Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Attraction

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We see on here that there are plenty ways to attract women, everybody has what works best for them. What works for them, might be different for you and varies with the woman.

What is your most powerful tool for attracting women? Money, looks, status, confidence, personality, charm, etc.

Mine would have to be my personality that comes out during initial conversations. I connect really well with women and I'd say better than most guys. I've seen it so many times in my social circle. I've inadvertently had male friends get jealous when their girlfriends enjoy talking to me. Exgf's saw me as dangerous because they realized what I was capable of because it worked on them! If I can get a 1st date, its very rare that I don't get a 2nd, 3rd dates. Many times I've seen them become more and more attracted to me as the conversations continue. After a while you learn what triggers their attraction and use it to your advantage. Its all about how you make them feel.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say style + writing/talking ability + strong frame of mind. It is not easy to put it into words, you know. But when it works, it works.

I believe some guys are naturally good with women and it is not so relevant to looks or money how most people believe. It is like any other field of life. Some people are cut to be photographers without trying much, others might try for years and they're just not the guy for the thing.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before meeting:
eye contact/smile/flirt|situational-comment

after meeting:
passion and confidence