Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fearless and getting laid.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a good percentage of folks on this forum have issues with escalating after a woman starts getting flirty. Once she does this, she opens herself up to your game to show her what you have. In my experience, you need a couple of things; be fearless and know who you are. Don’t be scared to use kino during the conversation, feel the chick out to see where she’s at, make her feel comfortable, get her emotions jumping from wall to wall. Women like the excitement/drama. GET HER WALLS DOWN.

At the end of the day, the woman decides who will bang her, but the more points you hit the better..

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl starts getting flirty with me It's a done deal. If a girl so much as touches her hair while we talk It's a done deal.

Guess all them years of pua training ... worked?

Not sure what being fearless has to do with getting laid, that is where we start drifting into wooo territory.

I want to be flirting, what does fear have to do with it? so now social anxiety = fear?

Yall should read 50th Law, they talk about REAL fear and over comming it.

Flirting is ez shyt.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I think that most dudes that have problems with flirting don't know what flirting is. Information is all over the internet describing what is flirting, but there are no examples of flirting.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she is interested and flirting, thats when "game" is needed...the hard part for most guys is to have girls interested in them to begin with and in that case no amount of manouvers is gonna help.

In my opinion when most guys fail to escalate or act properly its either lack of experience or low self esteem rather than fear (fear could be the case when it comes of being accused or being kicked out), few cases may even have low libido which is basically what pushes us to have unpleasant interactions in unpleasant environments.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys see a girl and think “nope, not worth getting stuck in the friend zone. Been there, done that, no fun.”

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys see a girl and think “nope, not worth getting stuck in the friend zone. Been there, done that, no fun.”
People who have never been stuck in the friendzone never really get laid. The more times you are friendzones the more lays you have. The more times you fail the more times you will ultimately succeed.

People think because a select few guys pretty much can get laid from day 1 that they have the "right" to also get laid from day 1 eithout putting in any work or learning how to succeed.

This is far from the truth. This is a loser attitude. There are far more people who have succeeded in life by failing many times before they succeeded. The difference between them and others is they didnt let their failures define them. They viewed them as temporary setbacks on their path to success and they learned from them.

Too many guys get all upset about their failures and give up never bothering to actually LEARN from them. Your greatest teacher is failure...too many weak minded individuals these days who can't bear it...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the bold, confident, and assertive go the spoils--in business, love, and life.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree with Marmel that a guy shouldn’t fear the friendzone. It’s far better than the creepzone ie the “Get away from me - zone.”

If you take a hardnose approach and tell off (or ignore) every female that friendzones (or appears to friendzone) you, you are cutting yourself off at the knees socially and sexually.

You have to risk friendzone to build social connections and find possible lays.

The AMS advice to avoid/minimize giving non-sexual attention to females is IMO intended for very advanced players with a rotation of plates. I don’t think it’s necessarily the most suitable advice for beginner or even a lot of intermediate guys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who have never been stuck in the friendzone never really get laid. The more times you are friendzones the more lays you have. The more times you fail the more times you will ultimately succeed.

People think because a select few guys pretty much can get laid from day 1 that they have the "right" to also get laid from day 1 eithout putting in any work or learning how to succeed.

This is far from the truth. This is a loser attitude. There are far more people who have succeeded in life by failing many times before they succeeded. The difference between them and others is they didnt let their failures define them. They viewed them as temporary setbacks on their path to success and they learned from them.

Too many guys get all upset about their failures and give up never bothering to actually LEARN from them. Your greatest teacher is failure...too many weak minded individuals these days who can't bear it...
My experience has been each time I’ve been hard friend zoned, the next girl that came along was hotter than the one who friend zoned me and everything just seemed to be much easier. I can’t think of a time I’ve been friend zoned twice in a row. I still get friend zoned now in my late 30’s but still manage to succeed on the next one. Then usually the friend zone girl comes around and I’ve lost interest lol

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the bold, confident, and assertive go the spoils--in business, love, and life.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.
-Theodore Roosevelt
Great quote!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this fear comes from not having a life where you interact with women consistently. You become an awkward supplicating weirdo.

Every attractive woman has a guy yelling at her, ignoring her texts, taking her for granted, or having sex with her like it's eating breakfast. Stretching her out and depreciating her smv for the next poor sap.

Imagine how more pathetic you look when she gives you a window and you don't escalate. You become below the guy who yells at her. And thus nice guys finish last.

You know that seemingly unnattainable hot girl you've been having cuck fantasies about? Some guy is tired of her. While cucks have her on a pedestal, Tyrone is telling her how worthless she is and how much her sandwhich sucks. "You call this a BLT? Where's the motherfvckin bacon? Does Tyrone have to choke a b1tch?"

This is what not having a social life with hot women does to you. You don't know these women are insecure and cratering their smv on a daily basis getting passed around by Chad, Brad, and Tyrone.

So imagine for a moment how much more pathetic a guy looks when she gives him a sign and he is shy. It looks pitiful beyond repair.

Guys who aren't around attractive women daily lack perspective. They think these goddesses are untouchable and live in a vacuum. It's the opposite. They are getting depreciated by the minute.....and some of them are getting scolded for making bad sandwiches.
My fiends dad told me about every hot girl “son, it don’t matter how good you think she looks, someone, somewhere is tired of her ****”. The things you learn when you’re 13.lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm going against the popular notion laid out here but then it's my natural style since teens.

I don't actively do any of those mentioned in the above posts.

