Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fearless and getting laid.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, exactly.
I think most guys tend to know to escalate when the girl is into them. Problem is that if you're not her type, she doesn't want you escalating on her. At all lol. No matter how much you 'run game' and assume attraction etc.
If she goes for handsome dudes, and that's not you, and it's kind of obvious during the interaction, escalating never looks good lol
ha! - Been there :)
True, if you're not her type, you're not her type.
Especially with some super hot teen. They're as superficial as us guys are!!! So yeah, you'll know if she thinks you're handsome or not pretty soon. IF she does, escalate! If not, NEXT!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha! - Been there :)
True, if you're not her type, you're not her type.
Especially with some super hot teen. They're as superficial as us guys are!!! So yeah, you'll know if she thinks you're handsome or not pretty soon. IF she does, escalate! If not, NEXT!!
What if she DONT like handsome dudes?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While cucks have her on a pedestal, Tyrone is telling her how worthless she is and how much her sandwhich sucks.
I didn't even know girls today knew how to make a sandwich, but your point remains.

The problem with a lot of guys is that they get female attention so seldom that they don't know what to do with it when it comes.