Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat women are just as hot as women of other shapes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sure men that would legitimately find her attractive and desirable are surely an anomaly. Granted, there are many men out there that are in relationships or date women that are grossly overweight, not pun intended, but I guarantee they really want a woman who has a nice tight and beautiful body.
Bro alot of really skinny men like a heavy chick. And some heavy guys like heavy chicks. There really is a subpopulation that are not attracted to slim and fit chicks. They want one with "meat on their bones".

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer slim. For LTR this is mandatory. However, a bit plump for STR/FWB is OK. Obese: that’s just a NO!

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this will sound ****ed up but if I did a celebrity death pool I would put Tess Holliday in it every year just due to her weight.

it’s not healthy. her organs won’t be able to sustain all that weight for a long life.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to who? Fat women? Sorry but a person or a group of people cannot determine their attractiveness to others.

It might make them feel good telling themselves this but make no mistake they know they are not and make up for this by wrecking the McDonald's drive thru routinely when they are all by themselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Would it be assault and battery if Tess Holiday rolled over a person and crushed their skeleton?
LMAO

More like premeditated murder or intent to grievously cripple a man.

I just reread the whole thread and since this is an old thread, I sincerely hope those that previously posted towards finding fat whales sexy has since changed their minds.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually genuinely more attracted to chubby girls. I've always been this way. Don't know why.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys will sleep with women who are:

- Older
- Single moms
- Divorced
- Short
- Tall
- Sluts
- Prudes
- White
- Black
- Chinese
- Mexican
- Spanish
- English
- 4.5/10
- Shaved Head
- Lesbians
- Tattoos
- Nazis

But FAT is where they draw the line. :lol:

“Hey Bruce, got a girl that wants to sleep with you. She is Sharon Stone and 61 years old.”
“No problem.”

“Hey Bruce, got a girl that wants to sleep with you. She is 27, very educated, long silky blonde hair, rich, and a virgin.
“Awesome, set me up!”
“But there’s one problem.”
“What’s that?”
“She’s Fat.”
“I’m good.”
Not all guys are like this actually. I could never do an old lady.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve done women who were overweight with a nice face, slim neck, and sexy azz. But nothing close to the chicks in the pics above. If looking at them didn’t kill my boner the smell definitely would.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago I met this chick on a OLD site who had a beautiful face & eyes. She only posted head shots which was a red flag but I proceeded to set up a date anyway. She was waiting for me outside in front of her house while it was snowing pretty hard. As I was approaching her my jaw dropped, she was a whale! So I ended up driving right past her cause I couldn't do it. She then called me asking why tf I didn't stop. I ended up going back, we went out, she gave amazing head. Then begged me to fuk her.

When I went in her house to piss, I noticed a stack of empty junk foods wrappers and a mountain of cupcake wrappers. That's when I drew the line only for her to be on the bed pleasuring herself with a dildo. Long story short, I couldn't hard to save my life. I was so turned off not only cause of her size, but how someone so fine could let herself go like that. She tried for weeks to get me to come to her house to fuk her.

I tried again a couple years back after meeting this fine Asian chick with the biggest Asian a$$. She was kinda fat from the waste down so I gave it another shot simply due to her pretty face, big booty and slim waist. Same chit happened when I tried to fuk. Her ass n legs were so fat when she got on all 4's I got a nasty stench that hit my nose. My dik went limp immediately. She got it hard again but I couldn't stay that hard, but manged to nut real quick to get it over with not caring about pleasing her. Crazy how tight jeans manipulate you in holding all that fat in till you take them chits off only for that fat to spill everywhere.

Now a little overweight I can do, but that is the last time I will ever bang a fatty again no matter how pretty she is. I cant even get hard at the sight of rolls of blubber. I still have nightmares of that trash can filled with junk food wrappers and her playing with the dildo. I will say though fatties give amazing head! Fuked up times we live when fatties are being accepted as beautiful & healthy. Now when I log in to an OLD site, no lie in my area 80% are fat.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
LMAO

More like premeditated murder or intent to grievously cripple a man.

I just reread the whole thread and since this is an old thread, I sincerely hope those that previously posted towards finding fat whales sexy has since changed their minds.
Tesse is not fat... 15 lbs - 20 lbs is fat and that can be worked off. This human (I think) is disgusting. In the end, we're all going to be paying for her medical bills. This land whale acceptance movement is so wrong it's not even funny. People are just way too fat as it is. Whales like this are ruining it for ladies telling them being size 400 is okay.