Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel her out

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had to come here in a while because I usually just play the numbers game these days and don't concentrate on any one girl. But this one's an HB9.5 and a cool person, so I think it's worth my time to type for a minute.

I'm a sophomore in college, met this girl last week at the end of a frat/sorority exchange. Got her number, she asks me if I'm too drunk to remember to call her (she's sober), I'm thinking why would you give a ****, you're so hot.

Call her up this Thursday and ask her out for a Saturday night concert. Surprisingly she says she's free and that would be cool. I tell her I'll call her Sat. night for logistics.

Call up tonight, no answer. Call 10 minutes later, leave a message. She calls back 30 min. later, gives me a BS excuse, her roommate has boyfriend troubles so she's got to stay in.

Tells me she's going out with some people Thursday night, "could we do something after? I give her a "ummmm yeah maybe I'll be busy... " she's like "yeah cuz I want to do something with you" not too enthusastically. I'm like "what are you doing on thursday exactly?" It's kindof unclear whether I'm invited out with her and her friends or to go out with her alone afterwards. I'm iffy, maybe I'd be up for something. She says she'll call me Thursday.

Now, almost positive the friend with probs. bit is classic cliched BS to get out of a date. I'm also almost positive that this girl is iffy. Thing is, she's a beautiful engineering major in a kinda ****ty rep. sorority, she could (10% chance) just be shy, not used to hanging out with guys alone. Or something, you know, there's always some crazy explanation for this **** that would be in a movie or whatnot. Anyhow, I get the feeling she's actually going to call me on Thursday, and I get the feeling I'm going to be invited out with her friends, even if she wants to chill with me alone afterwards.

I decline this right? Perhaps just say frankly, "I dunno I don't want to hang out with your friends I want to hang out with you, coffee after?"

How do I play that phone call?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest opinion right?

She used a bad excuse to get out of a date with you. NOT GOOD

She wants you to go out with her friends? bad idea. Never accept a group date because its not really a date, it takes only two to tango.

Quote:
"she could (10% chance) just be shy, not used to hanging out with guys alone. Or something, you know, there's always some crazy explanation for this **** that would be in a movie or whatnot"

hmmm she could also be lying on top of a guy at this very moment, but you see her as a shy innocent angel (don't you know that the quiet and innocent are not so quiet and innocent?)

If she calls, tell her you are buzy, that you have a friend in trouble, when she asks you what trouble , say : she is trying very hard not to lose her virginity and I will be there trying to help her out! maybe all three of us go out together next week, I will give you a call OK?! buh-bye.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup

Anybody have some real advice on how to take the phone call? I know it's a long shot, just indulge me. I mean I still have to do something, I can't just hang up on her, and there is always some chance no matter how small that she's for real.

I'll be waiting for the replies now, since I got the shaft tonight. But if you want to be taken seriously, please, at least wait until the early AM to rush in your responses :) I want to believe that there's somebody on this board who's cooler than me...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont agree

I dont know why but I think she is interested personally. Especially when she says she would like to do something with YOU afterwards.

I reckon you should just go along with what she wants and then get her alone afterward, as she promised. Hey, tell me if it works out right? I have a good sixth sense for other people, better than for myself. My gut feel is that she is actually interested dude.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never got much input on this. Anybody want to chip in?

Hoppy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's worth persuing if you just want to get layed but i doubt she'd make a good gf.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the key here is the counter-offer. if she did not want to see you, she would never counter-offer.

i think your plan on how to deal with the phone call is great...just go with it.

proceed as if she's interested until she tells you otherwise.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sneak into her room and steal her underwear, and later sell them online (don't forget to check the hamper). I think you should just see what happens and not stress to much on this one chick and look for others.