"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Fellow Don Juans, Help A Brother Out!

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Ok, my situation is as follows:

2 years ago I meet this girl, I develop an interest for her, and become LJBFd after about 2 months. We actively flirt with eachother and i'm able 2 years later to break free of the friendship zone and turn her into a "Oneitis With Benefits" (not bad for an guy who was an AFC a year ago).. since having fooled around with her, I've found myself in the perdicament of obsessive infatuation...

We both have an agreement to not date, but to maintain the benefits between us. At first I was cool with this, then I realized that I wanted her all to myself. She then realized that she wanted me all to herself, so we made a pact to stay true to eachother, yet not date. Stupid idea!

So now i'm starting to develop some hard feelings for the girl (can't stop thinking about her, wondering who she is with, etc.) These feelings are knocking me off my normal routine of eating properly, working out, and taking an interest in other girls. I desperately need to seek closure on this because I feel that it will ultimately drive me into the ground.

Any advice how to break off the benefits, while being able to maintain a simple friendship with her? I can't handle finding out stories from my friends about her flirting with other guys, etc. She's a very flirtatious girl and this just plays with my emotions. It's a bad situation when you stop working out and constantly have a heavy feeling in the chest. I also don't agree with our agreement because I have a couple other girls that have taken an interest in me, but i've had to LJBF them. I'm sick and tired of these games, but at the same time I feel as though I love this girl.

Help me get out of this AFC mindstate fellow Don Juans!! :(
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
you already know the answer ... and most of DJs here will tell you the same .. that is .. MOVE ON buddy.
 

FoxHound20

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
I definately know that I need to move on and that it will hurt for real.. time to man up.

The one main problem I see is that it will be hard for us to hang out if we aren't constantly fooling around, etc. It will be weird to drop her off and not kiss her goodnight, or sleep naked next to her, etc. Get the drift?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you still enjoy the sex, maybe you should just terminate the "faithfulness" part of your agreement. You know, just tell her you want to "see other people."

If you think that you can't handle it emotionally, still sleeping with her without the permanence, then just move on completely. Or learn to handle it. One or the other.

"How do I break it off with a girl" is the same kind of question as "how do I approach a girl". You KNOW how to do it. You just need to grab your balls and do it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Ask yourself. What do you want with this girl.

Ask yourself. Can you see you and her in a real relationship together?

If not.. then move.

And always.. FWB never become friendship. It becomes zero.
 
Top