"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

fat girls show off that they have a boyfriend?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I don't know if this is just confirmation bias or if I am onto something but every time a girl is talking to another girl and saying "my boyfriend" this, my boyfriend that, it's a fat girl. it's like fat girls want to keep reminding everyone that they have a boyfriend?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I don't know if this is just confirmation bias or if I am onto something but every time a girl is talking to another girl and saying "my boyfriend" this, my boyfriend that, it's a fat girl. it's like fat girls want to keep reminding everyone that they have a boyfriend?
Pics or it didn't happen. Lolz
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
It’s a combination of insecurity and the fact that having a boyfriend is the only thing she has going on for her in her life. If she was focused on self improvement and getting her fat ass to the gym, she’d talk about that.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I've seen women of all sizes do this. "My boyfriend this", "My husband that". I always thought they were doing it to passively tell people they were taken so they didn't get hit on.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
I've seen women of all sizes do this. "My boyfriend this", "My husband that". I always thought they were doing it to passively tell people they were taken so they didn't get hit on.
No different why they have OLD profiles. A lot of them are not even actively seeking but have it simply as validation to show off how their inbox is loaded and in demand they're.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I don't know if this is just confirmation bias or if I am onto something but every time a girl is talking to another girl and saying "my boyfriend" this, my boyfriend that, it's a fat girl. it's like fat girls want to keep reminding everyone that they have a boyfriend?
Naw it aint confirmation bias, I too have noticed that fat girls love to proudly and loudly proclaim "My BOYFRIEND so and so and such and such......" So they can let everyone know they have a boyfriend....
 

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
I've seen women of all sizes do this. "My boyfriend this", "My husband that". I always thought they were doing it to passively tell people they were taken so they didn't get hit on.
you know, if she was talking to me, I would definitely think "does she think I am hitting on her?" but it's 2 girls talking and I am overhearing them
 

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
Have to understand that fatties have to compensate somehow to be accepted or validated the same as more attractive women in life, so telling everyone she's a boyfriend makes her 1) seem like someone who isn't that disgusting that she repells ALL men, if some man apparently wants her she probably isn't a complete headcase and 2) Makes her insanely proud so she can't help herself and 3) Fat girls talk ALOT anyway so why would they shut their mouths at the opportunity to brag?

Of course it all comes from insecurity.

Getting acceptance from the 'herd', that's what it all boils down to.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top