Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FAT girls. WHY I usually avoid.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chicks can suck a mean d*ck.

Shackmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I can really relate to this thread, since I've had a few fat girls myself, actually more fat than thin.

Fat girls are either in two modes:

1. They ask you all the time if you think they are pretty, and you have to lie to get some pu$$y.
2. Or they have such an ego that they think their $hit doesn't stink, and they are fine about being fat, but actually, it's a big cover for their pity party.

One thing about fat girls, it's REAL hard to do them doggystyle because the ass is too big to get your willy where it needs to go because you can only get about half of it in. This one fat girl always wanted it that way, and I didn't like doing her doggystyle. :mad:

Tripod

Don Juan
Reaction score
What kills me about the fatties is how they will go on and on about all the weight loss stuff they've done. Two ladies at my office went on and on about all the silly aerobics and gadgets and whatnot that they've done. It's almost like they are doing token workouts/diets, to repent for their "sins", so they have an alabi to cover themselves with such as "oh I've tried to lose weight". Kind of like how some people will show up at church every sunday, say their token prayers, and go back to living a life of debauchery on Monday. (Another hint to the fatties: Working out on your lunchbreak is more or less symbolic. If you were truly working hard enough to make visible changes, you'd be drenched in sweat, and that would be unacceptable at an office type job.)

Then there's the ones who work their poor @sses off, and maybe even get in shape. You can be surprisingly capable of physical exertion and still have too much bodyfat. One of the ladies at work could probably in all honesty leave me gasping after her hour long aerobic workout, and I know she's proud of that but...sorry sweetie, you still have thunder thighs. I have been working out for 2 months, starting in pretty sorry shape, and I've already surpassed some of the familiar faces at the gym who were formerly ahead of me...don't people ever think "hmm, maybe my workout plan sucks?"

Plus I can say with confidence that fat people in general are simply pleasure seeking hedonists. They don't want to endure a moment's discomfort it seems like. My friend has purchased every conceivable fat-burner and screwball gizmo, and stubbornly refuses to do the one thing that ever got him results--lift weights consistently, jog some, and stay off the couch.

As far as fat or even somewhat-chunky chicks go, I'd be very careful about dating one, even if I could find one I was attracted to. Skinny women are neurotic about their supposed fatness; I can't imagine the headaches from a girl that was genuinely on the large side.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is fat and there is obese. I would define "fat" as any amount of fat deposits, that if lost, wouldn't result in large flaps of loose skin. So that is actually quite a range, but women in that range aren't necessarily repulsive yet (at least not just because of their fat.) But once you reach the level of "obesity" where you can see skinfolds already, or where it wouldn't be possible to lose the fat without leaving huge flaps of skin, that is definately repulsive to me. Sorry.

I did do a girl that was evolving from fat to obese. I mean I know that after the fact. She was fat when I did her, but a few years later her butt was as big as a Volkswagen. I talked to her then and she said she liked how adding fat firmed up her bust. Saddly, she must have never seen herself from behind -- it was disgusting.

I also did a girl that was/is slightly to medium fat. I gotta admit, it's more comfortable overall, more contact stimulating, than thinner or small busted girls.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, this has turned into fvcking fat chicks flame thread. lmao, we are mean motherfukers!:p

Reaction score
I'm fat, and i've been with a fat chick. here are some reasons I can't crack on fat women:

1. They will worship the ground you walk on b.c they know they can't get any better (don't know if that's good or not, but her buying stuff for you is cool)
2. They CAN suck a mean ****, but you might get crumbs on your pubes
3. If they are having their period, some lube and a fat roll work just as good.
4. Those big boobs are the softest pillows imaginable
5. If they get pissed at you, just give them some pizza/chicken/drywall to eat, and they will be happy again.
6. You don't really have to worry about them cheating on you.
7. Some hot women might see that you can see past looks.
8. If you don't like to be onthe bottom, you have a good argument in this case.
9. yes, they worry about their weight, so just insult somthing ELSE about them (lazy eye, bad hair, irishman stuck in her folds) and she'll forget all about her weight.
10. did i mention they suck a mean ****?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you've just described almost all of the traits i would NOT want to have in my GF,

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is physically fit and not your average 2-mph-on-the-stairmaster-while-watching-tv-and-popping-enough-Ephedra-for-a-heart-attack moron about fitness, looks can vary for me as long as it's not to the point of being ridiculous. I can safely say that if the miss is a girevik and/or or has experience with sports/olympic weightlifting/both, she'll go from miss to misses. and stay that way for a loooong time ;)

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Save the Whales - Harpoon a fat chick...
Not for me.

If this was a vote/poll
I'd vote Tight and Skinny.
I want to feel it,
Sticking a "toothpick in a volcano"(Movie:duece bigalo)
is a Very disturbing thought.

I dated a few mediums 150 or so,
and I also found fat/issues
the worst being complaining about wanting
to lose weight - and continuing to shovel in food
cause it's so yummy.
Did you say "steak"?

