Dimebag_Darrell
Banned
Fear is a thing that is truly critical to your success rate in any area of your life, especially the ones involving moving to another level of understanding or improvement such as getting women.
Although I come here, read the advice and apply it, there are still times when fear comes in and burns me up and everything around resulting in me looking dumb, or flat out not approaching that HB9.
Fear is like a fire deep inside you. It ignites and you've got to learn to control it . If you do not control it, it WILL burn you up and everything around you. Think about it. Fear is like a deceptive fire, you give in and you're f*cked.
I believe that fear appears for many reasons and a lot of it has to do with what is in your mind, what you think about, and what you do. Fear is a b*tch and we need to learn to deal with it if we're gonna be big pimps and players and all that bullsh*t.
I cannot truly tell you a fool proof way of getting rid of fear, and I believe that you can't get rid of it, but as I stated previously you can CONTROL it.
Fear is the reason why many of us don't progress. People say its laziness. I say it's the fear of rejection that keeps us behind the monitor asking about women.
Over the couple of months, fear has totally f*cked over my game. There was times when I could have gotten the girl, or the number or whatever and fear ignited within me and I second guessed myself about the girl and later I'm kicking myself in the head about it.
I know it's been happening to a lot of you, and there's a point where enough is enough and its time to either lose your sanity or revolt against your normal primal thoughts and reinvent yourself.
No more bullsh*t, I'm gonna pick my life back up and do the things I need to get done first before I can be suitable for picking up women.
Many of you also need to take care of some sh*t before you should be out getting women. Get a job, get a car, or exercise, etc.......get that sh*t done and then learn to control your fears.
Although I come here, read the advice and apply it, there are still times when fear comes in and burns me up and everything around resulting in me looking dumb, or flat out not approaching that HB9.
Fear is like a fire deep inside you. It ignites and you've got to learn to control it . If you do not control it, it WILL burn you up and everything around you. Think about it. Fear is like a deceptive fire, you give in and you're f*cked.
I believe that fear appears for many reasons and a lot of it has to do with what is in your mind, what you think about, and what you do. Fear is a b*tch and we need to learn to deal with it if we're gonna be big pimps and players and all that bullsh*t.
I cannot truly tell you a fool proof way of getting rid of fear, and I believe that you can't get rid of it, but as I stated previously you can CONTROL it.
Fear is the reason why many of us don't progress. People say its laziness. I say it's the fear of rejection that keeps us behind the monitor asking about women.
Over the couple of months, fear has totally f*cked over my game. There was times when I could have gotten the girl, or the number or whatever and fear ignited within me and I second guessed myself about the girl and later I'm kicking myself in the head about it.
I know it's been happening to a lot of you, and there's a point where enough is enough and its time to either lose your sanity or revolt against your normal primal thoughts and reinvent yourself.
No more bullsh*t, I'm gonna pick my life back up and do the things I need to get done first before I can be suitable for picking up women.
Many of you also need to take care of some sh*t before you should be out getting women. Get a job, get a car, or exercise, etc.......get that sh*t done and then learn to control your fears.