“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fellow DJ's...

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Hello. I'm Bishop, though I see that name's already been taken by a few on the board. Then again, with 10k members, I suppose that shouldn't come as a shocker to me. In any events, here is my situation as it stands now.

I've never had a problem with girls, with respects to talking to them. However, the problem is that the most gorgeous of these fine females view me as a friend - in fact, last night while playing drinking games at my wingman's apartment with one such lady I knew on a passing level, but (obviously) now at a more "friendly" one, she proceeded to remove all of her clothes and do a dance for the two of us - then after putting on her clothes, tell me "did you know that we were destined to be friends?" Not exactly my highest praise.

It's been this way for quite some time. I'll be the "best friend" of hottie upon hottie, and sometimes move into the endzone - however, with these friends, that is a rarity. I'm not sure if it's my openess regarding what I want that turns them away, or if it's my look - though they say I'm cute, I'm not sure if that's because they're friends or if it's actually truth.

I don't have a problem getting a girl into bed (at least, I have no problem with trying), so long as she's someone I haven't known for very long and don't have many friends in common with. My proudest moment was "moving in" to a house leased to 5 girls - then proceeding to make my way down the line, with all but 1 of them (she was unattractive). She then turned all 4 of them against me. It still didn't take away from the fact that I did it, though. ;)

I'm more physical than anything else, in that I'd much rather have a skinny girl - around 95 to 110 (110 is my cut-off) - in the sack than any other. Personality isn't that important, so long as she's got a good body and cute face. The problem... and I suppose I've said the word "problem" about twice two many times now, is that in the past few months, the total number of times I've had sex has been 3. In four months. Three different girls, mind you, but none of them repeats - with one, I believe it was my fault, in that I tried too hard to make it into a relationship, believing that was what I wanted (all of my female friends claim that I'm a male *****, a fact not entirely untruthful in and of itself...)

I don't know what to make of it. I gave up having sex last weekend, but it lasted all of 5 days before I gave in - and this was to a girl I wasn't particularly proud of. I'm sure you all have had the type, where you'd do her but wouldn't brag about it. Now, I've decided I don't want a LTR at all, but would instead rather rack up on my list of names... to be truthful, though, there is no list, as I've forgotten a good number of them. Though there are brief flashbacks to ones I can't recall every now and then.

I've checked out the forums, and the DJ Bible / Boot Camp. I've got no problem with maintaining eye contact with a hot girl, or of saying hello. In fact, I've been doing this (just not 2 seconds after they break contact) for some time now where I work, at A&F. (Yes, I know that there has been some saying that there are flamers at Abercrombie, but I can refute that - only 1/3rd of the guys at my store are... :eek: ) In any case, I'm the stock manager, so I'm not able to actually go talk to the customers unless I get bored or need to do something up front, so I'll just have to go walk around on my breaks or something.

Okay, enough of this. I believe I'll bookmark this page and update it each week that I complete a section of my "Boot Camp", making a notation of what all has happened. Hopefully this post wasn't too long for everyone, and because your eyes are probably sore I'll add in a few pictures of a few of the girls who I'm "friends" with - though in most cases, nothing more. If you've got any advice that you can give me in regards to anything that I've posted, feel more than free to comment. Also, great forums you guys have here. I look forward to being a part of it.




 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Hey Bishop, welcome to the board...

Good luck on the bootcamp, don't feel bad if it doesn't fall through (I went through the BC 3 times before I finished beginning to end)

BTW, those pics... are those gf's? (If so why is your mom in one of the pics)
family? (Damn you got some hot sisters)
or coworkers? (I want that job!)
 

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Thanks, it's good to know that perfection isn't expected the first time around, though I'll give it a good shot until I do get to the end (that is, of course, if it has to be repeated).

As for the girls, they are (alas) girl friends, some of many.. I didn't have the inclination to post the others, though I will at some later time. As for the 'mommy', she's 24, thus the "old" look. She dances at Temptations and Rick's on Bourbon St in New Orleans. I suppose doing that makes one grow up - and look it - faster than that of others.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Are you saying you don't have problem getting girls, but the hot ones want you as friends only. They see you as 'cute'. Are they older than you? Maybe u r too young?

Maybe they are looking for more of a masculine older look than just 'cute' - dunno. Go out clubbing with them as social proof!
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Are you saying those women you posted pics of are not hot? A couple of them are pretty damn good looking to me. I dont see how you can have a problem with women if you are bedding those women.

Lets see a picture of you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Are you saying you don't have problem getting girls, but the hot ones want you as friends only. They see you as 'cute'. Are they older than you? Maybe u r too young?

Maybe they are looking for more of a masculine older look than just 'cute' - dunno. Go out clubbing with them as social proof!
I've used the social proof before, without even knowing what it was. As for the age thing, I'm 20, 21 in 2 weeks. With the exception of Kerri - the redhead - they are all about my age.

Originally posted by Drex
Are you saying those women you posted pics of are not hot? A couple of them are pretty damn good looking to me. I dont see how you can have a problem with women if you are bedding those women.

Lets see a picture of you.
No, there's no argument that they are attractive - far moreso than me.. These are the ones that would rather me be only a friend.

As for pix, a few can be viewed here:

www.jbspencer.com/jeremy
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Ok so you havent had sex with any of these women that you posted pics of...my bad, I thought you did. You sure have a lot of hot friends though :eek:
 
Top