Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feelings??

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup bro's

recently i was introduced to a hb'7. i did good as long as icould remember it..mirroring,kino,c+f and all...but aside that.

it came to a point in our conversation when was talking about feelings?? you know? like..theres this guy..he likes me and i like him too..and all that cheezy ****?? she talks to you as if ur close or something.. does this happen to you guys?? what do you do during this types of situation..

So...i did nothing else but walked away.

"See ya,,i'd rather be doing something else than to listen to you"

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect reaction.

I'm guessing it's that time she's deciding wether you're a friend or a mate and you just passed.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes treating you like an emo tampon. good thing you did by walking away! i'd walk away too... these women aren't worth our time :D

Mediocre

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes treating you like an emo tampon. good thing you did by walking away! i'd walk away too... these women aren't worth our time
Yeah, they aren't worth your time if you're only interested in getting laid.

That doesn't mean that you should just say, "Screw 'em" and move on. Friends are good too.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question: If she asks you what happened, what would you say?

:rolleyes: I'd like to see you get out of this one.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you're interested in this girl as more than a friend, show her..She's confiding in you to help her with another guy.

I wouldn't necessarily walk away. No matter what she's talking about, it's kinda rude and will make you look like more of a jerk type. The best way to handle this type of situation is to blankly stare off into space and in a sarcastice voice say, "I'm sorry, did you say something?" She'll usually laugh, hit you playfully and make fun of it..Just a fair warning, as much as you think it will help talking to girls about their deep feelings and emotions, it only gets you further into the dreaded friends zone. Keep the convo simple. Keep yourself looking mysterious. Moreover, let her know by kino that you're interested in her for a relationship(if you're looking for one) or sex(if you wanna get laid).

In any case, always try to keep away from these kinds of situations when chicks try it. Your shirt doesn't say Tampax on it does it? Good =)

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score

AFK protector- uhhm..ofcourse i said something before i walked away:) like "uuhmm..ok hey(Looks at celphone with watch) gotta go..see ya tommorow"

AC/DC- heheeheeh i dont know bro.....hah maybe ill tell her my friends needed me or sumthng

great advice guys..thanks!:)