Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

feel like shizit

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
.. straight from my jornal
n yes it realy happend.

10/8/04
Funny… Damn My life is so … FUDGING funny.. Last night I received a phone call from Arial… the call was a surprise to me, a very good one. For those of you who don’t know Arial is the girl that I had a crush on except I couldn’t hit on her because her best friend who I didn’t like, was in love with me. I was freaked, she looked alright, the first time I saw her I thought she was cute and I indicated the conversation and the flirting.. My ******* friend decides to pull some kindergarten crap, stick his nose in and try to play match maker. Telling her I like her, and telling me she likes me. Keep in mind, at the time I just met her. In her head the immediately wants to dive into a intimate relationship, and so did her friends who I didn’t know at the time, who kept walking up to me asking if I like her and calling me up, and tell me to ask her out. What ever feeling I had for her when I first met her immediately dropped because of that. The next day, I meet her friend who I also thought was hot… not that I necessarily wanted a relationship with. Damn she’s hot, shes got it and she knows it too. Nice body, really nice body, long curly hair, bright smile and big smiling brown eyes. Not to mention …. She’s very well matured. Plus I always had a thing for spanish girls. I talked got to know her and by some miricle of god I got paired up with her for a get to know each other activity in history class. I liked her, she had an assertive quality to her I liked her, she was girlfriend material for me. couldn’t move though, her best friend liked me.
As I was saying I received a phone call from her yesterday. I listned to her spanish accent as she talked about her little borthers who she never mentioned to me before, and the area where she lives who I could have sworn she said she lived on the other side of town. She tells that she likes me. I tell her I like her too. Trying my best to controol myself and get too happy, because I know my luck with women. The next day a different girl ran and huged me first thing in the moring.. But something just didn’t seem right. I asked her if she called me on the phone yesterday.. She nodded her head. …….
Moral know who your talking to.

... the girl i like has a boyfriend..
it gets worse... she just had sex with him a cupple days ago.
dont know why but knowing that.. and knowing she was looking foward to it and Probably ejoyed it makes me feel like.. shizt.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's how I feel man. But I don't have a journal. I just keep it all bottled up and you know, just kinda think about it and start hating her but the minute I see her all the hate is gone....it's so sad.

but then again, I never show it. so it doesn't really hurt me....

good to let it out man. good to let it out, as long as you know when to stop.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about that broad. I'm sure this girl wasn't all that special. Besides, you have other hoes hanging on you. :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interpol
I don't understand this. You mean some random girl actually called you up pretending to be this girl you like?
haha.

Yes ONEitis. Again. You know what, if you had a passion in life, some sense of purpose or self respect, you wouldn't have written that up. If you had hobbies more important than girls you wouldn't have this problem.

It's time to start living your life AFK and stop watching it pass you by.