Wouldn't waste my time.Penpals who sell you nudes to give you hope, a lot of women don't wanna meet
But sure as heck want attention, I don't care about nudes I'm not 19 anymore, come over and your cakes smashed in ha ha
You must be a good looking guy, I have some messages to but not close to that. A girl messaged me jokingly about 2 guys flaking on her when they were supposed to do a video chat, and she text every other, needless to say I deleted her, There is shyt test and than there is disrespectI haven't opened the chat yet but you are reading it correctly. 31 messages in one day and counting. This quarantine is hilarious
View attachment 4085
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Nah this not usual for me. Maybe 1 or 2 unread texts but not 31 LOLYou must be a good looking guy, I have some messages to but not close to that. A girl messaged me jokingly about 2 guys flaking on her when they were supposed to do a video chat, and she text every other, needless to say I deleted her, There is shyt test and than there is disrespect
Even with my limited options I keep abundance mentality and actually do have a couple other choices
So asian girls are always trying to get better and make it better for their man?If your women's b1tching at home bad choosing. Mine s cooking and cleaning more, watching my shares and studying. Of course I cheat by specialising in Asian girls. Look on it as a favour now you know who they are and what you have to do next.
Of course more attention wh0ring on OLD they don't have to meetup and put out.
Oh hell no man. Both my ex-girlfriend and her sister broke up with their boyfriends during this sh1t. They went bat**** crazy. My ex called and texted me 47 times in 3 days trying to argue.I've noticed many women started to lose their sh!t after Day 2
No meets up with Chad. No catcalling in the street. There's even been a rise in female suicides
Men were built for this (survival, minimalism, man cave) etc. Women seem to be struggling
One woman walked across my entire town (about 10 miles) just to talk to my wife from behind a garden fence
Another one keeps walking past my house and shouting through the window
I've had them break down over messenger. Talk to me about fantasizing with other men besides bf
Women cannot handle even 2 days of no attention. It's hilarious
Us Zoomers have it even worseI don't know how millennials will ever even buy or hold on to a house. They are truly the fvcked generation.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Non-stop on IG/Tinder it’s low tide and the whales are washing ashore. Profiles read: “Laid Off. Doing what I need to do. Send me Venmo to connect for cam, etc.”Just seen a 23 year old landwhale post her full fat naked body on Facebook with the hashtags #bodypositive #quarantine
They are fvcking losing it.
Most of these women are timewasters---I don't care about nudes im a grown ass man come over ha haYeah I'm starting to see that OP was right, somehow I got suckered into clicking the link for Facebook dating and I'm getting so many matches like more than I've ever had lifetime on other platforms lol.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.