Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feelings Are For Females

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My flip switched a while back where I don't have much feelings anymore. It changed my life in so many ways when you to get the point that nothing really phases you anymore. I truly believe when you get the point where you leave "feelings to females" is when you conquer being a strong man. I keep reminding myself that feelings and emotions belong to women, not men. I am not saying us men cannot get emotional at times, what I am saying is don't let all the small chit get to you. Opportunities come and go, there's plenty of women out there, nothing is forever, move on, seize and enjoy the moment, enjoy life.

Some examples I'm seeing a lot of is guys posting about women not texting back, ghosting them, sleeping with her then her being distant, her attraction towards them is gone, she's talking to multiple guys. It's getting to the point where these guys are starting to sound like women. Guys getting all bent up over minor chit that's it's driving them insane. It's like there's been a shift in the matrix where guys are becoming more feminine, and females are becoming more masculine.

Who the fuk cares if she doesn't text you back, who cares if she's looking at other guys, who cares if you banged her and she wont call you back, who cares if her attraction towards you is gone, who cares if she cheated, who cares if your relationship ended. Walk with your chest out, shoulders back, proper posture, confident as ever, and I promise you, your life will change once you get some "fuk it" in your system. Confidence and being bullet proof to jealously is when you start becoming what women want, and what us men should strive to achieve. Not just to get women, but to live a mentally healthier life.

Constantly remind yourself "FEELINGS ARE FOR FEMALES"

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Stove,

I get what you're saying but don't necessarily think "feelings are for females." Men can and should have feelings.

Let me explain:

Feelings are essentially emotional energy. According to Einstein, energy cannot be created or destroyed--which is 100% true. Now, as with fire, electricity, whatever, you can choose and determine where you want to focus your energy.

Yes, many on this board are focusing their energy on lamenting an ex, worried about getting dumped, acting way too beta, etc., etc. But we were probably there at one point too. They are just focusing their energy in/at the wrong places right now.

For me personally, I choose to focus my emotional energy or "Feelings" at my business (which I'm hugely passionate about so it takes a lot of emotional energy), my health (I'm passionate about working out and my body), my interests (I go crazy when the Chicago Bears score a TD and get p*issed when they lose), I'm a huge competitor so I play sports HARD and want to WIN, just to name a few.

What I DON'T DO with my energy is waste it on unresponsive, aloof, or b*itchy women--period. I always carry the Abundance Mindset and have the next batter up mentality if someone doesn't work out. No text? No problem. Flake on me? No worries. Acting bitchy? See ya. I really could care less because there are so many women to choose from and I NEVER, EVER let a woman's "acceptance and approval of me" define me as a man.

Hope that helps.

Ciao,

Dash

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Priorities

It easier not to care, if you have more important things going on.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Priorities

It easier not to care, if you have more important things going on.
Right. A man that denies his feelings completely will only have larger emotional issues to confront later on down the line. It’s all about Prioritizing the feelings that are most important to him and giving more minimal attention to the lesser events affecting him…
Obviously a GF or wife dumping scores high on the emotional list, so emotional damage control should be a top priority to learn for a man, but few know how…

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. A man that denies his feelings completely will only have larger emotional issues to confront later on down the line. It’s all about Prioritizing the feelings that are most important to him and giving more minimal attention to the lesser events affecting him…
Obviously a GF or wife dumping scores high on the emotional list, so emotional damage control should be a top priority to learn for a man, but few know how…
Hmm... So you're not a proponent of a man completely turning off his feelings/emotions and being 100% rational? Because the feelings get in the way of logic? Although I guess that's a stoicism thing.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hmm... So you're not a proponent of a man completely turning off his feelings/emotions and being 100% rational? Because the feelings get in the way of logic? Although I guess that's a stoicism thing.
Many young men get into emotional troubles by trying to completely turn off those emotional feelings. It’s a big part of the tough guy and be a man terminologies, but can end with them getting professional psych help later…

Emotions are an issue better dealt with correctly as they arise rather than being denied completely and then building internally to an uncontrollable level …

You don’t deny that you’re a man, don’t deny that you’re a human and do have emotions…

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
As far as feelings go I want a good connection with her. This does not equate to anything close to love.

In fact, she will let it run its course. Which is what I want from her. Love has nothing to do with it and I will never lament if she moves on first. Our “relationship” will never go past the physical.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Spread it out by seeing her less or excessively indulge which will make it end sooner. No matter.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no 'off' switch...you'd have to cease being human.

All you can do, is change your focus, if you have enough self control.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's no 'off' switch...you'd have to cease being human.

All you can do, is change your focus, if you have enough self control.
From what I've been reading, stoicism says that you shouldn't deny that you have emotions. They're there for a reason, they tell you what you need to change. But your logic should always supersede your feelings. You can use your emotions as a beacon, but never ever let them control you. Always act rationally and logically.

Does that sound about right to you?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've been reading, stoicism says that you shouldn't deny that you have emotions. They're there for a reason, they tell you what you need to change. But your logic should always supersede your feelings. You can use your emotions as a beacon, but never ever let them control you. Always act rationally and logically.

