“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

feelings??

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
Sup bro's

recently i was introduced to a hb'7. i did good as long as icould remember it..mirroring,kino,c+f and all...but aside that.

it came to a point in our conversation when was talking about feelings?? you know? like..theres this guy..he likes me and i like him too..and all that cheezy ****?? she talks to you as if ur close or something.. does this happen to you guys?? what do you do during this types of situation..


So...i did nothing else but walked away.

"See ya,,i'd rather be doing something else than to listen to you"
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Perfect reaction.

I'm guessing it's that time she's deciding wether you're a friend or a mate and you just passed.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
shes treating you like an emo tampon. good thing you did by walking away! i'd walk away too... these women aren't worth our time :D
 

Mediocre

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
shes treating you like an emo tampon. good thing you did by walking away! i'd walk away too... these women aren't worth our time
Yeah, they aren't worth your time if you're only interested in getting laid.

That doesn't mean that you should just say, "Screw 'em" and move on. Friends are good too.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Question: If she asks you what happened, what would you say?

:rolleyes: I'd like to see you get out of this one.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Well, if you're interested in this girl as more than a friend, show her..She's confiding in you to help her with another guy.


I wouldn't necessarily walk away. No matter what she's talking about, it's kinda rude and will make you look like more of a jerk type. The best way to handle this type of situation is to blankly stare off into space and in a sarcastice voice say, "I'm sorry, did you say something?" She'll usually laugh, hit you playfully and make fun of it..Just a fair warning, as much as you think it will help talking to girls about their deep feelings and emotions, it only gets you further into the dreaded friends zone. Keep the convo simple. Keep yourself looking mysterious. Moreover, let her know by kino that you're interested in her for a relationship(if you're looking for one) or sex(if you wanna get laid).

In any case, always try to keep away from these kinds of situations when chicks try it. Your shirt doesn't say Tampax on it does it? Good =)
 

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
...

AFK protector- uhhm..ofcourse i said something before i walked away:) like "uuhmm..ok hey(Looks at celphone with watch) gotta go..see ya tommorow"

AC/DC- heheeheeh i dont know bro.....hah maybe ill tell her my friends needed me or sumthng

great advice guys..thanks!:)
 
Top