Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fear of rejection

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm able to comfortably flirt and talk to average looking girls now. but i still get nervous as **** around bitties to the point that i don't even try to approach them..

DJ BREN

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no point in being scared, it's all in your head. All that is stopping you is you, and the only person who can get rid of this fear is also you. This is hurting your game so man up, grab your balls and approach them. Remember every time you get rejected, you still achieved more than you would if you didn't approach in the first place.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Average girls, bitties...I treat them all the same. My apologies, I take that back...I'm especially mean (playfully of course) to bitties, just for the hell of it.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
just gotta say **** it and go in

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, girls are just girls. No matter pretty, super hot, or ugly, they are all humans after all and all equal. Don't be intimidated by their prettiness or their status! Same goes for everybody really. People are usually very open if you let yourself be your real self. Be authentic.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you're putting yourself out there though. keep at it. too many guys sitting at home reading books and forums hoping to master all this without any real interactions.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
The famous thing called fear. THe only thing that is stronger than hope. Many people have had their fights against it. Some won, and some lost.
The ones that won were brave, because even when they lost, they kept trying it. The ones that lost never won, simply because they already gave up before the fight. So tl;dr I dont want to say YOLOOOO, but it seems valid. Just go for it and kick some balls bro, because if you don't try you always get rejected. And when you get ditched, you'll think after; YEAH I DID IT. SHE REJECTED ME, I DONT CARE. HER FAULT, NOT MINE. I WILL GET ANOTHER CUTE GIRL SOON. Otherwise you'll keep playing those scenarios in your head; what would have happened etc.

Good luck man!