My standards are much higher now,
simple really :
She must be shorter and weigh less then me.
(I'm 135p)

And one of my main fears is to date an inflatable chick
by that I mean that you settle down with her
then her azz gets big a mustache grows and also a big gut.
- ickky!

One solution is to chose an Asian lady,
most if not all CANT GET FAT!

BBW = big beached whale << that one made me laugh!
(nice one trevjr)

And lastly
you wana know why BBW's (laughing at new translation of BBW)
are sex starved?

1.Cause less friction
2.Fat getting in the way
3.out of 8inch they only get about 4-6 inches
4.too slick see #1
5.How can they be satisfyed?I know...Get them a horse.
(or an elephant)

my 2 yen ~

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me is when they get pissed off at guys because we value a fit body more than they do. Now what kind of noise it that???? If they're happy with how they are I'm happy for them but I'll be damned if I let one try to make me feel guilty because I have different standards!

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blong1068
Fat chicks can suck a mean d*ck.
Amen to that!!! They do it the best. and there great in the sack, ready and willing at all times with no complaints.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanApprentice
I'm fat, and i've been with a fat chick. here are some reasons I can't crack on fat women:

1. They will worship the ground you walk on b.c they know they can't get any better (don't know if that's good or not, but her buying stuff for you is cool)
2. They CAN suck a mean ****, but you might get crumbs on your pubes
3. If they are having their period, some lube and a fat roll work just as good.
4. Those big boobs are the softest pillows imaginable
5. If they get pissed at you, just give them some pizza/chicken/drywall to eat, and they will be happy again.
6. You don't really have to worry about them cheating on you.
7. Some hot women might see that you can see past looks.
8. If you don't like to be onthe bottom, you have a good argument in this case.
9. yes, they worry about their weight, so just insult somthing ELSE about them (lazy eye, bad hair, irishman stuck in her folds) and she'll forget all about her weight.
10. did i mention they suck a mean ****?
This list and this whole thread for that matter is absolutely cracking me up. :D :D :D

"Crumbs on your pubes" - priceless.

Anyway, personally I can't stand fat chicks. If there is one thing that absolutely disgusts me it is the sight of a fat chick shoveling food into her mouth. It's just plain nasty.

I banged one slightly overweight chick in my life - I weigh 150lbs and I'd say she was about the same, maybe 155-160lbs. Anyways all I really remember is when we were done her wanting to cuddle - she fell asleep on top of me and I felt like I was being suffocated. Normally I enjoy the post-sex cuddle but I had to get out of there. Never again!

Fat chicks have no self-respect either. Seriously, all we really ask of our women in this freakin' country is that they look good. If you're overweight and McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, etc are a staple of your diet, I have ABSOLUTELY no sympathy for you.

To hell with FATTIES!

coin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanApprentice
just give them some pizza/chicken/drywall to eat
drywall?????

lol, hahahahahahaha

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ruthless buggers!!!

:D it's nice to see that you aren't afraid to tell it like it is though.

Question-where are guys prepared to draw the line? I kinda walk in limbo when it comes to the general fat/thin idea. I'm not slim, but HARDLY a big girl. Kinda like Betty Boop is the closest I could get to being able to painting a mental picture.
My curves are more magnified too because I barely graze 5" in height. So is there a set list of things that some guys will just generally not tolerate about a woman's bod?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: you ruthless buggers!!!

Originally posted by ShortyBrown
:D it's nice to see that you aren't afraid to tell it like it is though.

Question-where are guys prepared to draw the line? I kinda walk in limbo when it comes to the general fat/thin idea. I'm not slim, but HARDLY a big girl. Kinda like Betty Boop is the closest I could get to being able to painting a mental picture.
My curves are more magnified too because I barely graze 5" in height. So is there a set list of things that some guys will just generally not tolerate about a woman's bod?
How much do you weigh?

It really depends - some curvy women really turn me on - but a lot of it depends on how they carry themselves (read: sultry and voluptuous).

To be honest though - if at 21 you were borderline personally I'd shy away because more than likely you will pop out a couple of kids and blow up like a balloon.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'd fvck you but I would never let it get serious.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronin- I weigh 55 kilos. Like I said, everything looks bigger because I am so little.
As far as having kids goes, my Mum (using her as a guide from old photos) is the same height and bounced back to her pre-baby figure beautifully. It's all about how you take care of yourself. innit?

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
" innit? "

huh?

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: you ruthless buggers!!!

Originally posted by Ronin I
How much do you weigh?

It really depends - some curvy women really turn me on - but a lot of it depends on how they carry themselves (read: sultry and voluptuous).

To be honest though - if at 21 you were borderline personally I'd shy away because more than likely you will pop out a couple of kids and blow up like a balloon.

Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'd fvck you but I would never let it get serious.
I think Ronin speaks for everyone.

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanApprentice you had me rolling on the floor laughing!

Aerodynamically skinny - bad
ground shakingly large - bad
Curvy - good

You're all talking about how fat chicks suck the best d*ck. Why you might ask? Because they have to. ;)