Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings of Emptiness

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For some reason I just feel empty lately. Like there is no purpose to life and that it's hopeless to ever make enough meaning of life in order to be satisfied. I'm not talking about a lack of a girlfriend or sex or social life or anything like that. I mean I lack all of these but it doesn't bother me that much anymore. I just want to ask if anyone has ever felt this way before and what do they end up doing? I don't want to just get drunk to ignore the feeling. To me that wouldn't be right. I guess it's a matter of finding meaning for your life hm?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's up to you to find out your purpose in life.... If you're lucky, it will be 'special' like Steve Martin's in the movie "The Jerk."

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
it's up to you to find out your purpose in life.... If you're lucky, it will be 'special' like Steve Martin's in the movie "The Jerk."
Yup, I knew I was right. Not sure why I made the topic.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
If your name were camus instead of caldus I would better understand your emptiness....

But yeah Ive been feeling the same lately as if happiness is something that I can not achieve for awhile, atleast, not until I make certain changes in my life. If I could ever be content; I would if content men ever make anything out of their lives???