Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FAT girls. WHY I usually avoid.

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I completely agree that there is an obsession with the perfect 10 and that she's more trouble than she's worth.

And I agree that personality is more important than looks.

But I've found that FAT PEOPLE WITH NO ACTIVE PLAN TO SLIM DOWN is not something I'm interested in.

1. There's this FANTASY world they have where SOME DAY theyre going to get into shape. Of course, some day never comes. Its a typical female fantasy.

2. It shows a lack of discipline.

3. It could grow into HUGE when you get married.

4. It could show a feminist streak the old "accept me as I am" thing.

5. It shows a lack of control

Open to responses..

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Fat chicks are unattractive, and always in self pity and low self esteem, blaming everything on their fat.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice stereotyping, guys. :p

I can see where most of those points come from, and can agree that they certainly could apply to SOME fat women, but not all.

Hell, I associate with an overweight woman on a regular basis...she's one of the most confident, secure, and fun people to be around that I know.

Associate with all kinds of people, at all times...you'll learn a LOT, and be a better person because of it. Trust me.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion Forum

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never said anything bad about socilizing with them. i know some overweight people who are really cool.

i am talking about DATING fat girls who are too obsessive with their own overweight problem.

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat is WACK

Sure they seem confident and secure now.... but they all have some serious hangups. My ex-wife got fat, and instead of taking care of herself, what does she do, she blames me for getting her that way. Like I controlled the amount of food she puts in her mouth... if they tell you it's because you made them unhappy, so they eat to feel better, tell them that's the biggest copout in the history of copouts. They eat because they are comfortable, they have d*ck, they have food, they are comfortable... and like anyone who gets too comfortable, they get fat.

I've got no love for over weight people who don't no better than to take care of themselves.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody ever fucck a really fat chick?

Is it hard to find the snatch from all the folds? Can you thrust deeply or does her belly keep you at a distance?
:D

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Helter Skelter - I did a chick who was easily 225. It was ok at best. It was weird when I got on top, her belly was elevated by her big ass, so it was like laying over a big ball. Her fat wasn't really that flabby though. She was 20 and her skin was still really tight. It wasn't fun like riding a moped like everyone tried to tell you. I don't recommend it.

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Anybody ever fucck a really fat chick?

Is it hard to find the snatch from all the folds? Can you thrust deeply or does her belly keep you at a distance?
:D
lol

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I screwed a girl once who was a little overweight, not majorly fat - but fat nonetheless. I was still in my sexual discovery period. She was the first girl who showed me that girls like to play with themselves in front of me. Now I make sure they all do it. Glad I screwed her :)

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it shows a lack of disciple and maybe some self-hate. Thank God I found the Atkins diet and lost 30 pounds. I was feeling really low and had no idea how much sugar I was eating.
Now when I see someone fat, they look uncomfortable and out of control stuffing their mouths with French fries.
I had to give up beer for 2 months, but I did it.
If I don't want anyone who smokes why would I go for a fat chick anyway?
And what is the deal with BBW?
It should stand for big beached whale.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoking is a no no for me as well.

hell yeah for healthy lives!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Dating a fat girl is like riding a moped. It's a lot of fun, until your friends see you on it. :p "

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated on both sides of the fence and have found that the grass is definitely greener on the side where all the grass hasn't been eaten!!!! :D

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls:

Disadvantages.
Often bitter (might appear nice on the surface, but they're not!)
Usually some kind of 'issues' bout her weight.

Advantages:
um... can't think of any.

I'll take a nice slim girl any day! Though they're ain't that many of them around, girls are becoming fat across the board in today's society and it sux, i don't want a flippin gut on my girl! Ewwww I mean c'mon for a young girl that's pathetic.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually there is one advantage to a fat girl. they are sex crazy! I mean insanely sex crazy.. they will let you do anything to them. you just have to watchout that they don't try to ride you or you will get crushed.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat girls are also problematic because...

8) When they asked "Am I fat?" You get screwed for saying the truth.

and

9) Fat girls make my car slow. :p

Okay, okay, back to the point. I have some experience with "wide" girls. And I want to say that they are VERY VERY VERY conscious about their physique. It can get annoying. BTW, what do you guys define as fat? For me, it's like a BMI of over 25. So if she's 5'4" and around 150 lbs with waist of over 33 inches, that's fat in my book.

A female friend of mind tells me that her depression has caused her to gain weight. I keep telling her that it's "mind over matter." The real reason she doesn't want to be lose weight is because she's too unwilling to give up on the sweat food and she's too lazy to move her *ss. The it's the "accept me as I am" BS. Oh well, if someone doesn't want to put some real effort to make their health better, then forget it.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, there is a difference in snatch, skinny girls, like 87lbs feel like your just rolling a condom up and down. girls over 200 lbs, if you do it right, doggie style, there is a nice little mush to them. So, I try and find something in between like 130lbs is nice. And, all of these girls are around 5'4" for a basis. Attitude... yeah, fat chicks either think they are fly and worth more than they are or are really insecure. A lot of skinny chicks for some reason are really needy as well. Women, either they're betches or insecure.

Mr.Metro

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay, you're right. Most of them are bitter and not all of them can hide it well. Take away the Hagen daas and watch what happens...

Kevin, you're right about them being sex crazy. This may a check in Jay's advantage column. Unfortunately, not all of us just do it with the lights off. However, I must say many of the wide bodies have pretty good oral talents :p

Oddtech, your car may slow down but as long as she's small enough to fit in the front passenger seat, you won't need to buy wheelie bars when you put her in the back! :D

And metropolis, you're a better man than I. I could never admit to enjoying a woman that has a little mush to them. More power to 'ya!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's mush? Is that fat?

If fat chicks are good at oral it's because there using their mouth which ties in to all the food they eat.

The day I start dating a fat chick means I've given up on life.

But that's me, if you like him, I'm glad, because everybody needs somebody.