"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Fastest way of getting good with women

D97

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
I've gone out and done 5 approaches, and spent a night being taught by a a guy who is great with women.

I'm looking to do more. My next objective is to get 10 rejections. I won't _try_ to get rejected, but the aim would be to get over my fear of rejection.

The exercise is genius in a way, as you can't possibly fail it.

Any ideas on other drastic measures to develop your skills with women?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Get your sh1t together. Organize, set some goals and be productive.

Women will come along real fast.
 

Silk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Consider doing the Newbie Mission or something similar. Go for quantity!
I can't wait to go out thursday again and to increase my experience with 12+ approaches! :cool:

Silk
 

D97

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2003
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
?

Wow, my posts are really bombing hard these days.
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Re: ?

Originally posted by D97
Wow, my posts are really bombing hard these days.
WTF do u expect? It's a crappy question.

You can start by defining what "success with women" is.

Do you wanna bang a hottie?
Do you want girls to admire you?
Do you wanna have a threesome with 2 sisters?

Stuff like that. Define it, then do it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Re: Re: ?

Originally posted by Ice Cold



Do you wanna have a threesome with 2 sisters?


OMG. I can't believe I never thought of that.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
It's not that your post is bombing. It is just that there is no other way. You have to keep going until you no longer fear rejection, or until you have success. That is the only way to get better. No-one wants to acknowledge it because it means you have to fail in order to succeed but that's how the world goes.
 

icecreaman

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
46
The fastest way of getting good with women is experience. There aint no other way. You gotta pay your dues.
 
Top