"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

feel like shizit

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
.. straight from my jornal
n yes it realy happend.


10/8/04
Funny… Damn My life is so … FUDGING funny.. Last night I received a phone call from Arial… the call was a surprise to me, a very good one. For those of you who don’t know Arial is the girl that I had a crush on except I couldn’t hit on her because her best friend who I didn’t like, was in love with me. I was freaked, she looked alright, the first time I saw her I thought she was cute and I indicated the conversation and the flirting.. My ******* friend decides to pull some kindergarten crap, stick his nose in and try to play match maker. Telling her I like her, and telling me she likes me. Keep in mind, at the time I just met her. In her head the immediately wants to dive into a intimate relationship, and so did her friends who I didn’t know at the time, who kept walking up to me asking if I like her and calling me up, and tell me to ask her out. What ever feeling I had for her when I first met her immediately dropped because of that. The next day, I meet her friend who I also thought was hot… not that I necessarily wanted a relationship with. Damn she’s hot, shes got it and she knows it too. Nice body, really nice body, long curly hair, bright smile and big smiling brown eyes. Not to mention …. She’s very well matured. Plus I always had a thing for spanish girls. I talked got to know her and by some miricle of god I got paired up with her for a get to know each other activity in history class. I liked her, she had an assertive quality to her I liked her, she was girlfriend material for me. couldn’t move though, her best friend liked me.
As I was saying I received a phone call from her yesterday. I listned to her spanish accent as she talked about her little borthers who she never mentioned to me before, and the area where she lives who I could have sworn she said she lived on the other side of town. She tells that she likes me. I tell her I like her too. Trying my best to controol myself and get too happy, because I know my luck with women. The next day a different girl ran and huged me first thing in the moring.. But something just didn’t seem right. I asked her if she called me on the phone yesterday.. She nodded her head. …….
Moral know who your talking to.

... the girl i like has a boyfriend..
it gets worse... she just had sex with him a cupple days ago.
dont know why but knowing that.. and knowing she was looking foward to it and Probably ejoyed it makes me feel like.. shizt.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
that's how I feel man. But I don't have a journal. I just keep it all bottled up and you know, just kinda think about it and start hating her but the minute I see her all the hate is gone....it's so sad.

but then again, I never show it. so it doesn't really hurt me....

good to let it out man. good to let it out, as long as you know when to stop.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Forget about that broad. I'm sure this girl wasn't all that special. Besides, you have other hoes hanging on you. :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Interpol
I don't understand this. You mean some random girl actually called you up pretending to be this girl you like?
haha.

Yes ONEitis. Again. You know what, if you had a passion in life, some sense of purpose or self respect, you wouldn't have written that up. If you had hobbies more important than girls you wouldn't have this problem.

It's time to start living your life AFK and stop watching it pass you by.
 
Top