Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fasting

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been heavily resting lately. Locked in on 8 hours of sleep. Meditation is up too after a broken routine. I need to get back on my mobility routine again. the diet has made a significant amount of changes but I am pretty much used to it now. Incorporating 24 hour fasts are solid. Aesthetics are incredible right now. My diet is mostly lean meats like chicken or turkey, greens particularly broccoli or asparagus, and good carbs. Lately, I am having sweet potato. I'm utilizing spice and herbs to spike dopamine, serotonin, Gaba, AcH etc. I've been using Frank's red hot. I am not taking any pre workout. No coffee after noon. I am drinking lots of water. I start with a glass when I first wake up instead of coffee. I'm planning to hike even in winter a bit more. Reconnect with nature. I am out of protein so, I am eating clean but due to get more.

It's been honestly a stressful time the past year or so for everyone. I lost count of destroyed families, businesses, and homes. I cannot stress enough about cultivating a holistic lifestyle and disregarding anything else that impedes you. This includes work, clients, people or anything contrary to the hero's journey.

I'm on anything new path now. I have a new direction. Fasting, meditation, prayer, yoga, lifting etc brought clarity. I'm leveling up and going abroad.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been going hard on training and fasting. Something that I intend to incorporate into the diet is a more anti-inflammatory diet. Cutting out noodles, grains, yogurt/dairy, etc. I also intend to do longer fasts and prolonged periods. I'm also cutting out caffeine in all its forms. I'm testing to see how I reciprocate.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have added in longer fasting windows. I also eliminated coffee and caffeine all together. Meditation is something that I am incorporating in my routine. I'm also getting back to my mobility and band work. I was doing the mobility routine outdoors but it's bitter cold in London so, I started to do it indoors. Just far less frequently. I can't remember the last time. That stops now. Back to it minimum 3x a week. I'm also getting back on band work. More dynamic stretching too. I am looking to start cycling and hiking this summer. I am adding herbs and spices to diet/meals. It spikes dopamine, serotonin, GABA, AcH. I most recently added tumeric.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been adding in refeed days on the weekend after seeing studies about T and long lasting dieting. It's nice to recharge. I most recently started following Andrew Huberman and listening to his pods on sleep. I bought new bedding and a comforter. Been dialing in my sleep. The analytics for more REMEMBER sleep is increasing too. Feels good. I also have been hiking a lot too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have followed this plan for several years to get back into summer shape relatively quickly after winter periods...

Day 1 - Cheat Day (eat whatever you want...literally. No limit) --- Leg Day/15 mins HIIT after workout

Day 2 - Fast Day -- Chest Day/15 mins HIIT after workout

Day 3 - Normal Day ---Cardio or off

Day 4 - Normal Day --- Back/15 mins HIIT after workout.

Day 5 - Fast Day ---Arms/15 mins HIIT after workout.

Day 6 - Normal Day --- Cardio or off

Day 7 - Normal Day til 2pm then 16/8 Fast ---Cardio or off

Typically I would only do one cardio day as the HIIT bursts after the workouts would be enough.

Used this to drop 30-35lbs in about 6 weeks with the majority coming in the first 4 weeks.

The cheat day is key...resets Leptin levels and revs the thyroid heading into the Fast Day.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going the route of a slow body recomp which somehow is working. Slow muscle/strength gains while somehow slowly losing fat at the same time.

I do 16 hr fasts daily. Usually once, sometimes twice a week I'll cheat but meh, I otherwise eat healthy.

I workout 3x a week. Always a 1 mile jog, followed by full body workouts, biggest focus on squats, OHP , dips, pullups.

Fasting is the real deal. Haven't even spoken about the mental clarity.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have followed this plan for several years to get back into summer shape relatively quickly after winter periods...

Day 1 - Cheat Day (eat whatever you want...literally. No limit) --- Leg Day/15 mins HIIT after workout

Day 2 - Fast Day -- Chest Day/15 mins HIIT after workout

Day 3 - Normal Day ---Cardio or off

Day 4 - Normal Day --- Back/15 mins HIIT after workout.

Day 5 - Fast Day ---Arms/15 mins HIIT after workout.

Day 6 - Normal Day --- Cardio or off

Day 7 - Normal Day til 2pm then 16/8 Fast ---Cardio or off

Typically I would only do one cardio day as the HIIT bursts after the workouts would be enough.

Used this to drop 30-35lbs in about 6 weeks with the majority coming in the first 4 weeks.

The cheat day is key...resets Leptin levels and revs the thyroid heading into the Fast Day.
Nice.

I started to switch up and refeed on the weekends but go 6 small meals. All clean. No vest meals or rubbish bars or something. All home cooked meals.

I started to weigh in every morning about the same time. I noticed that I weighed LESS on the refers day. Very strange. I suspect it's the calorie restriction regardless of intermittent fasting or refeed but clean diet.

Yeah. HIIT is great. Wind sprints, suicides, chain sprinting steps or hills etc is great. Also running fasted has been superb. Aesthetics are sick 1st thing in the morning.

How's PRs on fasted days?