Yes, emotions are an indicator. But, don't rely on them. Emotions are often wrong.

I usually ask myself "why am I feeling this way", then investigate further.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So after 56 Lawrence Taylor would get a sack and hollar like an Indian Cheif that was a lack of feelings?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are correct, grasshopper. Listen to your feelings, they are telling you about your true self and what you want.

Make your decisions per your logic, don't make them in an emotional state if you can help it.

"Listen to your gut" is a common way to put it. Ever felt like you were doing something that went against your nature? Your subconscious is telling you something's wrong.

The key is to take the time and solitude to search yourself. If you need to talk to a friend or loved one, do that.

Then when you've become in tune with your desires, you make your decision without the fog of emotion - and you map out a plan if necessary. Decisions made in an emotional state can be disastrous.

I disagree that "feelings are for females." Women are pros at managing them and they're allowed more latitude to express them openly. They gab with their friends constantly, and a lot of this is so they can vomit out their feelings and deal with them.

Men generally look inward, often meditating with hobbies and distractions, though having a good confidant helps too. This is why men seem more stoic. Don't vomit your feelings like a women, but don't suppress them either. Listen to your gut and use your brain.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the more dominant I become, the more emotionally unreactive I become.
You nailed it with that sentence. The more dominant you become, the more emotionally immune you become to a lot things that bothered you before. Yes, you might feel like an as@hole at times, but who tf cares. It kinda feels like a super power when you see men reacting to some dumb chit and you aren't effected by it at all.

The less reactive you are, the more peaceful life becomes and the stronger your mind gets. If you observe dominance whether a male or female you will notice they are emotionally unreactive to a lot things most people are. It is not to be confused for sociopathy. We still have emotions but we are in more control over them then ever before.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah stillness is an emotion. Most people are use to chaotic emotions and mistakenly think those are the only real emotions available for us to experience. I FEEL like even if an asteroid were to come down, I would just look at it and accept fate. I am not emotionless, I am just not emotional about death, if that makes sense. There is an emotion with me, and that’s peace.

Being emotional about women is how you get cucked. Anyone can do this experiment. Listen to love songs and try to make yourself emotional. And then go out and every single woman will try to cuck you. The first thing they will do when they see you is flirt with the nearest loser to make you jealous.

First comes fear. Then comes resistance. Then comes allowing. Then comes acceptance. Then comes peace. Peace is the highest form of human emotion but it is

You're preaching some valuable content. I very much can relate to "peace often is mistaken for being emotionless". This hit me hard from a current situation I had with a female family member. Its a long story in which I won't bore you all with.

You are spot on in emotions cause a man to get cucked. I know cause it happened to me once before. I don't look back at it as a failure, more of a one time lesson in which it made me stronger.

Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman (Marian Anderson quote). It has controlled me for a long time and I do still struggle with it from time to time. But I'm in more control of it now, rather than it controlling me. I will say fear to me is the most dangerous of all emotions. Speaking from experience and what I've witnessed in my life.

Next is acting out of anger. So many men have destroyed their lives by acting out anger over a women. Rather than walking away in control of their emotions, they abuse or kill their spouse acting out of anger/jealously. It's starting to become an epidemic reading stories almost daily on that topic. No female is worth the stress or a potential life sentence.

Your mention of the asteroid is something I experienced lately. I'm so much at peace that I don't fear death like I used to. That really changed my life in ways I cannot explain. Being at peace truly is something that cannot be explained, but must be experienced in order to truly understand what it means.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me I got this way by experiencing tremendous social pressure. You know how a mineral goes through intense pressure and become diamonds and pearls? That’s kind of how I felt. I won’t get into specifics of why I had to experience tremendous social pressure, but let’s just say I almost became a public entity and no longer a private citizen. This was too big for my frame to handle and I almost spontaneously combusted, lol.

Over time my frame adjusted and now I feel l could be talking in front 10000 people and feel nothing. Or interact with a group of 9s and 10s and be completely unreactive.

This is why I laugh when people bring up cold approach as if it is some kind of litmus test for masculinity. I can approach 10000 women and feel absolutely nothing. Nothing that has to do with women can expand my frame any bigger. My pressure comes from things that are 10,000 leagues beyond petty romance. But that’s why I can handle hot women. My frame can contain them and nothing they do has any effect on me.

The reason why I stopped cold approaching is simply because I discovered a thing called wavelength. Women that exist in environments where there is some activity like fitness are just more in my wavelength. And I can no longer tolerate most bar/club chicks. My emotional intelligence is no longer compatible with them. So I go for the 21+ crowd that are doing some form of physical activity on weekends.

Anyway I didn’t mean to go off on a long tangent but it seems like people think I am limiting myself or taking the easy way out. They don’t know I’ve been in the game since 2008 and have more cold approaches than probably anybody in this forum. It just simply doesn’t give me what I want anymore, which is wavelength and chemistry. And I have found ways to attract that without putting in much effort.