I'm naturally dismissive, in a sense that I need women to impress me and somehow it works well for me.

I don't say it out loud to women but I think it comes across by how I act or its my facial expression or its my body language - perhaps a combination of everything.

What I do know is women that I've slept with has consistently said that they find me a challenge they can't forget nor ignore.

Don't really know how this will help you guys as I myself find that I can't really explain something that comes naturally for me.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I'm going against the popular notion laid out here but then it's my natural style since teens.

I don't actively do any of those mentioned in the above posts.

I'm naturally dismissive, in a sense that I need women to impress me and somehow it works well for me.

I don't say it out loud to women but I think it comes across by how I act or its my facial expression or its my body language - perhaps a combination of everything.

What I do know is women that I've slept with has consistently said that they find me a challenge they can't forget nor ignore.

Don't really know how this will help you guys as I myself find that I can't really explain something that comes naturally for me.
Being dismissive works as well

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Marmel that a guy shouldn’t fear the friendzone. It’s far better than the creepzone ie the “Get away from me - zone.”

If you take a hardnose approach and tell off (or ignore) every female that friendzones (or appears to friendzone) you, you are cutting yourself off at the knees socially and sexually.

You have to risk friendzone to build social connections and find possible lays.

The AMS advice to avoid/minimize giving non-sexual attention to females is IMO intended for very advanced players with a rotation of plates. I don’t think it’s necessarily the most suitable advice for beginner or even a lot of intermediate guys.
Here’s the thing most guys don’t understand about the friend zone. Once a woman delegates you to that status, YOU NO LONGER OWE HER ANYTHING. That means you are not obligated to be there when she calls or texts, you aren’t obligated to be there if/when she needs something, you hangout with her when YOU have time and want to not when she wants you to.

You also aren’t obligated to explain to her when some new women come snooping around you, you don’t have to explain yourself at all. Of course she’s going to act jealous and manipulate you to feeling guilty but just remember she put you in this position.

Think of it like this, you’re selling a car. Guy calls up and says can you hold it for me? You say “first come, first serve.”. Another guy comes up and gives you cash on the spot and drives off. First guy gets all mad cause you didn’t hold it for him. Women are like that. “Well I’m not interested in him so I doubt anyone else will be, let me friend zone him and he will never leave.” New girl comes sniffing around. Friend zone girl thinks “oh ****, what’s she seeing I didn’t see, she’s threatening my attention and I’m going to look stupid if he ends up with a prettier girl than me, the girl that friend zoned him. I gotta convince him I like him now so he will stay, then friend zone him all over.”

I swear it works just like that.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
the hard part for most guys is to have girls interested in them to begin with and in that case no amount of manouvers is gonna help.
+1.

The mentality of this site is “go to the single hot available young girl, put her down and smack her around, and she will fall in love with you and give in to her Basic Instincts. She will give good sex to the guy who puts her down and calls her a stupid bvtch rather than the guy who likes her and respects her.”

Give me a break. This ain’t 1950s or the Middle East. You say ONE wrong thing to any type of decent looking girl, she will move on in 2 seconds.

But at least we are the man, right?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1.

The mentality of this site is “go to the single hot available young girl, put her down and smack her around, and she will fall in love with you and give in to her Basic Instincts. She will give good sex to the guy who puts her down and calls her a stupid bvtch rather than the guy who likes her and respects her.”

Give me a break. This ain’t 1950s or the Middle East. You say ONE wrong thing to any type of decent looking girl, she will move on in 2 seconds.

But at least we are the man, right?
Depends upon the female. You show too much favor to many females she will not respect you. Whereas the guy who talks down to her assume hes on or over her "level". Its what many respond to especially HOEZ. And in 2019 and in the dating game most are running "HOEZ" game. You cant threat hoez like gold or a queen cause she will shyt on your head.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can't delegate you to any status. You have to concede that she is higher status in order for her to be able to delegate you to a certain role in her validation eco-system. But you don't have to be part of her eco-system. You don't have to live in a matriarchy. You can be a sovereign being. You ARE an independent singular being. You are an island. She is just a tourist. Whether or not she wants to stay makes no difference. The island simply is. This is the correct frame to have. And this is why you can exist in a woman's social circle but not be in her friend zone.

When another woman comes and takes interest in you, the girls that aren't feeling you won't be possessive. It's because you never gave them any attention in the first place. So therefore, the chances of you getting c0ckblocked is slim. My attention is exclusive to women living on my island only.

Even with women in my social circles that aren't attracted to me, I am not in their friend zone. They know they cannot call me at 2 am. I would block them. And they would never dare attempt to c0ckblock me. It's not just get the girl or get friend zoned. There's a grey area.

And that grey area is the alpha male island who just happens to be part of the social circle. I'm not in their friend zone. I'm just part of the shared social environment. An acquaintance, or even a casual friend. But if women get in my way I would get rid of them.
I’ve never had a girl try to outright c0ckblock me that had me in the friend zone. Had a bunch act all pissy and moody when a new girl came around though. I learned all this when I was 15, I was hemmed up bad on this girl for 2 years. Didn’t know til years later TONS of girls were interested in me but thought we were dating. I look back and get so mad because I was so stupid but I learned a hard lesson. That’s why now when I get stuck in it I smile and say ok but I don’t stay. I know to run away fast because it’s wasted energy and wasted time to work double hard on one girl when I can put all that time and focus into someone better, and easier.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once you're in the friend zone, she has placed you in the "no-bang" category.