And in all honesty, I hate talking to women. Most have nothing interesting to talk about. If she’s not attracted to me already, then I don’t want anything to do with her, lol. I am completely intolerant of 99% of females now.
So if her body dont desire you she could leave you alone?

How do you think youd fare with 10000 rejections without a single lay? What about a thousand? And what about 100? And what about ten?

And what would be the difference if you had guaranteed consistent puzzy from a hot body stunner and you had her but had a 1000 rejections outside her? Do you think youd care?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men are supposed to have feelings, it's natural.

What OP is proposing is actually counter productive and in the long run is actually very bad for ur mental growth.

Suppression of feelings almost always end up with the dam bursting.

Just know the difference between feminine and masculine feelings.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I was 14 my brain thought “be fit and successful and get girls.” This formula has never failed me. The Pua community tries to add layer upon layer of complexity to it but it’s irrelevant to me. The Pua community has to cater to the masses, the ugly, and the social rejects. So they have to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Now, I do feel sorry for the guys who are both fit AND successful and somehow still can’t get girls. I can’t explain that one. It makes no sense to me. But on some level those guys always give off a needy and supplicating vibe.

Life has never forced me to get rejected 10000 times for one stunner so I can’t relate. Life has shown me that all I need to do is develop some hobbies that has women in it.

That’s why my philosophies are very simple and straight forward. And I’ve seen other guys get laid in the same exact situation so I know I’m not some weird anomaly.

I’ve seen it my whole life. People hook up in shared social environments where they have attraction, commonalities, and proximity.....for millions of years.

Why guys on this forum feel like they need to reinvent the whole damn mating dance is beyond me. Guys could use their time to be more productive and cure cancer or something, lol.
I was just trying to get you to admit too many rejections without a single lay would damage most sane mens esteem.

That you need some success.

And if you ha e guaranteed puzzy that rejection wont phase you.

I agree with your view point on how it works.

Lemme guess. Your not a angry guy or forcibly domming females in those environments. Your fit successful and happy and things happen without trying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll admit that too many rejections will damage any guys self esteem. They become weirder and weirder. And too many flakes will have a normal guy joining the priesthood. And too many missed connections will have any sane guy become completely jaded. This goes against popular Pua opinion but you have to make things as easy and seamless as possible in order to enjoy romance with women for a long time. The more it feels like work, the faster you will become jaded.

It’s almost as if this forum acts like women don’t already like and want men, there is no such thing as a high value guy, and every guy has to become an approach machine and spend 10 years learning game.

Somehow guys on this forum have forgotten the Pua lifestyle is a very small niche and generally considered weird by the majority of the population. Billions of people are having sex everyday without turning it into some weird lifestyle.
I wouldn't call "game" PUA. "Game" is strategies and understanding social dynamics and women.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Stove,

I get what you're saying but don't necessarily think "feelings are for females." Men can and should have feelings.

Let me explain:

Feelings are essentially emotional energy. According to Einstein, energy cannot be created or destroyed--which is 100% true. Now, as with fire, electricity, whatever, you can choose and determine where you want to focus your energy.

Yes, many on this board are focusing their energy on lamenting an ex, worried about getting dumped, acting way too beta, etc., etc. But we were probably there at one point too. They are just focusing their energy in/at the wrong places right now.

For me personally, I choose to focus my emotional energy or "Feelings" at my business (which I'm hugely passionate about so it takes a lot of emotional energy), my health (I'm passionate about working out and my body), my interests (I go crazy when the Chicago Bears score a TD and get p*issed when they lose), I'm a huge competitor so I play sports HARD and want to WIN, just to name a few.

What I DON'T DO with my energy is waste it on unresponsive, aloof, or b*itchy women--period. I always carry the Abundance Mindset and have the next batter up mentality if someone doesn't work out. No text? No problem. Flake on me? No worries. Acting bitchy? See ya. I really could care less because there are so many women to choose from and I NEVER, EVER let a woman's "acceptance and approval of me" define me as a man.

Well said Dash! I totally get what you're saying. We all have energy and with that we are also in control of it. I guess what I am trying to say is. Stop wasting your energy on things you have zero control over. Especially when it comes to women, as they can and will drive you crazy "if" you let them.

I'm guilty of focusing my energy when a women didn't text me back, or she's ghosting me. All I did was wonder wtf is going on here, I'd waste so much time wondering and or chasing. That kind of behavior is for females, not men. Now I could give 2 chits, I just move on. Once you get to that point, your confidence will increase. along with life being more peaceful.

I've cut off some of my own family members because their energy was extremely negative. It started affecting my mental health in ways I cannot even explain. Once I removed them, life became more peaceful. We can pick and choose what energy to focus on or absorb. The older I get, the more control I have with my own energy and what I chose to focus it on.

I can feel peoples energy within secs or mins. It's weird, scary and sometimes feels super natural to me. Before I go off track here, "being in control" is mainly what I am trying to explain. Choosing what to focus your energy on will drain you, or cause you more peace. The more peace you have in your life, the less effected you are by negative energy.

Last edited: